It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says it gave missile technology to Hamas

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Hamas has fired more than 3,200 rockets into Israel during the recent conflict, with some intercepted by Israel's Iron Dome defense system and many of the crude missiles landing in open areas away from cities. Israel, which launched its military operation in Gaza on July 8, has since carried out more than 4,600 airstrikes across the crowded seaside area. More than 1,880 Palestinians and over 60 Israelis have been killed in the fighting.

Which only proves how much of a joke Iran is despite what the media would have us believe.

At-least they finally admitted they are "crude". Actually, theyre beyond "crude". Seems as though the "rockets" are more like fireworks or M-80s?

The media keeps omitting the fact that even before "Iron Dome", these "rockets" did no damage.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TinkerHaus

Stop sending aid to Israel - let them figure it out.

Would you agree to stopping all aid to Palestine?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: DarknStormy

If they can't get concrete then how did they build those tunnels up?

Because they are so well looked after they have to scavenge through the remains of bombed infrastructure and then recycle whats left of the concrete... Some may be smuggled through Egypt.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

That's cute. Calling Israel a terrorist state. lol

I realize the hate against anything Israeli or remotely friendly to an Israeli Jew is so strong here, it takes a chainsaw to indent a paragraph at times but really. Enough. It's not cute. it's hateful, ugly and pure ignorance on display like a point of pride.

Israel is a nation of 7 million or more people with over 1 million of them being Arab. They are sick and tied of some rag tag bunch of scumbags running Gaza into the mud while shooting at their population whenever one of the scumbags gets annoyed at something.

As many others have said. If you disarmed Hamas 100%, peace would break out and whoever survived that process would live on without fighting. If you disarmed Israel 100%? You will have Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood fulfilling the charter pledge of the Hamas organization to remove Israel from the known world along with everyone currently in it.

I will very strongly support the blood money this nation pays to avoid a much much larger war which would make Gaza look like a small schoolyard brawl between children. Egypt has 80 million people. A war there is so far beyond anything comparable on any level with Gaza? I can't even bring myself to compare the two beyond how little they can be.

We pay billions of dollars so millions of people will live and have the chance to bitch about it tomorrow. That is a bargain as it has been for over three decades now. it's a bargain paid to both Arabs and Jews in relative equal measure to their requirements.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

If the rocket attacks stopped Israel would have a very hard time justifying a Gaza "war". That's their justification presently. Netanyahoooooooo! continues his campaign of death & destruction in the name of bringing "quiet" back to Israel.
edit on 5-8-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

link   

I guess they use more then concrete to get these tunnels built.

www.breitbart.com...

link   
Do you know what US and Britain gave to Israel?
Nuclear Weapons, all kind of missels, all kind of tanks and military ships and list goes on...not forgetting money.

Do you know why israeli need all that fire power? Because israelis are seizers / thefts of Land!

After all the injustice committed in 1948, were they dismantled one society (Palestinians) to other society flourish (Israeli).
Even now the occupiers of 78% of the Palestinian homeland, fail to recognize the Palestinian state.

So, you may ask, after all this years of injustice, confinement and let's be clear, of premeditated Genocide of defenseless people, what people should expect from an occupied nation? Be serious about the answer, Think in your own country right now?

As we speak, the majority of the western "politician" still speaks about the "right" of Israel to defend their country from Rockets.. And what about the right of the Palestinians to defend themselves, of illegal occupation, land theft, imprisonment by air, land and sea; food control, medication shortage, the destruction of water, sewage and electrical power, not mention all the bombings that killed innocent people, children etc...What about that?

listen to following interview:
vimeo.com...

EDIT:
a reply to: thesaneone
edit on 5/8/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

As we speak, the majority of the western "politician" still speaks about the "right" of Israel to defend their country from Rockets.. And what about the right of the Palestinians to defend themselves, of illegal occupation, land theft, imprisonment by air, land and sea; food control, medication shortage, the destruction of water, sewage and electrical power, not mention all the bombings that killed innocent people, children etc...What about that?

How is Hamas defending its self by shooting hundreds of rockets into Israel?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinkerHaus
Meanwhile the US promised 30 billion in aid over 10 years to Israel.. All used for weaponry.

