It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado: Our weather man say's we have small chance for snow above 11,000 feet.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
We've had a strange weather year here so far...

record snow up in the mountain... record rainfall on the front range...
it's raining on my corner of the state right now...

Yesterday as I was watering my ta-maters... I told my wife..
"Kind of feels like fall is coming early."

then on last nights news the weather dude says we have this small chance of snow above 11,000 ft...

Not real uncommon mind ya... But still I wonder if it's a portent for an early winter for all of us?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

We had an early spring, early summer and now it seems we're having an early fall. I'm expecting an early winter as well. Crazy stuff! (I'm in NM.)
edit on 8/4/2014 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: HardCorps

We had an early spring, early summer and now it seems we're having an early fall. I'm expecting an early winter as well. Crazy stuff! (I'm in NM.)

I'm up here in Cortez so if this storm track holds your about to get a slow moving cold wet rain headed your way...

And I do mean cold... the temp outside 74...and is dropping like a rock here ...
edit on 4-8-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the warning. I love the weather we're having now. It's cool and comfortable. Good on the electric bill, too!

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Every year the day lillies bloom in mid to late April. Every year like clockwork. When I first see the shoots for the bloom is when I plant the annual's i have for the year.

This year, the bloom happened in mid July. And it was short lived and weak (the oranges weren't nearly as vibrant, and the blooms weren''t nearly as large).

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
Thanks for the warning. I love the weather we're having now. It's cool and comfortable. Good on the electric bill, too!

You make me jealous. We have had humid hot weather for the past two months. Our apartment isn't going below 30C even at night. It seems every time a cruise liner comes into the town to dock, it brings it's own warm weather system.
The picture in my signature is what midnight looks like up in the higher latitudes.

top topics

join