It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says it gave missile technology to Hamas

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
a reply to: thesaneone

Like i said before I will answer to you, but first, please, by the same principle that led you to ask me a question, please answer to those questions ?

Lol, you want me to answer your 10 questions before you answer my one question I asked you first? That's not how it works.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

I will assume your stats come from a solid source and won't question them. I will ask you this.

If you had been attacking someone for so many years and only got 40 of them, while the response has killed hundreds or thousands of your own people every single time?

Wouldn't that be the proverbial definition of insanity? That is, to continue down a path of utter failure, expecting a different result? Perhaps they consider the loss of their own people to be worth it for their own goals.

I wonder how the average Palestinian expected to do the dying feels about that?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
my definition of defending oneself involves if someone tries to kill my kids with rockets i go over with a big cup of ass kicking and tell them how much i appreciate people who rocket kids play grounds.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
the last sylable of "hamas" is apt homonym for the kind of person who is in Hamas or thinks they are the good guys.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

You reply me with LOL?!? For me you are not a serious person that want's to deny ignorance. You are running off the debate!

Your silence gives it all.

There's no defense possible for what is happening in Gaza?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TinkerHaus

I'd appreciate it if you can keep personal attacks or ridicule out of a serious political debate topic. I certainly will.

Now what sense would it make for Israel to 'draw out a genocide' as you put it? Why even focus exclusively and with singular effort on Gaza and then, only one segment of the Gaza population? It happens to be the militants fighting them at every turn for what it's worth.

If Israel were attempting a slow and drawn out genocide, why abandon all Israel settlement in 2005? That worked so badly against them in the long run, it has to be seen as an epic blunder for the results which have come.

Other members here are also very anti-Israel and I might have thought pro-Hamas until very recently when even they can no longer stomach the evil of that worthless bunch of murderers.

The very best thing the people of Gaza could pray for now is relief from Hamas. If the Palestinian Authority took full and total control of Gaza, their lives would improve within a week and given the work of Abbas recently? They may even see a lasting peace agreement within a year. Hamas will lead them down into endless dark pits of death and hate.

In the PLA, their future lay. In Hamas? Their doom awaits. Decision Time.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCynic

I cannot judge Palestinians on what they do, but I can say this, if Israel stole our freedoms and killed our children would we just sit back and hold hands. Perhaps our response would make the Palestinians look like flower children in comparison.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Listen, if you don't want to answer a simple question that's fine but by you adding rules on how you answer is very lol.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Is Israel were fighting Palestinians, you would have a point. They are not fighting Palestinians. They are fighting one terrorist organization that muscled it's way into taking political and tactical control of the Gaza Strip in 2007. They are fighting a group 100% and official dedicated to the elimination of everybody in Israel and Israel itself as an entity.

I actually admire the Palestinian people. Their tenaciousness, determination and pure heart is something to stand back in awe of. Talk about a people who just won't quit, ever, no matter what they have befall them.

Hamas may be the straw that finally breaks the back of at least the Gaza tribe of that proud people though. The West Bank isn't Disneyland, but they aren't being bombed, shot or attacked. They are watching friends, family and loved ones in Gaza getting it.

What is the difference? Hamas runs Gaza. The Palestinian Authority runs the West Bank. The difference between those two couldn't be more stark than during times like this.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: blkcwbyhat

HAMAS rockets have killed 40 people in the last 13 years. Israel on the other hand has killed 1,700 Palestine since 17th July.

So HAMAS would need fire rockets at Israel for another 552 Years just to be even for past two weeks.

Then it would be square.

when you fight a war the idea is not to get one of your soldiers killed for every enemy head taken. where did you learn about warfare from? Barney the dinosaur? Care Bears?

General Geroge S. Patton: "I want you to remember that no (censored) ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb (censored) die for his country."

Hamas appear to be good at dying for their country.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Hamas isn't defending themselves, or the Palestinians of Gaza for that matter. In fact, their tactics assure civilian casualties.

Hamas has done nothing other than instigate several conflicts with Israel that have resulted in tragic consequences for the people of Gaza, all in the name of their charter.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Israel continually steals Palestinian land, Israel bulldozes Palestinian houses down, Israel has killed Americans that have stood in front of the bulldozers (RIP Rachel Corrie), Israel has poured sewerage into Palestinian water supplies, Israel has bombed hospitals, Israel has bombed schools, Israel has bomb ambulances. Israel breaks so many humanity and war crimes they'd be tried for hanging if US didn't veto every UN resolution the world has made against them.

