It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare and Peculiar Alien Encounters From 20th Century Italy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
What is it about UFOs and Aliens being reported from Italy so often??

I dug up some rather interesting cases that occured in the mid 1900's Italy, usually involving craft and encounters with its occupants. Some of these are not your typical ET scenario.. Enjoy!

The 1954 Cennina Landing and Encounter with Humanoids

An illustration of the craft described by Rosa Dainleeli by Michael Schratt:

Date: November 1, 1954
Rosa Lotti was walking into Cennina, when she perceived a big vertical spindle, "like 2 cones joined at their bases." From behind this craft emerged two little men 3 ft tall, who approached her with friendly expressions, the older one laughing. They were speaking a language that sounded like Chinese, 'liu, lai, loi." Approaching Lotti, they snatched from her the carnations and one of her stockings. Lotti ran away. A deep hole in the ground was later found at the site.

Full Story Here

1950 Alien Encounter at Varese, Italy

Date: 1950

At the top of the UFO was a greenish glow which partially obscured a light-skinned being. The unusual being appeared to be welding something on the craft. Bruno's first impression of the craft was that it was a type of experimental craft from a nearby air base.

His impression was quickly altered by the sight of several other small alien creatures which emerged from the craft. In a moment or two, the ladder began to be drawn up into the mysterious craft, and the beings began to reenter the craft through an invisible door of some kind.

The full realization of what he was witnessing sent Bruno into a full run away from the frightening encounter. As he fled, he heard a sound like that of a large beehive. One of the remaining creatures pointed a type of weapon at the scared worker, and a beam of force knocked him to the ground.

Here is Bruno supposedly holding the fragment from craft:

Full Story Here

Landing in Melaria Italy, 1978

Location. Melaria Porto Nogaro Italy
Date: September 18 1978 Time: 1530
The witness, Giorgio Filliputti, had gone fishing at the river Corno when he suddenly heard a sharp whistling found followed by some spiral movement of air behind him causing ripples on the water and sending the surrounding brush rustling. The wind became stronger so the witness decided to climb up a nearby embankment and take a look around. As he reached the top of the emba…nkment he caught sight of a metallic disc shaped object sitting on a nearby dry mud flat.

Humanoid encounter in TORRITA DI SIENA, SIENA, ITALY, RIVO FARALLI:

Date:SEPTEMBER 17, 1978

IN the evening of September 17, 1978, between 8.15 and 8.20 p.m., Signora Ultimina Boseagli of Torrita di Siena and her son Riccardo (12), heard an intense noise. It was like a round of artillery fire and from where they were standing in the street in front of their house (on the via pie agli Orti) they looked up to see a fireball with yellow-orange contours and a reddish trail. Suddenly, in a blinding dazzle, the object vanished.

The lower part of the round-shaped object had been seen to be reddish in color, and a very bright white in the upper part. Signora Boscagli and her son were so frightened that they retreated quickly into their house.

An object lands

Other witnesses of the phenomenon were Signora Santina Faralli and her son Rivo (25). Signora Faralli was indoors watching television and she heard the noise and was aware of the dazzling light outside.

Indeed the electric light, she said, was extinguished suddenly, but then came back on. Soon after that Rivo, a barber by profession, arrived at the house, where he stayed for about half an hour. Then, at about 9.OO p.m. he left, got into his car, a Fiat 127, started up and moved off. He had only gone a few meters when it stalled and stopped, the electrical system having ceased to operate. While he was still puzzled, a strange bright object, preceeded by a beam of red light, landed on the road in front of him.

Humanoid entities

Suddenly, on this object - presumably a UFO - a "port" opened in the fashion of a double door, one part to the left, the other to the right. Two beings emerged and proceeded down from the object.

They were about 1.00 to 1.10 metres in height and they descended in a fluctuating motion until they were about 10 centimetres from the ground. In that position their heads were level with Rivo Faralli's face as he sat in his car, and it was this that enabled him to estimate the entities' height.

Rivo saw that they had green "coveralls" and big helmets, and that part of these helmets was transparent. The creatures' skin seemed also to be green, and while their faces were to a degree human-like, they were falt [sic] and lean with bony, arched cheeks (zygomatic), regular noses and thin lipless mouths.

Full Story Here

And Finally: A Friggin 13ft Tall, Big Ass Alien sighting!!

Google Translated article:

The news of a approx 13 Feet high ET walking along the road in Italy is making big news in Italy.Eyewitness Leonard D'Andrea, on February 11 at 22:30 was driving his car when, while visiting the Napoleon of the new roundabout at Mortegliano, was forced to stop.

