It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says it gave missile technology to Hamas

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

They new protesters were in front of the blade. They just don't care about life, they kill every day. Please never call Rachel an idiot, she had more love in her than a 10,000 people, she lived her morals, come what may.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

I could not answer any of those questions because I am not Israel and I never gave anyone any rights to do those things you have asked me.

Honestly I really don't care what happens over there between them.

The way I see it if your going to have the bells to start trouble with the bigger and stronger enemy then you better suck up the ass woop'n your going to recieve.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

You are right and it was self inflicted if it is the same one I am thinking of here.

This kind of thing is hard to see because the stupidity is over the top. Someone assumes the individual Israeli is "Israel" standing there and they have the patience of Job himself, every time, as the book somewhere says they are supposed to.

In point of fact, that bulldozer driver could have recently seen his buddies die from strikes against the IDF or he could have been on the crime scene of some of the truly evil attacks into Israeli settlements at times. Personal motivations which shouldn't be there, could turn "The Israeli Bulldozer" into nothing but a piece of equipment driven by someone with deep personal and overpowering bias. Into this, someone walks up thinking they can push authority around with pure people power intimidation.

That works in America sometimes, but few other nations in the world tolerate people power in that same way, for even a few minutes. It's very often a fatal lesson. Ask the people of Tibet or some rowdy protesters in Tienanmen Square a few years ago.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

The worst is that all this years they conquered with support of US, EU and Britain and now it's consumed fact.
How can't anyone see the injustice here.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I have been debating by the assumption that we have a roughly equal understanding of history and how that part of the world has evolved since the late 1940's.

Where have you gotten the impression that taking land has largely been about the Palestinians themselves? Name a war where major land was taken and I'll list which other national flags had military forces exploiting the land or moving to exploit it, before Israel won and secured the land in question.

The Golan Heights? Not about Palestine. Israel got sick of taking fire from Syrian efforts in a high ground position over Israeli civilian housing and farms.

Gaza? They gave land bank to them in 2005, and at great internal expense and unrest within Israel itself. Gaza isn't even occupied anymore. Since '05 it's been like Manhattan Island in "Escape from New York". A sad state of stagnant misery with Hamas insuring no end.

If we want to talk about the West Bank, I'd love to catch you on a thread about it because there is a fair amount of good vs. bad to both sides there, and a 3 way fight between a segment of Palestinians, a segment of Jewish Settlers and the IDF. There is no predictability to WHICH direction any of those three will shoot at each other, if not in all directions at once sometimes.

Nothing over there is half as simple as the haters like to make it sound. Hate falls apart in complexity, so the complex nature of the truth there is made simple by any means the propagandist requires it be done.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

They all backed south african apartheid until it became too dangerous to side with them. Israel's turn will come. Karma will be a bitch when it bites back.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrCynic

You are right and it was self inflicted if it is the same one I am thinking of here.

This kind of thing is hard to see because the stupidity is over the top. Someone assumes the individual Israeli is "Israel" standing there and they have the patience of Job himself, every time, as the book somewhere says they are supposed to.

In point of fact, that bulldozer driver could have recently seen his buddies die from strikes against the IDF or he could have been on the crime scene of some of the truly evil attacks into Israeli settlements at times. Personal motivations which shouldn't be there, could turn "The Israeli Bulldozer" into nothing but a piece of equipment driven by someone with deep personal and overpowering bias. Into this, someone walks up thinking they can push authority around with pure people power intimidation.

That works in America sometimes, but few other nations in the world tolerate people power in that same way, for even a few minutes. It's very often a fatal lesson. Ask the people of Tibet or some rowdy protesters in Tienanmen Square a few years ago.
may be true but i am pretty sure this was investigated and it was shown that the way she approached and where she lay down was too close for the driver to see her. the blades of the really big dozers stick up quite a bit. especially dozers that are used in unsecured territory or that are for combat engineers. We are not talking about a bobcat rental dozer for landscaping your yard here. The Current Israeli combat engineer dozer is called a "the monster" for a reason. it can eat an IED or anti armor mines for breakfast. an has very good protection for the driver. but the driver can't see much at all. I am pretty sure that previous CE dozers were the same.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

What!?!? Amazing, I'm baffled!

