It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Citizen attacked in front of White House by Palestinian Protestors

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: loam

originally posted by: loam
What morons...him and those who attacked him.

Agreed.

Even if he was "provoking" them, no one has a right to put their hands on someone else.

I was under the assumption that protesting was meant to be provocative?

The whole being heard thing comes to mind. Provoke change.

Take it with a grain of salt though. I didn't even get to ride the "short bus"..... It was a van.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The Jewish state was there long before the Palestinians.

Well oh ya?? Well my great great great great great great great grandfather was married to someone who's great great great grandfather's uncles' cousins brother owned the land you live on now. History called and they want their property back.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
Considering the video doesn't show any of the context leading up to this incident there is no way to evaluate it. The marine appears to be as confrontational as his detractors. It also appeared that several of the protestors were intervening on the marines behalf and breaking up the fight. This looks like a case of "it takes two to tango."
No way to know if he is who he says he is either. Marine? Vega? He could work for the Israeli propaganda machine. He could be telling the truth or he could just be a trouble maker.

There were some in the Palestinian side that apologized to him and actually protected him. So this is just a non-starter and something the Jewish agenda is pushing.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

Considering the video doesn't show any of the context leading up to this incident there is no way to evaluate it. The marine appears to be as confrontational as his detractors. It also appeared that several of the protestors were intervening on the marines behalf and breaking up the fight. This looks like a case of "it takes two to tango."
No way to know if he is who he says he is either. Marine? Vega? He could work for the Israeli propaganda machine. He could be telling the truth or he could just be a trouble maker.

There were some in the Palestinian side that apologized to him and actually protected him. So this is just a non-starter and something the Jewish agenda is pushing.

Well if I was a betting man, I'd guess Blackwater, or Xe or Academi or whatever they're going by now.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: Bilk22

Well if I was a betting man, I'd guess Blackwater, or Xe or Academi or whatever they're going by now.
Yeah them too
The guy was paid to stand there and someone watching was to call the PD. Probably the photog.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Freedom, you don't know what that means do you? Freedom means using the power you have wisely, responsibly, with humility, grace and diligence, this guy wasn't exercising freedom, he was exercising twisting a knife into an open wound.

This man can be compared to this situation, it is a funeral and the recently deceased was a teenage girl fatally hit by a drunk driver. Then a stranger arrives drunk at the funeral screaming : " love booze." Smack ! Common sense seems to be something this man forgot.

Don't play with peoples emotions when they are down and hurt. This man can protest, but he should of stayed with his family rather then spend time with those he hates.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Before the incident, Manny Vega told Breitbart News that he was unafraid of the protestors.

Sounds like a premeditated attempt to turn himself into a hero to me.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

With all due respect, going into a volatile situation with intent on creating sparks is not exactly the brightest thing to do. To me it seems like an individual that wanted his 15 minutes, and was intent on creating a confrontation.

One thing I have learned as an adult is: Often you get what you ask for. This guy seems to have learned that the hard way.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
To me, it looks very much like the current state of Palestine. Someone who is standing for what he believes in, then being attacked on all sides, there are those in the middle trying to create the peace and in the end there is still yelling and him being called a Nazi and told to leave.

That was the message. I am not here to bait or take sides but simply express opinion. I will, however, stand by the fact that Palestine would NOT be what it is today if HAMAS would leave. They are killing their own by their actions.

However, since the mid 90's 5 billion dollars in aid has gone from the American Tax Payer to Palestine. Palestine is one of the worlds top per capita recipients of aid.

Take a read. Link

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Attacked???? Jostled and heckled at the most.....and by whom?...US citizens.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join