It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ebola scare, whats the end game?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
So what is this non-stop Ebola hype really about?

Well, lets speculate.

Good ol' fashioned scare tactics come to mind.

Fear = control. Would the government induce fear under false pretenses?

Duh.

Former Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge claims in a new book that he was pressured by other members of President George W. Bush's Cabinet to raise the nation's terror alert level just before the 2004 presidential election.

In the above example, fear was used to influence the outcome of an election but whats it about now?

As we all know, Bush set up the current police state: the creation of the DHS, the TSA, warrant-less spying, mass surveillance, the Telecom Amnesty Bill, free speech zones, indefinite detentions, suspension of habeas corpus etc.

And Obama, like a good minion, has actually expanded Bush's Orwellian police state, which brings us to the latest EO:

Obama Signs Executive Order to Detain Americans With ‘Respiratory Illnesses’.

As usual, Bush created the original EO and Obama expanded it.

Just making it that much easier to round you up. They knock on your door, you've got a common cold, hello FEMA camp.

What else.

How about the government was experimenting with weaponized Ebola and it got "out of control"? Deadly Ebola virus, population control, eureka!

Fact is, they love to "experiment" with deadly viruses. Even ones that wiped out 50,000,000 people. Why? For our safety, of-course.

American scientists controversially recreate deadly Spanish Flu virus.

Scientists said the study involved infecting laboratory ferrets with close copies of the 1918 virus – which was responsible for the Spanish Flu pandemic that killed an estimated 50 million people – to see how easy it can be transmitted in the best animal model of the human disease.

Moving right along.

Theres always the profit motive.

Right on queue, as though it was part of a playbook:

NIH doctor: Ebola vaccine to prevent infection in the works.

While there currently no known cure for the Ebola virus, a vaccine is in development and could go to trial soon. Dr. Anthony Fauci of the National Instutites of Health joins "CBS This Morning" to discuss treatment of the disease in the U.S.

Well isnt that special!

Reminds me of the non stop H1N1 hype right up until we were told to take the H1N1 vaccine.

Nothing wrong with vaccines. The polio vaccine was great, it only contained the cancer causing, population control, SV40 virus infecting 100,000,000 people. Even the CDC admits that 30,000,0000 were exposed so you know it had to be a lot more than that.

Well, it was admitted until they removed the information from their website...

This was the actual link:

www.cdc.gov...

edit on 5-8-2014 by gladtobehere because: lets go to camp FEMA!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

It's not the government promoting fear - it's the competition. There's an election coming and the Ebola epidemic in Africa is being used to trash the current government's reputation.

...pees me off. This is real and important but it's just a campaign opportunity to the crowd-sourcerers.

PAH.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
PNAC. Project for the New American Century.
Ebola is the "New Pearl Harbor" Medically Speaking.

War on Drugs
War on Terror
War on Cancer
War on Poverty

Now War on "Highly Infectious Diseases?" Line Up People Get your Shots.

As Aaron Russo Found Out, the End Game is for EVERYONE to be Chipped.

Fear Always Works. Follow the Money.

edit on 5-8-2014 by NeverMind2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Okay, I haven't posted in a long time, but I do have some thoughts on this latest Ebola threat.

1. In the past, Ebola has always first shown up in remote villages, occasionally spreading into populated areas. This time it's different. Almost simultaneously, the outbreak occurred in 3 separate dense population centers and spread out from there. Almost like it was planted.

2. Conflicting information about how contagious this is. We are hearing that it takes contact with bodily fluids to spread. Yet, doctors treating patients in full protective gear are contracting the disease. Suspected patients are being put into isolation wards. The the calmmongers (opposite of fear mongers?) are getting on TV and saying the the fear is way overblown and that they would be perfectly fine sitting next to an unprotected infected person on a plane or bus. Come on, which is it?

3. Rumors are starting to spread that there is an Ebola cure (or maybe vaccine) in the works or already completed. What better way to test it and profit from it than with an outbreak in a first-world nation. After all, they can't make any money unless some rich white folks start dying and get scared. Sadly, most of the world really doesn't care what happens in some west African countries.

