It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli official calls for concentration camps in Gaza and 'the conquest of the entire Gaza Strip

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I tried twice to put up a thread about this article but I could not go through with it as I became too upset. (--I am not on FB so could not verify that part of it. Has anyone checked it out and taken screen shots?) This is the lowest of the low and the end of any sympathy I might have had in the past for Israel or Iran. I shed tears at the sheer evil involved. Many of us could see this plan unfolding, a pre-planned annihilation, no matter what propaganda they all spew in its place about wanting peace. They want peace??? Then let both sides act in a peaceful manner, but I doubt they will ever do so now. Their actions have belied and betrayed those words and the world has caught them at it.

They shelled a refugee camp this morning and injured many. They killed a little girl. The baseness of their actions simply has no bottom. It stretches all the way down to hell itself. Funny thing to say about a place that's historically been called the holy land.. until now. It's been too desecrated.

And in the meantime the MSM is reporting a cease-fire that's about to begin. Such bloody propaganda BS. Defend itself? That thought is passé now as their agenda comes into full light. Genocide is absolutely repugnant, revolting, sickening and disgusting to watch. If war comes, then let it. I just don't want any of my relatives or people I know wasting their lives on that part of the world.

I sound angry perhaps, but inside I am crying and bawling in agony for what is happening in so many areas of the planet.

War is bad. There is absolutely nothing good about it.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: riddle6
I guess my biggest question would be how much political pull does this guy have?

I'm just hoping that his ideas stay between him and the idiots that like it on Facebook.

He is the deputy speaker of the Knesset, Israel's parliament. He has LOTS of influence and power.
edit on 4-8-2014 by aboutface because: typo

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stuyvesant
a reply to: samsamm9

That's what *you* are saying. That's not what I said. I never said Israel was a criminal regime. (I view Hamas as the criminal regime.)

Yes, Hamas are criminals no doubt. The Zionist brutal regime in Israel are criminals as well, but you're saying the US should support a crazy friend with genocidal tendencies ? Why ?
The whole world are denouncing criminal Israel now, what do they need to do for you to stop supporting them? Kill your family ?
Serious question here...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
Israeli official calls for concentration camps in Gaza and 'the conquest of the entire Gaza Strip

An Israeli official has called for concentration camps in Gaza and ‘the conquest of the entire Gaza Strip, and annihilation of all fighting forces and their supporters’.

Moshe Feiglin, Deputy Speaker of the Israeli Knesset and member of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s ruling Likud Party, posted the inflammatory message on his Facebook page at the weekend.

He lays out a detailed plan for the destruction of Gaza - which includes shipping its residents across the world - in a letter he addressed to the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

The message, which received more than 2,000 likes on his page, lists four action points which he wants to be enforced as soon as possible.

Coming from a member of the ruling Likud party... This is how Nazis talk. Moshe Feiglin, Joseph Goebbels, two different people, same plan.

Then tell UK and US to quit funding those fing N....Im sorry Betenyahoo and his cronies.....

God, I am ashamed to be american with this.... basstards the entire global lot of them that would use these people as political pawns!

same retoric that I heard from my grandfather.

unbeleivable!! I am NOT against the isreali citizens ....just their psychotic leaders...

edit on 4-8-2014 by palmalBlue2 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

But those who resist leaving their home will be required to publicly sign a declaration of loyalty to Israel, and receive a blue ID card similar to that of the Arabs of East Jerusalem.

...sound like yellow star pins to anyone else..?

Like I said: it starts slow

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya

But those who resist leaving their home will be required to publicly sign a declaration of loyalty to Israel, and receive a blue ID card similar to that of the Arabs of East Jerusalem.

...sound like yellow star pins to anyone else..?

Like I said: it starts slow

History repeating itself......

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9

a reply to: samsamm9

That's what *you* are saying. That's not what I said. I never said Israel was a criminal regime. (I view Hamas as the criminal regime.)

Yes, Hamas are criminals no doubt. The Zionist brutal regime in Israel are criminals as well, but you're saying the US should support a crazy friend with genocidal tendencies ? Why ?
The whole world are denouncing criminal Israel now, what do they need to do for you to stop supporting them? Kill your family ?
Serious question here...

Please stop projecting your thoughts into what you think I am saying.

