It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Fish Deaths: Millions Have Been Found Dead All Over The World In The Past Month (May 2014)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This article is from May 2014.. There are many causes, reasons and theories put forth in most cases. Either way something is changing or causing all the die-offs while the amount of dying is astounding in many cases...IMO..

Millions of fish are suddenly dying all over the planet. In fact, there have been dozens of mass fish death events reported in the past month alone. So why is this happening? Why are fish dying in unprecedented numbers all over the world? When more than six tons of fish died in Marina Del Ray over the weekend, it made headlines all over the United States. But the truth is that what just happened off the southern California coast is just the tip of the iceberg. In 2014, mass fish die-offs have pretty much become a daily event globally. Individually, each event could perhaps be dismissed as an anomaly, but as you will see below when they are all put together into one list it truly is rather stunning. So is there a reason why so many fish are dying? Is there something that connects these mass fish death events? Has something about our environment changed? The following are just a few examples of the mass fish death reports that have been coming in day after day from all over the globe…

endoftheamericandream.com...
www.mercurynews.com...
Posted: 08/01/2014 08:09:38 AM

The die-off is the third in three weeks. On July 18, thousands of white croakers washed up on Manresa State Beach likely caused by a squid boat accidentally catching them in a net. On July 25, scores of dead anchovies washed onto the beach at Capitola near Esplanade Park.

County officials also warned of unsafe levels of bacteria at New Brighton State Beach, Main Beach and Cowell Beach west of the wharf to Collins Cove. The levels were from water samples taken Wednesday. Officials said that other county beaches were affected by the advisory but that people should stay out of the water off of the three beaches.

edit on 4-8-2014 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
This article is from May 2014.. There are many causes, reasons and theories put forth in most cases. Either way something is changing or causing all the die-offs while the amount of dying is astounding in many cases...IMO..

Millions of fish are suddenly dying all over the planet. In fact, there have been dozens of mass fish death events reported in the past month alone. So why is this happening? Why are fish dying in unprecedented numbers all over the world? When more than six tons of fish died in Marina Del Ray over the weekend, it made headlines all over the United States. But the truth is that what just happened off the southern California coast is just the tip of the iceberg. In 2014, mass fish die-offs have pretty much become a daily event globally. Individually, each event could perhaps be dismissed as an anomaly, but as you will see below when they are all put together into one list it truly is rather stunning. So is there a reason why so many fish are dying? Is there something that connects these mass fish death events? Has something about our environment changed? The following are just a few examples of the mass fish death reports that have been coming in day after day from all over the globe…

endoftheamericandream.com...
sorry but its not a story i,ve heard and here in scotland fishing is big buisness so if it was as serious as you make out i,m sure it would have been all over the local news here.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
There have been an excessive number of die offs & mass beachings lately. Compiling any official stories would be disturbing much less what is not being witnessed.

The current explosion of jellyfish is very interesting imo. I will try to attach a link later.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: sparky31

sorry but its not a story i,ve heard and here in scotland fishing is big buisness so if it was as serious as you make out i,m sure it would have been all over the local news here.

Glad everything is well in Scotland.... I am not the one making wild claims. The article and author (s) are reporting fish die offs with dates and locations.. I have not heard of any major die-offs around the Bay of Bengal, Gulf of Tonkin, or the South China sea... and neither has my wife but the die offs east of Japan around the west coast of the north American continent seem to be where much of the action is... not counting rivers inland.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Here is a list of Mass Animal Deaths 2014 that I was just looking at the other day. I think it's a combination between Fukushima , HAARP, Monsanto/Round Up, WiFi and Deep Sea oil drilling.

edit on 5-8-2014 by BoogieMan911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
There are a lot of fish dying all over. Pollution is causing a lot of the problems. But people keep saying none of these have anything to do with it. It is not only the people drinking water in Toledo that are suffering, those algae toxins are also unhealthy for fish and other wildlife. That is caused by fertilizers, when they get too high then the balance goes off. It's happening across the lake from New York also. Add all the different pollutant chemistry together and we got major problems. It is not just one, it is a combination of many.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
An increase of underwater volcanic activity ?

Changes in electromagnetics ?

Corexit ?

Fukushima ?

Pollution ?

Who the hell knows... but whatever it is, it's not a good sign.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
And the ones in the article are just the ones we know about, think about all the die offs that happened in the middle of the ocean or in more remote areas that disappeared before any human eyes saw them.

This isnt really a mystery, were killing our planet, its just a matter of what particular poison/toxin is doing the actual deed

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
I am so glad you brought this up, 727Sky
Just last night, I found a dead fish...on my...plate.
The same evening, dead shrimp were on my spouse's plate...
We were terrified!
Didn't want the authorities to know
... So...
Got rid of them...post haste...
...We remain terrified/(in anticipation) that they might show again on our plates at the most inopportune moment/s...but, now know what we must do...should they...return...

