Federal Debt Up $7 Trillion Under Obama...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
That's Right, read it and Weep, so many of you here, Voted for this Community Organizer.
Well I'll attach a video of his Lie's he told you and you fell for during his campaign.

Did you watch the video? I don't it, it's all Bush's fault right?
WRONG!

CNSNews.com) - The total federal debt of the U.S. government has now increased more than $7 trillion during the slightly more than five and a half years Barack Obama has been president.

The total federal debt first passed the $7-trillion mark on Jan. 15, 2004, after President George W. Bush had been in office almost three years.

True, but nobodies Praising Bush and this thread is not about Bush.

When President Obama took office on Jan. 20, 2009, the total federal debt was $10,626,877,048,913.08. As of the close of business on July 30, 2014, it had risen to $17,618,599,653,160.19--up $6,991,722,604,247.11 from Obama’s first inauguration day.

By the close of business on July 31, 2014, it had risen to $17,687,136,723,410.59—up $7,060,259,674,497.51 since Obama first inauguration day.

As of June, there were 115,097,000 households in the United States, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. The $17,687,136,723,410.59 in debt the federal government had accumulated as of the end of July equaled $153,671.57 per household.

The $7,060,259,674,497.51 in new debt that the federal government has taken on during Obama’s presidency equals $61,341.82 per household.

Link
Figure it out yet?
You and your kids and their kids are indebted,,,,Because YOU could get pass that Tingly Feeling Running Up Your Leg

Just Remember,,,,,the people who willingly put this man in office have destroyed Most of American's Dreams.

edit on 4-8-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Yah well, the flood gates opened during Bushes presidency. He wasn't responsible though, either.

The "presider'" is not the culprit. They are merely frontmen, spokespersons, what have you.

Anymore than Saddam, Assad, Qaddafi, Putin, etc.

We are conditioned to focus on the state apparatus this way.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

Voted for this Community Organizer.

You should check out my thread: The Right Wing Love Hate Relationship With Alinsky

Would you care to breakdown the debt increase to show what can be ascribed to legislation passed under the current administration? How much of that can we attribute to the lingering costs of war in Iraq and Afghanistan? How much can we add on for extending tax cuts? What's the contribution from the Medicare prescription drug program?

I really don't understand how conservatives make statements like "only elected because of his skin color" and then insist that nobody on the right dislikes the President simply because he's black. You don't find that the least bit hypocritical?
edit on 2014-8-4 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Here's the real numbers.....
as of FY2013

Obama - the Last (hopefully) of the Bigtime Spenders !!

Notice also the correlations between Democrat/Republican Congress makeup.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Debt and money isn't worth nothing if no one is willing to work for it.

In debt to who? To banks that created this money out of thin air?

Creating even more debt is the only way this system keeps surviving, if the system crashes, those debts aren't worth anything.
edit on 4-8-2014 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

We can also notice that the only time profit was made, senate was 50/50.

So, maybe we need both of those corrupted groups to watch each others backs!

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

What was the debt at before Bush took over?

Obama could of done what he said he was going to do if the republicans would stop philibustering every thing he purposes. If coungress would get their racist, sexist, predgidist heads out of their butts.... Then work would get done.

Obama is not the problem, your congress is.

I am an outsider as I am Canadian and this is what I believe is the problem. It is so painfully obvious that congress is the problem.

You need to show what bush ran up and maybe clinton too so that we can see a direct comparison between present and past POTUS.

Like I said If congress would work with him this could be a lot different.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Thank You xuenchen, I was looking for that.
I noticed our Obamanites have not come back to Reebok your findings.
I also noticed they didn't comment on the video and all the unkempt promises
and just plain lie's.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Yah well, the flood gates opened during Bushes presidency. He wasn't responsible though, either.

The "presider'" is not the culprit. They are merely frontmen, spokespersons, what have you.

Actually the flood gates opened with the Federal Reserve act in 1913. From this point forward the dollar was screwed.

The dollar is not meant to last it will fail. The only reason it has lasted this long is apathy and war. People will not put up with the wars anymore and while apathy still rules the day people are waking up in mass. When people lose everything and can not save towards retirement anymore they tend to ask questions more.

My prediction is anyone making under 15 dollars and hour is going to be screwed in the next couple of years due to inflation. The cost of everything is going up. The lowest wage earners will demand more pay that cannot be had. They will start to organize and strike.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

The problem here is not the president you have, its the economic system which the dollar has been based upon since the gold standard went the way of the Dodo.

The idea of paying down this debt that America has, is utterly ludicrous. If that happened, do you know how many dollars would be in circulation? None. Why do I say that you ask? Simple. There is, and always has been since the gold standard went bye bye, and money became paper, two dollars of debt, for every dollar in circulation. That is just a straight up FACT, inescapable. No matter what happens, there will always be more debt than there is money. And ever since the current system came in, the debt ceiling has always been raised, when ever it was deemed necessary. No government would elect to refuse to increase the debt ceiling, not really. No one has the brass balls to actually allow the system to collapse.

