It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

024nona intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I guess you can say I took the red red pill 4-5 years ago. Only browsed since then, just joined. I try to check out every forum from, cryptozoology to 9/11 to religion and the afterlife. Not to mention everything in between. My main focus at the moment is 9/11. Would love to write a thread about how current events, link back to the Cold War and U.S funding over east. Both sides are welcome!

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 024nona

9-11 is soooo 2001. Maybe you haven't heard of Ebola? Its hot right now.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS...

Today new members are getting their very own isolation decontamination chamber...as half the new threads are dealing with our current hot topic...ebola.

I look forward to meeting you in the forums.

Des

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

Welcome to ATS...

Today new members are getting their very own isolation decontamination chamber...as half the new threads are dealing with our current hot topic...ebola.

I look forward to meeting you in the forums.

Des

Thats not an isolation tent, its your dungeon where you put people after you've spiked them with your dangerous cookies.

Beware op, when the cookies are offered run!

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn

9-11 is soooo 2001. Maybe you haven't heard of Ebola? Its hot right now.

For those that still dont know the truth it'll be interesting.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk
That looks likes a awesome greenhouse to grow organic plants. I had a headache for the last 24hrs I'm good now, should I worry?? Nope

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I do not care for stars or flags, but for links to videos and videos how this may all connect back to at least the 70s-80s. Who the US has funded since then and what other countries have have funded??

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS 024nona glad you're aboard.

As far as 9/11 actually I hoping that 29 page (?) report the congressman has been pushing for declassification sounds very intriguing. I also hope to learn more.

Again, welcome.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Your cookies don't cause that much gas that you have to get decontaminated after eating them do they?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This is getting frustrating to say the least. How do I post a picture to a thread from my Android phone?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join