Israel has no friends. That is because they are worse than South Africa apartheid.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrCynic

That's cute. Calling Israel a terrorist state. lol

I realize the hate against anything Israeli or remotely friendly to an Israeli Jew is so strong here, it takes a chainsaw to indent a paragraph at times but really. Enough. It's not cute. it's hateful, ugly and pure ignorance on display like a point of pride.

Israel is a nation of 7 million or more people with over 1 million of them being Arab. They are sick and tied of some rag tag bunch of scumbags running Gaza into the mud while shooting at their population whenever one of the scumbags gets annoyed at something.

As many others have said. If you disarmed Hamas 100%, peace would break out and whoever survived that process would live on without fighting. If you disarmed Israel 100%? You will have Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood fulfilling the charter pledge of the Hamas organization to remove Israel from the known world along with everyone currently in it.

I will very strongly support the blood money this nation pays to avoid a much much larger war which would make Gaza look like a small schoolyard brawl between children. Egypt has 80 million people. A war there is so far beyond anything comparable on any level with Gaza? I can't even bring myself to compare the two beyond how little they can be.

We pay billions of dollars so millions of people will live and have the chance to bitch about it tomorrow. That is a bargain as it has been for over three decades now. it's a bargain paid to both Arabs and Jews in relative equal measure to their requirements.

Well said.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Israel continually steals Palestinian land, Israel bulldozes Palestinian houses down, Israel has killed Americans that have stood in front of the bulldozers (RIP Rachel Corrie), Israel has poured sewerage into Palestinian water supplies, Israel has bombed hospitals, Israel has bombed schools, Israel has bomb ambulances. Israel breaks so many humanity and war crimes they'd be tried for hanging if US didn't veto every UN resolution the world has made against them.

Israel has no friends. That is because they are worse than South Africa apartheid.

Wasn't Rachel that idiot who won a Darwin award for laying down in front of a bulldozer blade when the operator's view was obstructed by the blade? yeah. i believe she was.
edit on 5-8-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I will answer.

- They are defending themselves of the 1948 occupation.

Can you please now reply to my questions.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

ALWAYS an excuse for killing the innocent. All Israels get out of jail cards expired decades ago.

edit on 5 8 2014 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Do they? Steal Palestinian land? When was the last documented example of the Nation of Israel taking land which was not a direct adjoining piece of an existing Israeli parcel or building? Borders have changed over years by war. War changes borders. That is basic geography. Don't fight if you don't want to risk the land because the winner of the contest will likely take it. The United States is one of the only idiots in the world who will fight and die then hand back the land within days of winning a battle.

I say it that way because over the years, permits to build an outbuilding have been known to spark cries of 'Settlement Expansion'. It's absurd over the top of a very serious issue.

Bulldozing houses? There you hit on a point that outrages me as much as any Palestinian. Israel won't target the Hamas scum for direct, individual and up close assassination so they fight by collective punishment at times. There are before and after shots of the beautiful and rich farm land running along the Eastern Gaza border. At least it used to be. Another photo of the same area overlapped shows what sustained Israel armor and tank traffic did to those countless acres of food production for nearly 2 million residents depending on it. You will never hear me give a blanket defense of Israeli methods. I just don't know what choices a people under regular attack have but to stand there and take it in the face.

In many ways, Israel serves to be it's own worst enemy by their own choices and methods. Amen.

Hamas taking things like the Iranian missiles this thread is about, makes that hard to keep a focus on though.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well said, I couldn't agree more.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

a reply to: stormbringer1701

ALWAYS an excuse for killing the innocent. All Israels get out of jail cards expired decades ago.

I'm just pointing out that the blade of a big dozer protects the driver from exploding ordinance and also blocks line of sight to whats directly in front of the blade. Besides i doubt that Israel was driving it. i believe the crew compliment of a dozer is one. I'd also like to point out that if someone lies down in front of one that is not the same as someone chasing someone down with engineering equipment. and i would like to point out that since most people have enough intelligence to figure this out claiming her as a martyr to anything other than evolution is good for a good ol' chuckle. Tragic that she died. but self inflicted.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

"Borders have changed over years by war."

Ah so Israel wins lands with wars against palestine do they! What you conquer, you keep. Suppose that logic would have nullified zionist claims at the very beginning when they first laid claim to Palestine.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join