It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member with an interesting UFO encounter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
First and foremost I would like to say that I feel privileged to be a member, I have followed many topics of discussion over the years and now feel it is my turn to tell some stories regarding my own experiences.

Before I get to the UFO encounter I would like to give some background information that may help in understanding my situation as a whole. For starters I have seen on numerous occasions what is refered to as "shadow people", and have had instances witnessed by others where a "shadow person" was quite literally looking over my shoulder and looking down upon me as I sat in my chair. Furthermore I have since I was a child had numerous instances where I would wake up suddenly to a "shadow person" watching me from the corner of my room, this still happens to this day albeit less frequently. To add more to this, I also have vivid memories of waking up in different areas of my house as a child and often times would wake up with strange markings on my body which I hid from others because I was afraid, and also could not understand what was happening to me at the time. As years went by the occurrences continued with my attitude towards them changing from fear to curiosity. To make a long story short I began to delve into the occult, and also began nurturing what I was told by others to be my "psychic awareness". This leads me directly to the UFO connection I spoke of earlier; it has often been speculated that extraterrestrial beings are more likely to be connected to the universe than we are, and as such would be more than likely able to communicate using methods we humans would deem "psychic", methods such as telepathy.

Bearing this in mind, I set myself a path of mastering all the known "psychic" abilities that were known to exist, and have very successfully completed tasks such as remote viewing and astral projection, among other things...As I grew older and my understanding and practice of such things became more and more precise I turned my gaze upwards in hopes of contacting the species I had hoped most to gain knowledge from, careful what you wish for. For all intensive purposes I will not describe my methods on here, I do like to retain some secrecy in what I have done and can do. To continue I began contacting these ET'S and in turn began receiving contact in the form of dreams or "visions" as is the most commonly used term. Many of these unfortunately were of a negative nature, for example I can remember one being of a takeover with humans essentially being drained of their life essence through the use of wicked machinery; essentially people were being herded to locations where they were held prisoner and the ET'S would then strap them into a chair, and use machines to take their "essence" almost as if their very spirit had been taken from them. Also I remember they all had no eyes, these seemed to be of utmost importance to them. As time went on, my experiences with ET'S I believe grew to a point of physical abduction, if it had not already occurred by that point..many people have told me that I have most likely already been abducted since I was a child given certain experiences I have described to them.

One such occasion, and the grand finale happened in a town called bowmanville, which is in Ontario, Canada. The experience is as such, I had been living with a friend and his family for some time and one night (around 4 am) I decided it was time for some sleep, seeing as there was no room in the house a tent trailer was placed outside for me to sleep in. As I made my way to the tent trailer I noticed the brightest light I have ever seen to this day in the sky, what was curious was that it was very low (only a hundred or so feet above the nearby houses) and although it was extremely bright it did not reflect it's own light downwards. For one reason or another I dismissed it as nothing and continued to the trailer so I could get some sleep, that is when I began getting the feeling in my stomach I hope to never have again, the deepest fear I have ever felt. This feeling continued for a short time however I was not aware of why I suddenly felt this way..a part of me wanted to run to the house but another was so frozen in fear that I simply could not move, and then I saw a figure outside the trailer..that is the last memory I have regarding that incident. I woke up in the same place I remembered sleeping in and thought nothing of it, or at least did not want to think about it and put the incident in the back of my mind. Some undisclosed amount of time passed after this (a few months I would say for good measure) and this time I was with a friend; I had never told him or anyone else about that experience which is critical to what we both saw. Back to the story, my friend and I decided to go out on his back porch for a cigarette, around 3-4 am once again. As we stood there I noticed three red lights, as I described them at the time, hanging low in the sky..in fact so low that it was hovering over his backyard! There was no sound, just three red lights. As I drew attention to this my friend immediately stated "it's nothing" but I insisted on how illogical it was for those three red lights to be there..and that's when we saw it, a saucer shaped craft suddenly "un cloaked" itself right in front of us, I kid you not and the term I use because I have no other way of describing how it happened, it was not visible one second and then suddenly we could see the whole craft. At this moment I panicked and I yelled "let's get the hell out of here! We're going to get abducted!" As I ran for the door I looked back and saw my friend slowly walking towards the craft, so I yelled "what the F@?! Are you doing ?!? We have to go!" Suddenly he snapped out of his trance and came towards my direction. This is where it gets even stranger..as we went to make our way inside, we took one final look at the craft and what we saw we cannot explain, behind the craft the whole of the sky turned blacker than black, so much so that the stars and moon became blocked out but it was coming from a central point almost as if the craft opened up a way of leaving through a wormhole. Within seconds the craft vanished into thin air and the black mass began slowly closing back in on the central point where the craft had been until the sky returned to normal and we could see the stars and moon once again. To this day my friend refuses to speak of the experience and I have told few people until now. For the record I was not drinking or on drugs during either experience and have worked in the law enforcement field so I have quite the knack for details and picking up on the little things other people tend to not notice. I hope you have enjoyed reading through this, I know it was very long but feel it was necessary to go into detail..regarding the "shadow people" I have often felt they are inter-dimensional beings, and have tried making a connection between them and my last UFO experience, in my mind what I saw was a craft entering another dimension or perhaps another part of space, whichever the case may be it is far too advanced for my comprehension at this time.