He said : "I noticed the cars stopped, I queued - says D'Andrea - I thought at the time of an accident. But when I fell, I noticed that there were three cars in front of a strange creature that walked along the road. It was about 4 meters / 13 Feet high and was silent. "

D'Andrea wanted to tell his father about what he was witnessing, but the phone was not working. Nobody could neither call for help, or take pictures of the creature.

He added : I took the torch and lit the gray creature, noting that her legs were slightly bent forward with the back formed by a sort of very large tendons. "While illuminated, i noted that the head had a round shape and ending in a conical shape.

Full Story Here

Well that's it for today kids. So what is it about Italy, could it be the geography? Mountains?

Whatever it is, its pretty fascinating to read about=)

--OrionsGem
edit on 4-8-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
if it ain't 'chinese lanterns' or 'swamp gas' in them mountains, then i would blame Grappa.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CovertAgenda
if it ain't 'chinese lanterns' or 'swamp gas' in them mountains, then i would blame Grappa.

Oh that Grappa. Whseww..

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
while I always find these interesting reads, I have such a hard time giving credence to any of these story's due to the consistent lack of evidence...

why can't stuff like this happen in the present with the breakthroughs in camera tech (everybody has a camera and a phone these days)...

as for these happening in italy I would have to wonder if there are any odd occurances documented in the 21st century, I guess I'll do a little bit of digging to see, but I get sick of seeing loads of badly made youtube vids and would like to see some evidence of a first hand account and not just something flying in the air...

I'm always hopeful, yet always disappointed...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Here is a very recent supposed sighting, over Italy again.. lol worth a look may be a giant angelic or humanoid being...if thats the case then this is probably like 4 to 5 stories tall beings!!

edit on 4-8-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

Methinx not quite 'Chinese lanterns' but try a bunch of mylar birthday balloons..... now pls pass ME the grappa and i will try to see what you are seeing...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CovertAgenda

Methinx not quite 'Chinese lanterns' but try a bunch of mylar birthday balloons..... now pls pass ME the grappa and i will try to see what you are seeing...

Well grappa my buns and call me a buscuit! Do you see it yet? No?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Unfortunately no grappa here atm, had to make do with 'green fairy absinthe'...
5 shooters...
the milan vid running on tablet...
throw tab skywards in desperation...
AHA now i see it...
a UFO...
now in the mood for a probing....

Sorry forgot to say great post!

Salute!!

edit on 5-8-2014 by CovertAgenda because: add great post

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
If you're not familiar with it already you might want to look into the "Friendship Case." Should fit here nicely.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
If you're not familiar with it already you might want to look into the "Friendship Case." Should fit here nicely.

Well go on then post some pix..dont be shy now!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
This is really interesting , well just so you know its not just Italy. But the art is amazing maybe its not a prove or anything but a clue , I'm pretty sure that these people might of have encounter seeing UFO , I'm going to research the people that painted those. I'll let you guys know if I find anything

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
the pic of the 13 foot tall alien is scary! That reminds me quite a bit of the aliens from "War of the World". I would not want to run into that in pitch black darkness, or daylight too, come to think of it..

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustKoz
This is really interesting , well just so you know its not just Italy. But the art is amazing maybe its not a prove or anything but a clue , I'm pretty sure that these people might of have encounter seeing UFO , I'm going to research the people that painted those. I'll let you guys know if I find anything

Of course its not just Italy...however, there are some other cases from there that I remember that should prove to be really fascinating...ones that are better than my op even...let me try to dig them up again..

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Can you imagine if you all of a sudden noticed a that thing standing in your kitchen or worse the bedroom?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

In a word: NO!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091

In a word: NO!!!!

its vewy vewy scary indeed. Its the horror type of scary. The inescapable horror, like you cant stop staring at something horrific. Like your looking at something that just doesnt look right..and you cant turn away from it..scawy wary.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I think that the gut had a great suggestion....youll find the friends of Pescara are well documented with photos too......also they come in several sizes....

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
I think that the gut had a great suggestion....youll find the friends of Pescara are well documented with photos too......also they come in several sizes....

I no understand. Please elaborate?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The only thing that seems linked to all locations is that they are all rather close to NATO/NSA installations.
Fruli Venezia Giulia (the region of Mortegliano and Porto Nogaro) has the biggest NATO base (build in 1911 is a nato installation since 1954) and is a nuclear depot.
Varese is in Lombardia where there is a NSA antenna and another base at Solbiate Olona tho I think these are pretty recent installations.
Another radar installation in Toscana not-so close to the location of the first story.

However you can find a list of nato bases in italy here (maybe you need to translate it if you want more than the locations) and crosscheck the locations on google earth. For the oldest sightings I'm not sure the installations were operating at the time of the events.

top topics

join