So, the sum up, I think the driving factors in this outbreak are: 1) greed, 2) incompetence, and 3) malice.

I'm open to other theories and thoughts on why mine might not be correct. But so far, that's what makes sense to me.
edit on 8/5/14 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
Just making it that much easier to round you up. They knock on your door, you've got a common cold, hello FEMA camp.

Because everyone knows the best way to control an epidemic is to round everyone up and put them all together in less-than-sanitary conditions, tents, open latrines, shared food preparation and lack of showers and sunlight.
edit on 8/5/14 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I am not losing any worry molecules on this busy subject of MSM focus. In my own opinion of course, it is being used to distract our attention away from the goings-on in the Ukraine and Gaza. Gazans are able to view the desolation and destruction of their communities today. That region must be suffering from a uniform case of PTSD. I know I would have it had I been in their unfortunate shoes of late. I have been deeply affected by the carnage and I have not had to duck, nor to block my ears, nor to make a head count of the people around me as they surely were doing.

I am reading up on Ukraine and trying to catch up. Much has been happening and it appears to be all heading downhill as troops are surrendering to militias and one site claims it can prove that Kiev US puppet regime downed the aircraft. At what point will the next world conflict break out? Will the planners allow time for Libya and Syria to settle or resolve, while Egypt plays its own role? It's a fascinating time to be alive and I am so grateful to not be in a conflict zone, but I must distance myself from it all as TPTB manipulators try to break my incredulity meter.

There does not need to be another war.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Due to Ebola being so virulent and deadly, it 'burns' itself out quite quickly in most outbreaks. I think the Hemorrhagic symptoms freak people out, but I'm pretty sure it is self limiting. I think it the kind of virus that will evolve into a less deadly disease over time.
edit on 5-8-2014 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345
Due to Ebola being so virulent and deadly, it 'burns' itself out quite quickly in most outbreaks. I think the Hemorrhagic symptoms freak people out, but I'm pretty sure it is self limiting. I think it the kind of virus that will evolve into a less deadly disease over time.

Interesting, that seems to be another difference this time around.

Typically, the onset of symptoms was 48 to 72 hours. Now they are saying up to 21 DAYS before symptoms. What changed? And who changed it?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
True, it is strange, with this long incubation period and the modes of travel we use these days, humans can become it's main vector. Still, I think the death toll will be low in comparison to other diseases like malaria, and influenza. I wonder if some kind of blood coagulant could mitigate the symptoms, perhaps a modified snake venom.

Is Ebola contagious while it is non symptomatic ? The longer incubation period may be a sign of it evolving to be less deadly. I read somewhere that the fatality rate of the current outbreak is around 60% where as before it was around 90%.
edit on 5-8-2014 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousCitizen

Well the premise is that the State would be able to round people up under the guise of controlling disease, not because thats their real intention.

It would explain why Obama expanded Bush's definition to include "respiratory illness".

"Respiratory illness" is incredibly broad. It could be used to include almost anything.

If they really want to relocate you and all else fails.

Government goon: "Sir, we're rounding up people who are sick".
Slave: "But I'm not sick".
Government goon: "Why are you breathing erratically?"
Slave: "'Cause theres an army outside my front door threatening to disappear me".
Government goon: "Get him!"

edit on 5-8-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

a reply to: AnonymousCitizen

Well the premise is that the State would be able to round people up under the guise of controlling disease, not because thats their real intention.

Agree 100%. My sarcasm was not directed at you, my friend. It was more along the lines of "How stupid do they think we are?"

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

Yes, the "old" Ebola has too fatal, too fast. Slowing it down gives it more opportunity to spread.
And, yes, I believe it to be communicable, at least in some forms, prior to it being symptomatic.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Good ol' fashioned scare tactics come to mind.

There seems to be an awful lot of people on these very Boards spouting the hysteria fountain. Huge amounts of ignorance about this nasty and destructive disease resulting in threads about shooting down the aircraft bringing the sick US national into the US for treatment. Crazy.

People should chill out and do some research before panicking.

Regards

new topics

top topics

join