Also you may call me M, and I will be posting more as time goes on regarding other topics as well.
edit on 4-8-2014 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS TEO!

Just a li'l friendly tip, folks here are big fans of paragraphs. It makes longer stories easier to ready. Many people use ATS on their phone and one long paragraph is hard on the eyes. If you edit your intro post and add some in, I bet you will get more Love!

Have fun on ATS!

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
Welcome to ATS TEO!

Just a li'l friendly tip, folks here are big fans of paragraphs. It makes longer stories easier to ready. Many people use ATS on their phone and one long paragraph is hard on the eyes. If you edit your intro post and add some in, I bet you will get more Love!

Have fun on ATS!

I made it to the forth sentence, something about shadow people and then my eyes went batty.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Thank you for the heads up, I have edited it and hope it easier to read..the final paragraph is long but it has it's purpose for being so.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

If like me you sometimes see them as black mist or shadow, also sometime's you meet someone and there is a darkness around them, similar there are lot's of us here who have experienced something similar and paranormal often goes hand in had with UFO sighting's.

Welcome and good to see another one of us here.

You will probably find this thread interesting.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-8-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS. since you can "remote view", what color shirt am I wearing?

Have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Thank you
are you referring to aura's ? Also I have seen the black mist but the most common one I have seen is the shadow figure

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Welcome! Enjoy The Ride! Syx.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I will respond in kind, and say that I have not done it in a few years..after some of my experiences I stopped doing certain things because they tend to attract unwanted visitors however I will try it, and you tell me how far off I am ok ? :p

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Welcome to ATS. since you can "remote view", what color shirt am I wearing?

Have a nice day.

Ha quantum rules mean that observation is relative, if you challenge you effectively block but is checker with blue stripe and egg and beans for breakfast any where in the ball park or is that just me, no remote view just the first thing that popped in there so it is definitely wrong or I believe it is so have just altered the quantum state of my perception of your schroedinger cat in the box reality, convergant reality were two conscious observers see one another is less predictable and also in a higher state of uncertainty flux as two seperate dimensional point's in space at the level of the conscious observer's converge and unify into a slightly less ego centric reality, also it feed's back on the observing consciousness thus in a tug of war the dominant consciouseness (not mind) may have more say while the increased variables introduce a higher level of chaos to the measure making one observer's reality more but not totally dominant, now imagine if you could control a race's point of opinion with it's quantum conscious feedback on reality as percieved and quantum state's.

edit on 4-8-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

In my experience the shadow's are neither good not bad but predominantly negative, the grey mist or light mist (it does not illuminate as you know you are using another set of eye's) often but not alway's are more positive, this tend's to be more spiritual in nature.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

All of that to say my view of the universe may well influence yours if my view point is stronger, am I correct ? I am trying to bring your logic to the simplest of terms

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

In my experience the shadow's are neither good not bad but predominantly negative, the grey mist or light mist (it does not illuminate as you know you are using another set of eye's) often but not alway's are more positive, this tend's to be more spiritual in nature.

Very interesting, I will say the shadow figure I and my friend saw looking over me had the distinct look of what death is represented as in the media (black cloak with black hood etc..) and when I looked over my shoulder I saw no face but rather was staring into the very definition of nothingness

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

To a degree yes, in essence two point's in the time space contiuum that we see as point a and point b, could be two guy's on opposite sides of a road if you like.