God forbid Hamas/Gaza have even a slim chance at defending themselves.

you have an odd definition of defending ones self.

let's see... break the peace by lobbing unguided rockets into Israeli neighborhoods provoking devastating return fire. check. then cry like little female dogs when they get the ass kicking they so richly deserve. check. take all the concrete that they get from Israeli in the first place and build little rat holes underground from which to provoke utter destruction instead of building homes, businesses factories schools and hospitals.... check. use Israeli electricity to power the lights in the tunnels of "please come kick our sorry asses." complain that Israel restricts said concrete and electricity. check. Sorry; but i don't have any sympathy for Hamas and very little for the people who voted them into power. I hope Israel utterly destroys Hamas.

BTW the allies killed far more civilians retaliating against Germany and trying to get Japan to surrender. in addition. when Islamic anus heads killed 3000 of ours we leveled two countries in less than 72 hours. so no i don't believe the proportionate force propaganda. the purpose of war is to FUBAR the enemy until they lose the will to fight, lose the ability to fight, have regime change or all of the above. it's not supposed to be balanced and even. the idea is to do more damage than your enemy can do. that's called VICTORY.
edit on 5-8-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Stop sending aid to Israel - let them figure it out.

Would you agree to stopping all aid to Palestine?

Considering that the amount of aid the US gives Palestine is insignificant and virtually nothing in comparison to the aid we give Israel; Yes, absolutely.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Before I reply, first need to know:

1 - Why after seizing 78% of Palestinian homeland you failed to recognize Palestinian state?

2 - Who gave you (israelsi) the right to occupy more of the land defined on the UN partition plan at 1947?

3 - Who gave you (israelis) the right imprison behind concrete wall's (open air prison, by land, sea and air) the Palastinians?

4 - Who gave you (israelis) the right to control the Food that one "nation" needs for them self?

5 - Who gave you (israelis) the right to control the medical supplies of one "nation" ?

6 - Who gave you (israelis) the right to destroy the only electrical power plant of the Palestinians?

7 - Who gave you (israelis) the right to destroy the water and swear systems?

8 - Who gave you (israelis) the right to plan a genocide?

9 - Who gave you (israelis) the right to bomb 7 UN protection refugees camp?

10 - If someone occupied your home/land imposing you the rules and committing the crimes referred from 1 to 9 above, what would you do?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrCynic

That's cute. Calling Israel a terrorist state. lol

I realize the hate against anything Israeli or remotely friendly to an Israeli Jew is so strong here, it takes a chainsaw to indent a paragraph at times but really. Enough. It's not cute. it's hateful, ugly and pure ignorance on display like a point of pride.

Israel is a nation of 7 million or more people with over 1 million of them being Arab. They are sick and tied of some rag tag bunch of scumbags running Gaza into the mud while shooting at their population whenever one of the scumbags gets annoyed at something.

As many others have said. If you disarmed Hamas 100%, peace would break out and whoever survived that process would live on without fighting. If you disarmed Israel 100%? You will have Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood fulfilling the charter pledge of the Hamas organization to remove Israel from the known world along with everyone currently in it.

I will very strongly support the blood money this nation pays to avoid a much much larger war which would make Gaza look like a small schoolyard brawl between children. Egypt has 80 million people. A war there is so far beyond anything comparable on any level with Gaza? I can't even bring myself to compare the two beyond how little they can be.

We pay billions of dollars so millions of people will live and have the chance to bitch about it tomorrow. That is a bargain as it has been for over three decades now. it's a bargain paid to both Arabs and Jews in relative equal measure to their requirements.

Yes, Israel is a terrorist state. It's clear Israel seeks the complete obliteration of the Palestinian people. Your statement that the region would be peaceful if the Arabs would just.. disarm and give up is laughable. Coming from a country where we fought our oppressors for the right to govern ourselves it's almost offensive. I should be proud of my American heritage but I should expect another people to lay down and give up what was once rightfully theirs? Ridiculous.

Additionally, why should my own countrymen suffer so that a barbaric people on the other side of the world can live in "peace?"

"Peace" has nothing to do with it. We are propping up an ally in an otherwise enemy-filled land. Israel is a stepping stone into Europe and Asia and you know it. Stop believing all the propaganda that is spoon-fed to you. We don't give a crap about the lives of the people there, so stop using it as some form of justification. What we care about is enough stability to allow the export of raw goods to continue from the region.