My condolences to the bereaved.

(candidate for thread drift? ...... Please No... Just TRYING to be...FUNNY...... Please?)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I realize that Bible quoting is not popular in some quarters around here, and I'm not a Bible thumper by any stretch, but I do find this passage from the fourth chapter of Hosea to be timely:

The Lord Accuses Israel
Hear the word of the LORD, O children of Israel,
for the LORD has a controversy with the inhabitants of the land.
There is no faithfulness or steadfast love,
and no knowledge of God in the land;
there is swearing, lying, murder, stealing, and committing adultery;
they break all bounds, and bloodshed follows bloodshed.
Therefore the land mourns,
and all who dwell in it languish,
and also the beasts of the field
and the birds of the heavens,
and even the fish of the sea are taken away.

(Hosea 4:1-3 ESV)

Hey, I"m just sayin'. Don't be shootin' the messenger.

Oh, emphasis mine, BTW.
edit on 5-8-2014 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash
I am so glad you brought this up, 727Sky
Just last night, I found a dead fish...on my...plate.
The same evening, dead shrimp were on my spouse's plate...
We were terrified!
Didn't want the authorities to know
... So...
Got rid of them...post haste...
...We remain terrified/(in anticipation) that they might show again on our plates at the most inopportune moment/s...but, now know what we must do...should they...return...

My condolences to the bereaved.

(candidate for thread drift? ...... Please No... Just TRYING to be...FUNNY...... Please?)

Will you be laughing when you find out that fish & shrimp are from Japan?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn
Yes!!!!
And sushi, too...
That was so funny...when I...found out.
Just like your post...

ETA: Oh Yeah... Guess I should add that... At first, when he said "Fuku Shima"...I asked - "How'd you know my middle name?"...then - punched him in the ear lobe...and taught him a good lesson on how to treat paying customers...
Yeah...
edit on 8/5/2014 by WanDash because: afterthoughts

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Wow, all of those dates are close together.

At least two cases there were blamed on oxygen deprivation. I wonder what causes that?

One other common cause is bacterial blooms.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You need something like a gov't sanctioned ecological task force to keeps tabs on stuff.. yeah that's gonna happen.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoogieMan911
Here is a list of Mass Animal Deaths 2014 that I was just looking at the other day. I think it's a combination between Fukushima , HAARP, Monsanto/Round Up, WiFi and Deep Sea oil drilling.

That is a very big impressive list ! Thanks for the addition to the thread.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
these things have always happened i think if there was something that serious we would have all different types of fish and crustaceans and birds dead over a larger area not just odd die offs spread apart here is an example of it happening in 2011

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I realize that Bible quoting is not popular in some quarters around here, and I'm not a Bible thumper by any stretch, but I do find this passage from the fourth chapter of Hosea to be timely:

The Lord Accuses Israel
Hear the word of the LORD, O children of Israel,
for the LORD has a controversy with the inhabitants of the land.
There is no faithfulness or steadfast love,
and no knowledge of God in the land;
there is swearing, lying, murder, stealing, and committing adultery;
they break all bounds, and bloodshed follows bloodshed.
Therefore the land mourns,
and all who dwell in it languish,
and also the beasts of the field
and the birds of the heavens,
and even the fish of the sea are taken away.

(Hosea 4:1-3 ESV)

Hey, I"m just sayin'. Don't be shootin' the messenger.

Oh, emphasis mine, BTW.

You're saying that Israel is behind all these??

Considering they hold mass media and brainwashing people to live wasteful lifestyles, I think it's kinda their fault!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020
You're saying that Israel is behind all these??
Considering they hold mass media and brainwashing people to live wasteful lifestyles, I think it's kinda their fault!

HA!

No, my point is that when people turn their backs on all that is good and right, there is an inevitable decline in quality of life and all good things. We destroy ourselves when we lose all moral and spiritual anchor, and we destroy the world (environment) around us because existential nihilism is the inevitable end of any rejection of a higher order,and in the context of existential nihilism, absolutely anything goes, there are no laws, no rules, no standards or principles because there is no anchor, not fixed point.

Once we head down that road, nothing matters and everything falls apart. "The center cannot hold."

It's not Israel that's the focus of that passage for me, rather it's the wider moral and spiritual principles I'm getting at. I guess I could have pointed that out.

edit on 5-8-2014 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoogieMan911

I think some of it has to do with Sonar technology as well.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Thanks. Lest we forget what we're doing to our world.

F&S&

top topics

<<   2 >>

join