Thats right folks, no matter how hard you got hit during the last round of economic savagery that hit the globe, none of you, not a single one of you have had it nearly as rough as you would have, if that debt ceiling did not grow higher every SINGLE time the issue presented itself. And politicians know that their entire careers would be dust if they ever allowed that ceiling to get reached, without getting raised. It would be a numerical apocalypse.

Now, those of you, and indeed us Brits as well, who live under a debt based economic model, may well have come to the correct conclusion about this cluster copulation, and figured out that no matter how hard a total economic gridlock might be, it is still better to allow the system to implode than to allow it to continue, because every nation operating this model is basically acting like a cancer. It can only grow, never safely shrink, it can only become larger, and absorb more and more, and more again.

An unsecured, debt based economy is the WORST possible model for economics, and yet the most important currencies in the world as we know it, operate on just that model. It is for that reason, and that reason alone, that global crashes are even possible.

So... For those of you concerned about this massive debt, and how Obama never paid it down, but inflated it, you guys need to chill out. The only way the economy as it is now CAN survive, is for debt to rise, because without debt, oddly enough, no new money can be created. It seems bizarre, but it is an artefact of the way currency is created in the modern world. What I am saying is, that unless the size of the debt continues to grow, the economy itself will collapse, and it will END if it is ever paid off. Technically, it cannot ever be paid off, because those two dollars of debt, even when the economy has ZERO money in it, will still be owed to a bank somewhere.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

Actually the flood gates opened with the Federal Reserve act in 1913. From this point forward the dollar was screwed.

The dollar is not meant to last it will fail. The only reason it has lasted this long is apathy and war. People will not put up with the wars anymore and while apathy still rules the day people are waking up in mass. When people lose everything and can not save towards retirement anymore they tend to ask questions more.

My prediction is anyone making under 15 dollars and hour is going to be screwed in the next couple of years due to inflation. The cost of everything is going up. The lowest wage earners will demand more pay that cannot be had. They will start to organize and strike.

Yepper!

Ask either Democrat OR Republican why we don't audit our Gold!!! Watch em stutter........

Trade real gold for fake money and unbearable interest debt and you have a country bowed down in shackles to the banks that stole it.......

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
A couple of trillion of that was from hidden Bush debt. I said a couple. A couple of trillion did have a legit reason to be spent, created by stupid decisions over the years to export the work and the money. Now the rest Obama owns, we should give him the bill.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Cool, but lets really show how its all Obama and the democrats at fault.

Show them the following:

1. Show when the Republicans had full control and they actually cut gov't programs.

2. Show when the Republicans had full control and they actually deregulated anything including oil industries.

3. Show when the Republicans had full control and they actually significantly cut taxes.

4. Show how the Republicans cut spending by creating new gov't programs like Home Land security and patriot act.

5. Show how the Republicans cut spending by going to war.

6. Show how the Republicans cut spending by using tax payers money to bailout private corporations.

Please wake up both sides are at fault and both sides give you the same things: Bigger gov't , less privacy , and more taxes.

You would have to be naive to really think that only one party or president is at fault when dealing with the billions of dollars that goes through congress.

edit on 48831America/ChicagoMon, 04 Aug 2014 14:48:38 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

We up here in Ontari-OWE Canada feel your pain. Our leftist Moonbat economists and their social engineering projects have made sure that our great-grandchildren will be paying for their ludicrous spending sprees and they aren't finished with the provincial credit card yet.

Our once great province has been relegated to Debtor's Prison and there is no way in he!! we will ever break out.

Greece doesn't even hold a candle to Ontari-OWE. Our license plate slogan is going to change from " Yours to Discover" to "We wont Recover"

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

He will be know as the worst president when it comes to the economy, but wait if he gets away with amnesty, the burden of the welfare system on the new welfare recipient Americans will collapse the welfare system, but no before a few more trillions are added to the debt.

But rest assure that no other following president will be able to fix the mess, the debt has become unstoppable.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The debt was always unstoppable. Ten years after money stopped being silver and gold, the debt was totally and utterly unpayable without causing mass devastation, and the situation now is worse, thats all. You were not ALIVE, your parents were not alive, the last time anyone could have salvaged that situation!

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
lol, debt. Debt doesn't exist, neither does money. There is only slavery. If someone actually feels strongly about how high the debt has gotten, then I pity them and their dependence on the system. Long term conditioning is a bitch.

All systems collapse eventually, I see no better way than to continue on the current path.

link   

Yeah just keep on focusing on the invisible boogie man instead of the corrupt leader in charge.

I wonder why guys like this can get away with murder......"because it's not his fault he's just a puppet"

Christ. Start placing the blame where it belongs

link   

The real tragedy is we have nothing to show for this new debt. Imagine if every person in the US received a fair share of that money to improve their lives? Instead we use it to bomb brown people, fight a pointless war on drugs and give it to countries that hate us as 'aid'. Its sick.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Step 1

Current economic situation is the responsibility of both parties, we the people need to stop falling for the look over there game.

Until people hold everyone's (in DC and in your state Capital's) feet to the fire nothing will change.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join