I don't care about religion or race, I care about justice. So please don't try to tarnish me by insinuating I'm anti-jew. I'm not, I'm anti terror.
edit on 5-8-2014 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I guess they use more then concrete to get these tunnels built.

www.breitbart.com...

It would help if the link in your link actually existed and the other notable source comes from social media.... But since we are on social media, I hope you enjoy this piece from an Israeli Politician.
edit on 5-8-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Iron Dome renders all projectiles, fancy or crappy, totally irrelevant to both the tactical situation, and the political situation. The amount of HE in the warheads is not important either, since in order to be effective, the warhead actually has to hit a target. That cannot happen when Iron Dome is deployed.

Tactically speaking, rocket and mortar attacks from Gaza are equally futile, since anything airborne that crosses the defense line is destroyed. Politically speaking, the impact of constant rocket barrages is moot, because three people have been killed by these things over the course of the recent hostilities, which, when compared with the MASSIVE death toll in Gaza from Israeli airstrikes, drone strikes, artillery, shelling, and so on, is totally and utterly insignificant.

Of course, all loss of life is significant for the people who knew them, and the deaths on both sides are all tragic. However, we should not be under any illusions here. Israel could easily have just let the rockets hit the defense screens, and enacted no further involvement in hostilities, with absolutely no greater risk to their people, than exists right now.

Iron Domes existence renders assaults from Gaza futile, and makes any militarised response to those assaults callous and cynical. Israel had the option of just allowing those assaults to pour in, and destroying them all mid flight. They chose instead to launch some of the most sophisticated weaponry on the Earth, against civilian targets, wiping out entire neighborhoods (something that Hamas cannot achieve with even their strongest weapons).

Essentially, they have been shooting fish in a barrel, and have been doing so for no reason. In order to use responding to a threat as an excuse for military action, that threat has to be genuinely capable of circumventing ones defence measures, otherwise that threat is not a threat, just a pathetic phallus waving exercise.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Typical, answer a question with a question.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Israel has the conventional power to remove and execute every single Hamas member, one by one, in the streets of Gaza for the world to watch as a sporting event. They have this ability and they have it without debate or question by numbers and raw force alone. If they chose to use it, Gaza could do nothing but endure it until Israel chose to end it.

Israel has the conventional power to remove human habitation from 17 square miles of desert. They can do this from outside and above the land itself and never risk a single Israeli life to remove every life on those square miles of misery.

Israel has the unconventional ability to remove every living thing, including pets and rodents, from those 17 sq. miles without so much as breaking a window or tipping a street vendor cart in the process. They can do this with roughly 5 minutes warning to those nations sophisticated enough to even detect the origin of the strikes to guess the nature of the warheads.

In short, if Israel had any desire to remove Palestinians? There would be no Palestinians. Period. There is no "but.." to that. It's a simply factual statement of the balance of power between rag tag terrorists and a 1st world military power with a robust and mature domestic arms production capability.

If Israel wanted to "kill all Palestinians" like the breathless propaganda is repeated so often here? What are they waiting for? They choose not to do this. We know this because the sheer power they wield against these terrorists almost makes it as easy to do unintentionally within so small an area as it would be to do by design.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Like i said before I will answer to you, but first, please, by the same principle that led you to ask me a question, please answer to those questions ?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: blkcwbyhat

HAMAS rockets have killed 40 people in the last 13 years. Israel on the other hand has killed 1,700 Palestine since 17th July.

So HAMAS would need fire rockets at Israel for another 552 Years just to be even for past two weeks.

Then it would be square.

link   
very few arabs ever lived in palestine. Try instead that the hashemite kings of Jordan and Syria had such difficulty with these guys grand pas that they forced them into refugee camps at the perimeter of their national boundaries and when Israel was created they moved them into the newly created territory as a counter to the new state. They were glad to be rid of the "palestinians." Had the "palestinians" had any sense at all they would have naturalized as Israelis like millions of other arabs who live peacefully in Israel as citizens. but sense and palestinian should not be written in the same sentence it appears.

link   
a reply to: MrCynic

Why don't they? Because a slow, purposeful genocide can be masked as something else.. Like protecting itself from weapons that can be made in your back yard.

A single event would shatter the illusion you hold so dear - that Israel is peaceful and merely protecting itself.

Honestly, you either are not educated on the subject or you willfully ignore the glaring facts. I personally think it's the latter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join