It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli official calls for concentration camps in Gaza and 'the conquest of the entire Gaza Strip

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: voyger2

You do know what genocide is, right?
(..) I find the use of the term to be exaggerated and incorrect. (..) The fact is that if genocide is being waged, it is rather unsuccessful.

Jews say it openly In Times of Isreal... And It didn't happened yet because of public Outcry.

I have no dog in the race, I would say that the objective of war is to win (..)

War? What war? I don't see two army's fighting. I see one army - totally and heavily supported by the US - destroying a defenseless group that hasn't a right to self-determination; subjected to land confiscations, house demolitions, the creation of enclaves, and restrictions on movement and access to water, food, education, health care, work, and an adequate standard of living ..

And you say "I don't have no dog here" ... You should be ashamed of yourself.

The fact that Hamas would not agree to a cease fire until a couple thousand deaths were reached

What is the support for that?

Let me enlighten you about Israeli terrorist arms force:

Haganah?

Haganah was a Jewish paramilitary organization (..) which later became the core of the Israel Defense Forces.(..)
In 1931, the more militant elements of the Haganah splintered off and formed the Irgun Tsva'i-Leumi, better known as "Irgun"

And the Irgun? Who were they after all?

The Irgun has been viewed as a terrorist organization or organization which carried out terrorist acts. In particular the Irgun was branded a terrorist organisation by Britain, the 1946 Zionist Congress[6] and the Jewish Agency.

The Irgun believed that any means necessary to establish the Jewish State of Israel, including terrorism, was justifiable.

edit on 6/8/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

And by be enslave for the rest of their lives, with further Vasectomy, I would bet.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: f4rwest

I have no love for the current Israeli Government. But I never could wrap my head around people calling Israelis or the government there Nazis. I find that kind of rhetoric despicable in spite of everything going on.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Gaza been a concentration camp for decades now ... the west will still keep supporting israels crimes against humanity .. israel just getting bolder now since they are given a free pass by the west.

I'm guessing conditions in the Egypt occupied Gaza strip were much better? Granted there were a lack of bombs hitting them, but still hugely impoverished. Same goes for the Palestinians living in Lebanese refugee camps, which have sadly, some of the most atrocious living conditions in the region. I assume when the Palestinians get treated like # by their own (Arabs), no-one likes to complain.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Flint2011

Not only that, but the constant use of the word Genocide.... apparently people do not really know what that means. The Palestinian population is growing at one of the fastest rates of any people in the world. Really really poor job of conducting a genocidal war on the part of the Israelis, no? If there was really genocide in the works the population levels would be dropping at a very fast rate. But hey! What's in a word, right?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Genocide, by the most basic of definitions, is the 2000 or so Yezidi-Kurds that were killed yesterday by the IS. If that was a legitimate aim by the Israel government, they'd have killed more than 0.1% of the Gazan population.

People can be concerned by the destruction and the humanitarian issues; but to shout genocide and ethnic cleansing...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

edit on 6-8-2014 by Phe87 because: .

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
You know what surprises me???

The fact that this surprises anyone actually.

I learned the truth about what WW2 was all about a few years ago, and lets just say that peoples automatic association of the words WorldWar2 and "six million Jews" is very cultivated and deliberately phrased the same over and over again to brainwash the world.

Was there Genocide in WorldWar2? Absolutely. Was it six-million Jews?? Well it was officially 6million back when The Auschwitz toll was 4million. But then they found out Auschwitz was actually a maximum of 1.5million TOTAL, not just Jewish deaths.

So the Auschwitz toll drops by 2.5million but no-one ever bothered to revise the 6million number. It had become CANNON already, it was the propaganda rallying cry.

So ask yourself: What was WW2 REALLY all about? Churchill found out in 1948 and resented how he had been played for the rest of his life.

The war started 1939, but here's a headline from 1933:
www.biblestudysite.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I have never encountered the use of the word "Genocide" with regard to Israel myself but it's yet another misuse of wording in my view. "Disproportionate" I can agree with some of the time. But that's about it.
edit on 8-7-2014 by Flint2011 because: Typos

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Flint2011

I have run across it multiple times in just the last few days. I believe there is a thread with genocide in the title, as applied to palestinians.

Very disingenuous use of the word, not to mention inflammatory, which is the purpose when connected with palestinians and Israel.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Considering that an actual genocide is occurring in Iraq right now with regard to ISIL aka ISIS. Disingenuous indeed.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Could you supply the quote about the concentration camps OP. I think it would be good for people to see the cold hard truth......Right.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Stuyvesant

You do realise that Judasim is one of the most oppressive religions for women, actually worse than Islam.
this ridiculous idea that one oppressive stagnant religion is better than the other should be dead by now.

