It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Army??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Immigration, Ebola, the threat of nuclear war and the taking over of America.

This is strictly opinion. As always I try and put the news together like a puzzle...a piece at at time. As we're all aware the world is crumbling before our eyes. We can all agree on that. I'm thinking about the aliens aka "unaccompanied minors" who are spilling over our border. Most of us know that mixed in this group are drug dealers, murderers, gang members, rapist, potentially infected individuals, and now potential terrorist cells. Just Google this.

What are the chances the US Government being directed by a more powerful elite are provoking Russia to nuke the US, brought in Ebola to distract and scare the crap out of everyone in order to strategically place their New World Army (unaccompanied minors) in major cities across America for the moment to get the call to STRIKE - as ISIS has done in the middle east. Just a thought...thanks for listening.

God Bless You All!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I have had that thought cross my mind, and who better to recruit than a bunch of MS13 members who would kill someone for just looking in their direction .don't know if its the case or not but I would never say" not the US government. ...never"

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The sad thing is that all of those gang/terrorist entities exist because of our corrupt government agencies and others. IMO I think that they could be militarizing the police in case of this or if it is all orchestrated by the government then this would be the excuse for doing so.
edit on 22-8-2014 by Illiberation because: (no reason given)

new topics

join