It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And I quote...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   

You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance and Germany doesn't want to go to war

Anyone else besides me feeling the world is more than a little backwards lately?????

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Good ol' Chris Rock.

Also:

Superman's in a wheelchair? What next? Aquaman's gonna drown in the bath?

And:

People should be allowed to own guns. But the bullets should be made expensive. Then people would be like, "I'm gonna kill you. I'm gonna get me a second job and you'd better pray I can't buy no bullets on lay-away"
(or something similar)

And also:

America needs a new black leader. We need a new Martin Luther King. Jesse Jackson was pretty good, he got those pilots back, but Louis Farrakhan hates the Jews. I don't have time to hate the Jews, I hate all white people.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Jesse Jackson has put the "African Amercian race" (we're all human, so let's just do away with the prefixes...if you are American, then you are an "American") way behind. He is a reverse racist that extorts money from other organizations. Name an actual real job that Jesse Jackson had...that's right, his "job" is to run his mouth and make a bad situation worse until he gets a lawsuit settled out of court...

...I'm all for a black leader, just not Jesse Jackson...I would've voted for Colin Powell...and perhaps Barack Obama in the future...

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Errm, my quotes (paraphrased from memory) all came from Chris Rock. Go take issue with him. I'm a white Aussie, I think he's funny.

Chris Rock

new topics

top topics

join