Absolute poopycock to criticise one relighion and then support one that is just as bad. toattly illogical.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny
You know what surprises me???

The fact that this surprises anyone actually.

I learned the truth about what WW2 was all about a few years ago, and lets just say that peoples automatic association of the words WorldWar2 and "six million Jews" is very cultivated and deliberately phrased the same over and over again to brainwash the world.

Was there Genocide in WorldWar2? Absolutely. Was it six-million Jews?? Well it was officially 6million back when The Auschwitz toll was 4million. But then they found out Auschwitz was actually a maximum of 1.5million TOTAL, not just Jewish deaths.

So the Auschwitz toll drops by 2.5million but no-one ever bothered to revise the 6million number. It had become CANNON already, it was the propaganda rallying cry.

So ask yourself: What was WW2 REALLY all about? Churchill found out in 1948 and resented how he had been played for the rest of his life.

The war started 1939, but here's a headline from 1933:
www.biblestudysite.com...

Happy to see one more seeing clearly...

NOW NOTE PEOPLE... we are NOT disputing the deaths of jews in death camps...

We are however questioning the media representation of what we were being told and what is now edged down in history books.

If you go back and read old news paper clippings, it's evident that up through the 1800s even, the zionists were crying out "6.000.000 jews are suffering".
This is fact.

They kept reviving that statement every so often.

This is how you create truth.... by repeating something long enough so that in the end two people will talk to each other and it will go something like this:

"Did you hear about the 6 million jews?"
"Yeah, it's damn awful!"

Only problem is... they basically heard if from the same source, but since they both heard it, it must be true right? Right.....?

The matter of the 6 million got repeated not only in the 1800s but up into the 1900s after the Zionist Congress in 1897 decided that they ought to HAVE Israel as a dedicated jewish country (outrageous idea in the first place.... stop relying on insane religious literature for your insights...) and thus began a long hard conquest of making it come true.

I have no doubts that just like it appears Hamas doesn't care about moderate Palestinians, neither do Zionists care about moderate jews or their well being.

So in short... Zionists NEEDED the death camps of the nazis to help them reach their goal.

The NEEDED the public of the world to feel so bad for them, that the world would award them with an area of Earth dedicated for them alone.
And what better figure to reemphasise after the holocaust (regardless of its validity) than "6 million".

That number was already so edged into the generations of that time's mind that they would just go "awwwww".

The Zionists played the world, just like they are playing it now. And if you look at the way they address the Gaza issue from an Israeli Zionist point of view, then it is more or less the same way as they have always done. State the lie enough to make it true, deny deny deny.

But in the end, due to the fact that Zionists are as nepotistic in in-grown as any other religious extremist organisation, they are unable to fully co-exist with other human beings.

I reiterate... I'm ONLY talking zionists here.

Well, basically, any extremist in religion is out of his or her mind in the worst sense of the word.

And if it surprises? Really not anymore... one thing is their use of repetition for creating truth, the other is that you always become yourself what you have endured during your childhood.

Sending people who grew up under awful conditions like those nazi camps to build a new country wasn't really the best premise for creating a nation of sane individuals in an area that had already been oppressed for decades if not more.

Imagine the life of an arab in the 40s...: Goodbye British oppressors, hello jewish oppressors and their damn blood money from Germany.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Israel has many different ways to make life very hard for Palestinians so that they will be driven off their land,” said Dror Etkes, an Israeli expert on the settlements. “But the firing zones are the number one method.”

source

source

Deputy Defense Minister Danny Danon told the Knesset:

The army plans to continue expelling Palestinians from military firing zones in Area C of the West Bank, which is under total Israeli control (..)

source

UNITED NATIONS Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs occupied Palestinian territory:

Residents of firing zones face a range of other difficulties including the confiscation of property, settler violence, harassment by soldiers, access and movement restrictions and/or water scarcity. Combined, these conditions contribute to a coercive environment that creates pressure on Palestinian communities to leave these areas.

source

At the West Bank, in the firing zones, Palestinians don't have an "Iron dome" to defend themselves from Israel.
Can we call this Terror?
edit on 8/8/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Palestine before 1948

Palestine was home to Palestinian Arabs, Jews, and Christians. The video contains pictures of different Palestinian cities during the 1920's and 1930's, before the creation of the State of Israel by the Zionists in 1948.

Palestinian History, A Chronology - A good timeline of Palestine from pre-history to the present.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Good point. Represents much of the Middle East and the illustrates the changes that have taken place. It's sad when you consider how much the world has changed in the last 100 years. Some for good, some for bad.

I remember my childhood, which I realize is not necessarily the "truth" but memories. I remember never having to worry about being shot (as a student). I remember as a young adult never worrying about whether I had locked the door or not...we just didn't. I remember not worrying about my children's safety when they were in school. As a student myself, I remember the coach's administering discipline when one acted up in school. I remember not worrying about whether the food I ate was safe or not.