After you replied me this:

originally posted by: thesaneone

Typical, answer a question with a question.

and this:

originally posted by: thesaneone

Lol, you want me to answer your 10 questions before you answer my one question I asked you first? That's not how it works.

Made me conclude for a Fact, that you're not a serious person, that you have no honer and you are here only to discredit others people opinion.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCynic

There is nothing to debate. World has already voted numerous UN resolutions citing Article 49 of Geneva Convention, the consensus view of the international community that Israeli settlements are illegal and constitute a violation of international law. But Israel blatantly ignores worlds voice because that have purchased US senators to push a US veto against any UN action that condemns Israel.

Israel has killed 1700 people since July 17 with no talk of sanctions
Yet World enacts sanctions on Russia for July 17 MH17 disaster for 298 dead.

World is full of hypocrisy.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

There is nothing to debate. World has already voted numerous UN resolutions citing Article 49 of Geneva Convention, the consensus view of the international community that Israeli settlements are illegal and constitute a violation of international law. But Israel blatantly ignores worlds voice because that have purchased US senators to push a US veto against any UN action that condemns Israel.

Israel has killed 1700 people since July 17 with no talk of sanctions
Yet World enacts sanctions on Russia for July 17 MH17 disaster for 298 dead.

World is full of hypocrisy.

Oh; the U.N. that settles it then. I know i put a lot of stock in an organization that fills the Human rights council with the likes of Iran. yup. 140 plus nations of outright enemies of the united states. condemn Israel with document after document but not a peep about suicide bombers or ISAS slaughtering Christians. the U.N. can pound sand. a more wretched hive of scum and villainy you will not find this side of Mos Eisley.
edit on 5-8-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Under the 1949 Geneva Conventions, collective punishment is a war crime.

"Collective punishementt is a form of retaliation whereby a (..) entire ethnic group is targeted. The punished group may often have no direct association with the other individuals or groups, or direct control over their actions. (..) Historically, occupying powers have used collective punishment to retaliate against and deter attacks on their forces by resistance movements (e.g. destroying entire towns and villages where such attacks have occurred.)"

And they had a plan for it.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Ohhhh, okay. So all I have to do to care for the Gazan's is tell them to stop fighting and just let Israel kill them and take their land...

* hops in time machine* " Attention world, if you care about the Jews pay no attention to the atrocities Hitler is committing all over Europe. Do not Rise up to their aid, soldiers lay down your arms. Do not aid the civilian populations of Europe, do not send food or weapons. If you truly care for them, you will do nothing and maybe Hitler will just stop"

Now, if that were the case, maybe Gaza would be just fine today, I dunno.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Actually that's not the definition of insanity but you're right, why continue down this path? They are complete fail and have only killed 40 people total since the turn of this century. All these attacks do is cause massive death and destruction for the Gazan's. Peaceful resistance is the right path, not violence.

Source

Total fatalities in the history of rocket and mortar attacks from Gaza into Israel: 40
Civilians: 27 (including 2 killed at military posts)
Soldiers: 13
Rocket fatalities only: 22
Total fatality-producing strikes: 29 (18 rocket, 11 mortar)
Total rocket and mortar fatalities incurred in Israel during major Israeli “anti-rocket” military offensives: 23

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Hijinx

You don't have to do anything. In fact, like the rest of us, you aren't doing anything but posting your views online.

That said, good news, you don't have to build a time machine because the Palestinians rather support the Fatah gov't than Hamas. Problem is, Hamas is a violent terrorist group who uses violence against their own people to stay in power while attacking Israel, accomplishing nothing but killing more Palestinians.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I believe if Hamas were not a factor and the Palestinian Authority controlled the Palestinian population as a unified group to change like that? Things would be very different. Iran's major influence would fade with Hamas, too.

If the Palestinians were simply an insufferable pain in Israel's tail, as they have every right to be but without trying to kill anyone? They could even find more support from odd directions than they would have expected.

If Israel then turned violence on them now in the modern world? They would be the ones with a giant gorilla tapping on their shoulder to ask just what they think they are doing. Whatever has happened in the past, it just would not be tolerated in the sanctions happy, reactive international community we have now. The Palestinians would have a chance to improve the whole situation.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join