It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsters Inc and ebola?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I found this in the Movie Monsters Inc. I think it says "ebola cola"

imageshack.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Trippy! And kind of disturbing...

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: OmegaSynthesis

yeah I know right and also before this scene these guys in hazmat suits decontaminate another monster and yell the numbers 2319..wonder what that means
edit on 5-8-2014 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: hapablab

it means nothing

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: hapablab
a reply to: OmegaSynthesis

yeah I know right and also before this scene these guys in hazmat suits decontaminate another monster and yell the numbers 2319..wonder what that means

most likely that cola is poison

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

'2319' might reference to the 23rd and 19th letter in the alphabet: WS. WS may stand for White Sock, because a white sock is the first alien object to be destroyed by the CDA.

Link

It's probably nothing, and if it's something it's probably like the following link/quote:

A113 show up in a TON of places, meaning is rather benign.

A113 (pronounced A1-13) was the classroom number used by character animation students at the California Institute of the Arts. Many of its alumni (including Pixar staff) have used the number in their professional works. It is said to appear in some way, shape, or form in every Pixar film. Although none have been found to date on Monsters, Inc., Pete Docter mentions he believed that it was on one of the doors in a hallway inside the factory in the documentary "Pixar: 25 Magic Moments." In addition to Pixar films, this running gag also appeared in some non-Pixar films, such as Lilo & Stitch, The Avengers, Rise of the Planet of the Apes, Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol, etc.

Visit this link, even if just for fun.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Hijinx

so sweet

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

neat and thanks :-)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Nevermind, looks like ebela
edit on 5-8-2014 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
You guys are reading way too much into this. haha it is ebola cola but ebola has been around for a long time. It was just a play on words.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: hapablab
I found this in the Movie Monsters Inc. I think it says "ebola cola"

imageshack.com...

No you did not find this, neither the number 2319. You got that from another conspiracy site. At least give them credit and learn how to make a proper thread

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well, they are monsters who live in a monster/nightmare world...
So why not?

I would expect them to do word-plays on "Bubonic Plague" or "E coli", so why not a word-play on Ebola?

edit on 8/5/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Looks more like "Energy Cola" to me. There seems to be a sixth letter in the top word.

Of course, it could be an exclamation mark. But even if it does say "Ebola Cola", so what? It's an old joke, and it's a monstrous kind of a name.

Google "Ebola Cola" and you get hits dating back to the 1990s, well before Monsters, Inc came out.
edit on 5-8-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

(post by hapablab removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
oy vey you guys

first of all..I did not steal anyone's thread from the other site..I simply found the picture and posted it here..I was a part of the thread on the other site and someone asked for someone to post it once they found it..I own this movie so when I found it I posted it..I guess the link thing banned me so I came here and stated I found it since I couldn't there, as for credit I didn't think it necessary to relate the entire thing since I technically found the pic and wanted to share it with you all..and the 2319 thing...yeah that's all me..no one brought that up before I was banned on the other site...so here I give credit for someone bringing up the subject..who I don't know since i was instantly banned...and if you want to get picky I get the credit for finding the pic and posting it.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48 wow good find, thank you and yes it looks like energy..more then ebola. Thank you for this :-)

new topics

top topics

join