There have been many advances since those days, and not all of them for the better.

Regarding the Palestine where members of all religions lived in peace together... that is something that does not exist in any nation in the Middle East today. Islam is not a religion of tolerance and in many ways, nor are most other religions.

Palestine, prior to 1948 was either controlled by the British (as in immediately prior to 1948) or the Ottoman Empire pre-WWI.

Perhaps I should post a clip from "Leave it Beaver" or "Andy Griffith"?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Islam is not a religion of tolerance and in many ways, nor are most other religions

Compared to Zionism, Islam is a paragon of tolerance.

A list of Palestinian towns and cities destroyed by incoming Zionists.

From: Under the Cover of War, The Zionist Expulsion of the Palestinians

In recent years, a growing number of accounts of the 1948 war have corrected and exposed the founding myths of Israel, including claims by its leaders that the Palestinian people did not exist or were invented. The latest addition to this genre is independent scholar Rosemarie M. Esber’s meticulously documented history Under the Cover of War: The Zionist Expulsion of the Palestinians. While other recent books on the subject have relied on Israeli and Zionist archival sources, Esber uses British archives and oral testimonies from Palestinian survivors as well as previously used sources to demonstrate that there was a purposeful, systematic pattern by which Zionist forces depopulated Palestinian cities and villages before the end of the British mandate on 15 May 1948 and the subsequent intervention of Arab armies.

Esber’s account vividly illustrates those terrible six months between the adoption of the United Nations General Assembly resolution to partition Palestine and the expiration of the British mandate. Esber writes, “Rather than maintaining international peace and security, as mandated by its charter, the United Nations, by voting in favor of partition, contributed to the outbreak of the civil war in Palestine and the concomitant expulsion of the Palestinian Arabs.” This however is not to spare Britain responsibility for the Palestinian plight. Britain, Esber explains, acted only in the interest of a speedy British withdrawal from Mandate Palestine even when senior British officials knew of Zionist designs to expel the indigenous Palestinian population. Specific British policies accelerated and facilitated the ethnic cleansing of Palestine. For example, while simultaneously abandoning the imposition of domestic law and order, the British tipped off Zionist militias to their withdrawal plans, and prevented Arab regular army intervention to defend Palestinian cities and villages. Meanwhile starting in early February 1948 the entry of illegal Jewish immigrants who would become Zionist combatants went unhindered.[.ex]

During this civil war period, Esber writes, “Zionist Jewish military organizations forced more than 400,000 Palestinian Arab inhabitants from their homes in about 225 villages, towns and cities in Palestine.” That comprises approximately half of the total number of Palestinians made refugees during the creation of the State of Israel, as well as half of the depopulated Palestinian cities and villages, the latter largely destroyed as part of the systematic campaign to erase Palestinian society.

Israel’s official narrative has long held that the “refugee problem” was the result of a war sparked in the wake of Israel’s 14 May 1948 “declaration of independence” on the eve of the British withdrawal, and what Israel describes as an Arab invasion designed to extinguish the nascent state. The implication of this claim is that had the Arab states not invaded on 15 May, Palestinians might not have become refugees. But given the sheer scale of the expulsions prior to May 1948, the Arab intervention might more accurately be described as a long overdue and ineffectual attempt to halt a well-planned campaign of ethnic cleansing that had been proceeding unchecked for months.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Ah, yes. I read about the "zionists" cutting people's heads off all the time. Not to mention the suicide bombers they employ to take out groups of civilians muslims.

Persecution of Christians-Middle East 1

Christian Persecution 2

Christian persecution 3

Christian persecution 4

Christian persecution 5

Yep, absolute models of tolerance.
edit on 8-8-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
If gaza is such a horrible place to live then why do they stay there?
Why don`t they all just pack up and move? I`m sure some of the other peace loving islamic countries like Iran and Saudi Arabia would be glad to let their fellow muslim brothers and sisters come and live in their countries.
are they staying and putting themselves through all this misery with the hope that they will someday get there land back,that will never happen just ask the native americans about that.
A wise man once said " you got to know when to hold em and know when to fold em" well, it`s time for them to fold their hand, cash in their chips and move on.
If the other islamic countries like Egypt,iran, Saudi Arabia etc, won`t let the palistinians come and live there then maybe they know something that we don`t and they have a good reason for not wanting them.
Maybe the world should be putting pressure on the islamic countries to take in the palistinians who are living in such wretched conditions in gaza?

It`s obvious that they will never be able to live peacefully side by side so one of them has to move.From all accounts palistine seems to be a wretched pig sty so they shouldn`t be too upset to leave and go somewhere else to live.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join