It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli official calls for concentration camps in Gaza and 'the conquest of the entire Gaza Strip

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Israeli official calls for concentration camps in Gaza and 'the conquest of the entire Gaza Strip

An Israeli official has called for concentration camps in Gaza and ‘the conquest of the entire Gaza Strip, and annihilation of all fighting forces and their supporters’.

Moshe Feiglin, Deputy Speaker of the Israeli Knesset and member of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s ruling Likud Party, posted the inflammatory message on his Facebook page at the weekend.

He lays out a detailed plan for the destruction of Gaza - which includes shipping its residents across the world - in a letter he addressed to the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

The message, which received more than 2,000 likes on his page, lists four action points which he wants to be enforced as soon as possible.

Coming from a member of the ruling Likud party... This is how Nazis talk. Moshe Feiglin, Joseph Goebbels, two different people, same plan.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

And this is why the Palestinians AND the Israelis need to be disarmed. We have a little bunch of Nazi's rising out of the sand.

A little Narrative here on Israel's actions - Link. I thought the article was compelling and rational.

Cheers - Dave

+52 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Gaza been a concentration camp for decades now ... the west will still keep supporting israels crimes against humanity .. israel just getting bolder now since they are given a free pass by the west.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
He posted this on Facebook? I don't know the guy, but that seems like a strange thing to do. Something tells me he's not going to get a lot of "likes".
edit on 4-8-2014 by 0rkoJoker because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Swine is the only word that comes to mind.. After everything Jews have been through an idiot suggests that this is a possible option when it comes to the Palestinians? I have seen it all now... Screw Israel and their barbaric occupation... Screw the Zionists.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
They've started the genocide already. At least the US and the UN have condemned Israel's action.

The United States and the United Nations have condemned Israel after an airstrike killed 10 people near the entrance of a United Nations school sheltering Palestinian civilians. The school was reportedly being used as a shelter for about 3,000 people. It was the second attack on a U.N. school in less than a week, and the seventh over the course of Israel’s offensive in Gaza. The coordinates of the school were reportedly communicated to the Israel Defense Force no fewer than 33 times, the last time just an hour before the shelling. Shortly after Sunday’s attack, the State Department issued a statement saying: "The United States is appalled by today’s disgraceful shelling outside an UNRWA school." U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon characterized the attack as "a moral outrage and a criminal act." We get an update from Christopher Gunness, spokesperson for the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA).

"Disgraceful," "Criminal Act": Israel Condemned as 10 Die in Another Strike on U.N. Shelter in Gaza

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Gaza been a concentration camp for decades now…

I know, the world knows, the only ones that don't seem to know are the Israelites.

(But they really do). They say things like this from time to time to throw us off.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Gaza been a concentration camp for decades now…

I know, the world knows, the only ones that don't seem to know are the Israelites.

(But they really do). They say things like this from time to time to throw us off.

True .. but sadly theres still many in the world who believe israels lies and propaganda ..

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

And this is why the Palestinians AND the Israelis need to be disarmed. We have a little bunch of Nazi's rising out of the sand.

A little Narrative here on Israel's actions - Link. I thought the article was compelling and rational.

Cheers - Dave

That was a good article Thanks.

On this occasion, in a sharp departure from precedent, US Secretary of State John Kerry explicitly blamed Israel for the breakdown in talks. His special envoy, Martin Indyk, a career Israel lobbyist, blamed Israel’s insatiable appetite for Palestinian land and continued expansion of the settlements, and handed in his resignation.

Pretty much sums it up.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Israel plus America = "Nazi Germany"

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

True .. but sadly theres still many in the world who believe israels lies and propaganda ..

I wonder…

With the rise of the internets popularity and the near instant updating possible my hope is this is changing. I think it is. There are protests everywhere. The main stream keeps regurgitating the official line but that is wearing ever thinner, hanging by a thread.

Heres to holding a candle of truth to that thread.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Israel will only continue to isolate itself as long as it's ruling members espouse rhetoric like this.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

The US condemned them with one hand and quietly passed them a sh*#load of money - "for their defense" - with the other!

edit on 4-8-2014 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The whole world is going crazy. I think everything is going to fall apart.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

It is already crazy. It's not "going" anywhere.

Everything will fall apart, but only if the USA abandons Israel.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stuyvesant

originally posted by: rickymouse

It is already crazy. It's not "going" anywhere.

Everything will fall apart, but only if the USA abandons Israel.

So you're saying let the US continue protect the criminal regime of Israel so the world does not fall apart ??
Mmmh ... interesting logic there.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

That's what *you* are saying. That's not what I said. I never said Israel was a criminal regime. (I view Hamas as the criminal regime.)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I guess my biggest question would be how much political pull does this guy have?

I'm just hoping that his ideas stay between him and the idiots that like it on Facebook.

(post by solarstorm removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Wow... what kinda of precedent does this set for the rest of the world if the UN continues to let them get away with these atrocities... It's almost as if the US / UN flat out condone genocide these days.. Sad times, these are...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join