It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Solution To The Violence Of Chicago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
To make a long story short, I'm born and raised on the south side of Chicago. My background isn't really all that important. The basics are I'm 19 and pissed off, and I've gone through the phase of having a religious world-view, to a science world-view, to a psychedelic expierence world-view. The violence in this city is almost impossible to stop, and I know im just one little voice among many, but here's my attempt to find a solution to it :

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Institute Domestic Terrorism Laws upon all Gangs which are contributing to the ripping apart of Americas social infrastructure.

Bring in 20,000 or so of em in a few days,and call it a day.

This allows sweeping Military impacts which will clean out those highrises and neighborhoods in a matter of days,just fill up the buses and get ready to re-educate and relocate an entire generation of young men and women, barring them from returning to Chicago has to be part ot the actions, these people need to move on both with their lives and with their geographical locations.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Vandettas

No one is going to stop the violence overnight. Realistically, your opinion is one of the few that would actually work. It would take a few generations of the people in question to educate themselves outside of the mainstream options like public schools. We all know that no one is going to find the education needed to live productive, educated and peaceful lives in the public school system. They need to do it on their own and without any "help" that their leaders try to offer.

And above all else, the people who are doing this need to start out-breeding the one's who find no use in education. The only way to get peace through education, which you seem to be advocating, is to have more people who want that than people who don't.

So start breeding and then segregate those children from what is still the majority. Let that majority slowly die off without any fanfare until you have a majority of people who are peaceful.

This is true for any area of the world that is like Chicago.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Institute Domestic Terrorism Laws upon all Gangs which are contributing to the ripping apart of Americas social infrastructure.

Bring in 20,000 or so of em in a few days,and call it a day.

This allows sweeping Military impacts which will clean out those highrises and neighborhoods in a matter of days,just fill up the buses and get ready to re-educate and relocate an entire generation of young men and women, barring them from returning to Chicago has to be part ot the actions, these people need to move on both with their lives and with their geographical locations.

So try to stop violence with violence? Classic western thinking.

The military complex and our leaders in general have no desire whatsoever to re-educate people. They could care less. Moving them somewhere else has nothing at all to do with the problem at hand. Moving someone from Harvey Illinois to Las Cruces New Mexico isn't going to change their mindset. They're still going to be angry and uneducated.

People need to stop looking to their leaders when it comes to finding solutions that will help the average American. Your leaders don't care about you.

Fixing our problems is an inside job. WE have to do it ourselves.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Legalize drugs. All of them. Watch the gangs in Chicago disappear overnight.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeepImpactX
So try to stop violence with violence? Classic western thinking.

Well we've tried subsidizing every facet of their lives; phones, food, housing and utilities, trying to bring certain sects of the population in to the 21st century for the last 50 years, to no avail.

Maybe it's time for a different approach.

edit on 5-8-2014 by Lipton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DeepImpactX

Evolution will play its part in this city. Those who enjoy the lifestyle of guns and violence, will wipe each other off the face of the Earth. As hard as that is to say, if nothing is being done about the violence, its the only way it will deteriorate.

I don't want this scenario to be the only one that is welcomed because it doesn't involve the intervention of something positive into the city that would most likely help stop the violence, rather than just letting the wolves kill each other off.

new topics

top topics

join