It is *you* who believe that Israel is a "crazy friend with genocidal tendencies." I didn't say that, and I don't view them that way. That also doesn't mean I agree with everything Israel (or the USA) does. Stop making inferences based on your own presuppositions.

I support Israel because my country (the USA) has strategic interests in the Middle East. I also support Israel because I support the 1948 Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel. I support the US Foreign Policy of "Qualitative Military Edge" as it pertains to Israel's military strength over its [Islamic] neighbors - I think that's a good idea.

And lastly (and what I believe to be intricately related to all this), I support Judaism over Islam.

I have no use or respect for Hamas.

That's about as clear and serious of an answer as I can give to your serious question (of "Why?"). I don't consider your last question serious. If you want an answer to that one, you'll have to re-phrase it.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
I tried twice to put up a thread about this article but I could not go through with it as I became too upset.

I didn't even bother to read the article because I know I would just feel worse than I feel about the title.

It's like a parody of history, but it's not. The zionist controlled western media also will keep silent and not touch this particular news with a barge pole. How much more evidence do ppl need about how controlled they are.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I have located a link to the Original-Article that is causing the ...

"furor"?

How to Deal with Gaza: A Letter to PM Netanyahu By Moshe Feiglin

In light of these four points, Israel must take the following action:

A. The IDF will designate certain open areas on the Sinai border, adjacent to the sea, in which the civilian population will be gathered, far from the built-up areas that are used for rocket launches and tunneling. In these areas, tent encampments will be established, until relevant emigration destinations are determined. Electricity and water supply to the formerly populated areas will be disconnected.

-
What I find ... Interesting ???

ZERO! ... COMMENTS ( following the article )

( i.e. what's the 'real' Israeli-opinion relating to his entire article? )

edit on 4-8-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

(post by samsamm9 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9
a reply to: Stuyvesant

And lastly (and what I believe to be intricately related to all this), I support Judaism over Islam.

I'm assuming you believe they are the chosen ones as well, right ?
What about Zionism ?
The issue here is a racist criminal Zionist government, "Zionist".... is the keyword.
You'd still want your government to support an openly racist criminal government ? That's insane, I'll also assume you're a rightwing religious nut...

You just don't get that whole "stop projecting inferences" thing, do you? It is your privilege to "assume" whatever you like. Knock yourself out.

The issue isn't "Zionism." The issue is "Islam." I think that is [fundamentally] where you and I differ.

In the quoted letter, Moshe Feiglin writes:

"1. Definition of the enemy: The strategic enemy is extremist Arab Islam in all its metastases – from Iran to Gaza – which seeks to annihilate Israel in its entirety. The immediate enemy is Hamas."

While I don't agree with Feiglin's overall socio-political & religious views, I think the guy is 100% right-on-the-money with that particular point.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I don't speak the language but I found his FB page for anyone that might be interested...

Feiglin's Facebook

edit on 4-8-2014 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The whole world is going crazy. I think everything is going to fall apart.

It is already crazy. It's not "going" anywhere.

Everything will fall apart, but only if the USA abandons Israel.

Why does isreal need the u.s. support so desperately? They don't look like a starving third world nation to me.

BTW.... if I support Islam, than you would support my death? I am asking....
If your house was burning down, and you were my neighbor, I DON'T CARE what your religion is.....I would try my best to save you...
Why do the Isrealis want to kill us all??

I do not support hamas or any other radical regime nor do my jewish friends support their radical extremists. My friends want peace and so do I....If we lived in the ME we could not be friends.

why should I die?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
I don't speak the language but I found his FB page for anyone that might be interested...

Feiglin's Facebook

Translate.Google.com

AND

Translate.Google.com - Facebook Posting In Question

-
OPINION: The Replies-to-'Posting' are ... Most-Revealing

edit on 4-8-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Further evidence, again, that the rulers in Israel are todays Nazis - and I bet a DNA sample across the board would see descendants from Operation Paperclip currently running the show over there.

Why stop at Gaza? since the whole world is dragged into this mess thanks to relentless propaganda, the call should be that the whole of Israel be structured as a "concentration camp" - the Zionists have made their bed, let them lie in it. They might be cured if forced to taste their own medicine.

