It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Of The Weirdest Alien Encounters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Found an interesting article online. Talks about a few very interesting ufo/alien cases...will share some with you here, to read more and see the rest please visit the respective links provided.

#10 Malaysia’s Tiny Aliens

Probably the most notable story of this type occurred on August 19, 1970 to six kids playing in a heavily forested area. They later claimed they saw a UFO less than a meter across, from which five very humanoid aliens filed out. The main visible difference between them and a human being was that they were about eight centimeters (three inches) tall. Four wore blue outfits while one was in yellow with a spiked helmet, who the children interpreted as being the leader. They went to a tree and were attempting to install some sort of “aerial device” in it when one of the kids, identified only as K. Wignerswaran, attempted one of the few alleged civilian abductions of aliens. Unfortunately for him, it turned out that the aliens all possessed ray guns and began shooting at him and his schoolmates, driving them away and inflicting an insignificant wound to Wignerswaran’s thigh.

#3Lee Parish Is Abducted By . . . Structures?

On January 27, 1977, 19-year-old Lee Parish was driving home when he claimed his car was lifted into the air by a beam of light. Under hypnosis, Parish later described being taken before three strange objects that looked so unlike any known life that he could only guess that they were sentient. One was a large, black, 20-foot-tall rectangle, with a jointless robotic arm extending from it. There was also a red rectangular prism with a similar arm, and a motionless white prism about two meters (six feet) in height. Somehow, the white one gave the impression that it was the leader. The red prism approached him and extended the robot arm, with Parish getting the sense that it was afraid of him. Nevertheless, when it touched him, it gave him a sensation of coldness and pain.

Source at Listverse
edit on 4-8-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

MOD NOTE:

* Proper Attribution for the posting of copyrighted material owned by others is defined as posting a relevant snippet of the online content not to exceed 10% of the entire piece, a properly formed link back to the source website, and a clear indication of the name of the source website.

Mod Note: ATS Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
edit on 8/4/2014 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I see four. Cool encounters.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: minusinfinity
I see four. Cool encounters.

If you had bothered to read my post, youd see that the rest of the cases can be seen at the source link provided at the bottom of the thread. Thanks.

OG

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
These are pretty neat short stories, shows you that all aliens don't have to look like a grey and there is much intelligent and strange life in the universe. Def opens the mind to different possibilities, thanks for sharing!

I want lil 3 inch aliens with ray guns to chase the stray cat away that bugs the heck out of my dogs on the other side of the fence.. #1 sounds like they took a dump on Ed saying screw you we aren't landing.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Sure they wasn't watching honey I shrunk the kids ?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

As to the four inch tall alien scenario, if indeed they were of the biped humanoid variety on has to wonder how they would fare under our gravity?

edit on 4-8-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

As to the four inch tall alien scenario, if indeed they were of the biped humanoid variety on has to wonder how they would fare under our gravity?

I think they would do fine? Kind of like a small upright walking lizard? hmm...

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I suppose that's a possibility considering our lack of knowledge regarding alien environments, remember through those lizards evolved on Earth. My thinking is that any humanoids of such proportions most lightly evolved on a world of much smaller size. Hence arrival in our Earth's gravity would be rather like us attempting to colonise a world of significant greater mass than our earth meaning gravity is going to be an issue. But hey they are after all Aliens, probably mastered anti gravity sometime ago.

edit on 5-8-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
A: Okay so none of these are anything we haven't read before...
and when we've read them before it's normally in much greater detail,
by authors who at least attempt to not treat every tiny detail like a joke...

but we like to see these lists crop up. Keep the stories circulating, stop them from disappearing entirely.
At least a couple [the Parish one especially] are utterly fascinating and totally compelling. That sort of high strangeness, murky happening that just gets weirder and weirder the deeper you dig. which is, of course, our favourite thing.

we've read about the Simonton one on multiple occassions too, and while it doesn't mention it in the article [of course not, the article takes it as a joke], we seem to recall there being something strange about the cakes he retained that elevated the whole thing somewhat. going to have to go digging now...
edit on 5-8-2014 by continuousThunder because: first/third person messup. so hard writing a voice for two people always.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Your exactly right. I already knew these may have been discussed in the past, however if they are not brought up periodically they will disappear forever into the archives. Sure you can still search for them but that's a tedious process, and how many new members go into deep searches in the ATS archives? not that many I bet. So here we are doing our best.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I suppose that's a possibility considering our lack of knowledge regarding alien environments, remember through those lizards evolved on Earth. My thinking is that any humanoids of such proportions most lightly evolved on a world of much smaller size. Hence arrival in our Earth's gravity would be rather like us attempting to colonise a world of significant greater mass than our earth meaning gravity is going to be an issue. But hey they are after all Aliens, probably mastered anti gravity sometime ago.

Im always reminded of the little humanoids from the men in black movie, that have human body suits and sit inside a compartment within the head...kind of .. cute? In a puppy kind of way? Did I really just say that?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
For those of you who enjoyed this thread, there is another recent one of mine which I think is better, you can view it Here

Enjoy

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

A: that reminds me of my biggest problem on ats; i'll hear about some incredible case in a documentary, and we'll go "heck yes, Secrets will be all over this, let's log in and check it out" and there -will- be a thread, but it will be eight years old and it will have stopped in mid-flow and you can't just rez dead threads like that ;\
happens so often it's not funny.
so it is good to see people fighting that tendency! we don't have anything new to add on these cases yet [yay for having to work all day] but we will get there!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

A: that reminds me of my biggest problem on ats; i'll hear about some incredible case in a documentary, and we'll go "heck yes, Secrets will be all over this, let's log in and check it out" and there -will- be a thread, but it will be eight years old and it will have stopped in mid-flow and you can't just rez dead threads like that ;\
happens so often it's not funny.
so it is good to see people fighting that tendency! we don't have anything new to add on these cases yet [yay for having to work all day] but we will get there!

Yes thats exactly what im saying. Especially when a thread is posted the trolls jump in and immediately start reffering everyone to the old threads..eventually that thread gets closed. Its nice this one is still around lol.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I mean honestly I keep picturing a whole herd of aliens that look exactly like a certain lizard like insurance co mascotLOL

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Here's one for you... squiddies in Spain 1968. OK, it's on BeforeItsNews, but most of the versions of the story are in Spanish, so I picked an English version. clickity click I only mention it because it is supposed to have happened right behind my land...oh and supposedly there was also a bunch of small aliens with big heads seen at some time at the bottom of my drive. I've seen jack.

new topics

top topics

join