(post by seasoul removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Could you answer my questions?
I would like a dialogue, not baiting.
Do our religions matter:?....we both believe in God and goodness, so why do our counterparts in the ME want to kill each other?

edit on 5-8-2014 by palmalBlue2 because: i cant spell worth a damn!!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: palmalBlue2

originally posted by: rickymouse
The whole world is going crazy. I think everything is going to fall apart.

It is already crazy. It's not "going" anywhere.

Everything will fall apart, but only if the USA abandons Israel.

Why does isreal need the u.s. support so desperately? They don't look like a starving third world nation to me.

BTW.... if I support Islam, than you would support my death? I am asking....
If your house was burning down, and you were my neighbor, I DON'T CARE what your religion is.....I would try my best to save you...
Why do the Isrealis want to kill us all??

I'll try to answer your questions as best I can.

1. Israel does not look like a starving third world country for several reasons. Under the Foreign Assistance Act, they have benefitted from massive economic support from the USA. Israel has lucrative business with various countries - primarily Germany and India. Israel has a thriving private business scene. The Bank of Israel is extremely solvent. The nation of Israel is very self-sufficient and has a strong skilled work force. Israel is a world leader in solar and water technology. Israelis have a very high literacy rate. We stopped giving economic aid to Israel in 2007 because they no longer need it. They are economically thriving on their own (now).

Israel needs support from the USA to maintain our (USA) policy of Qualitative Military Edge. We provide them with the superior firepower, and this provides Israel a guarantee of military advantage over a region that basically wants to wipe them out. It gives the USA a major foothold in a democratic Middle Eastern country - a country not dedicated to Islamic Jihad. Our intelligence agencies share information and we work together to undermine mutual threats (and protect mutual interests). In my own (admittedly limited) view, the USA probably needs Israel more than Israel needs the USA at this point.

2. I don't support anyone's death, unless that person (or people) are trying to kill me, my family, my friends, - or, as in the case of war, my countrymen. In those cases I am in favor of survival, and if that means killing the enemy, then I'm on-board. At least that is my position at this current time in my own mindframe. I'm open to pacifist ideas, and have been considering them from a different angle (so to speak) for the last few years.

So if you support Islam, that's your business (even if I think you're crazy for doing so). I appreciate your compassion. If your house was burning down, I'd try to save you too. Even if you're Muslim. But it still wouldn't change the fact that I would view your religion as a psychotic and violent one, and I'd be keeping my eye on you because of it. I'm highly suspicious of Muslims. It's not bigotry, it's just vigilance. I have studied Islam and know its history. I do not view it favorably in any way, shape, or form.

3. Israelis don't want to "kill us all." You've got that part confused. It's Islam that wants to see you conquered (or killed). If you're a Muslim, then hey, you're okay. You're safe. If you're a Jew, or a Christian, or a Hindu, or a Buddhist - heck, even if you're not religious at all - you're an infidel and an enemy to Islam. That's what the religion teaches. Be sure to read the fine print with Islam... and keep an eye on what Islam has done historically to advance itself. There is usually a sword involved.
edit on 5-8-2014 by Stuyvesant because: spelling error

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: palmalBlue2

Could you answer my questions?
I would like a dialogue, not baiting.
Do our religions matter:?....we both believe in God and goodness, so why do our counterparts in the ME want to kill each other?

I did answer them, as best and as honest as I could. Yes, our religions matter. What religion do you hold? I am an Eastern Orthodox Christian.

The answer to your last question is easy. It's a survival thing. Hamas (and the vast majority of the Middle Eastern Islamic countries) want to wipe Israel out - obliterate them entirely. They view Israel as "Zionist Occupiers" and they simply want to kill them all and take their land. They think Israel has no right to it. Many armchair Zionist conspiracy theorists on internet discussion boards agree with them. But that's not reality.

Reality is, it IS Israel's country, and Israel wants to keep their country. The Israelis want the Muslims to quit lobbing shells and bullets at them from the borders, and they want militant Muslims to quit blowing themselves up on Israeli city streets and buses. The Israelis are infinitely tired of that crap. It's that simple.

edit on 5-8-2014 by Stuyvesant because: grammar

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Thank you very much for responding to me openly and honestly. It means alot to me.
I can't respond to you tonight because its getting late for me.
I need to take the time and reread your post before I respond and thank you again for being truthful and not hateful like I have experienced before. I look forward to a continued discussion tomorrow

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join