They both occupy a slightly different coordinate in the time space contiuum and from a dimensional point of view though they are on a parity they are slightly different dimensions or dimensional coordinate's, if the universe is itslef conscious however and we are merely embodyment of a universal or higher form then my argument is moot.

I heard or rather read a story I am sure was made up but still it elegantly portray's my point.

According to the tale when columbur first arrived with the nina, pinta and santa maria at hispaniola as he called it the elders could see the depression where his ships were but could not see the ship's or could not express what they were seeing (I do not believe the story but nevertheless), this is implausible but still portray's the idea that the two nations and peoples though they could meet were actually up to that point living in different reality's or even different dimensions and like the physicist schroedinger with his idea of a cat with cyanide in a box in which he stated until we know weather the cat is alive or dead it is both alive and dead but upon observing the cat we fix our reality and make that state of existance static in our continuity.

Schroedinger was drawing a crude analogy but it work's to explain thing's and as we look beneath the level of the smallest quark which is part of a subatomic particle like a neutrion, proton, electron (the quarks are combined to make these particles) we see that state's of existance lose all definition and there is no certainty, particle's exist in multiple locations at once and can not be observed with the very act of trying to calculate them becoming impossible and only general values at that leven can be affixed, equations have to take this into account.

Now as the old addage goes as below so above, what effects the micro universe also effect's the macro universe and that is without even getting into multiple reality's or parallel universes.

There are plenty of people on ATS who understand this far better than me though so don't take my word for it as I am riddled with assumptions that a professional physicist may disagree with.

There are plenty of people on here who have witnessed shadow form's though, I have seen a fight or what looked like one between grey mist and black mist people (mist/shadow like form's) often they are undefined except that they form or dissipate, it may be that it is our very conscious belief that filters them out or maybe they are trying to force there way through but what they/it are I am not certain though I regard them as spirit's, where a ghost is more like a holgraphic recording or a trapped entity stuck replaying event's or attached to a certain place or object.

Unlike ghosts these things seem to have intelligence, the grey or glowing ones avoid human contact but watch from afar while the dark or shadow poeple seem to try to get access to people (so it must be something they want and maybe not good).

I have encountered both and have had a very negative experience I can only call an attack by a shadow form which left a blessed silver medallion I had coal black and tarnished in one event, prior to that I never tarnished metal but after ward I came out with a rash when certain metal's touched me and my titanium watch decayed on my wrist over a matter of month's, the shadow form on that occasion was like a shimmering piller of smoke about the width of a man and actually jumped into me, when it did I as overcome with the urge to laugh for no apparent reason and felt gleeful which is odd as I had been terrified a few second's earlier, also I suddenly felt very warm but also itchy inside and dirty, it was a very haunted house in the early 1990's.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
We are Rigel4...
Do you like steven Greer?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
We are Rigel4...

To be honest I don't know much of his works, I tend to validate my own experiences with those of others I have met in my life. I have met a young woman for instance who claims to have seen a grey, and also has had similar abduction "symptoms"..that being said I will search for his works and form my own opinion on the matter

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

To a degree yes, in essence two point's in the time space contiuum that we see as point a and point b, could be two guy's on opposite sides of a road if you like.

They both occupy a slightly different coordinate in the time space contiuum and from a dimensional point of view though they are on a parity they are slightly different dimensions or dimensional coordinate's, if the universe is itslef conscious however and we are merely embodyment of a universal or higher form then my argument is moot.

I heard or rather read a story I am sure was made up but still it elegantly portray's my point.

According to the tale when columbur first arrived with the nina, pinta and santa maria at hispaniola as he called it the elders could see the depression where his ships were but could not see the ship's or could not express what they were seeing (I do not believe the story but nevertheless), this is implausible but still portray's the idea that the two nations and peoples though they could meet were actually up to that point living in different reality's or even different dimensions and like the physicist schroedinger with his idea of a cat with cyanide in a box in which he stated until we know weather the cat is alive or dead it is both alive and dead but upon observing the cat we fix our reality and make that state of existance static in our continuity.

Schroedinger was drawing a crude analogy but it work's to explain thing's and as we look beneath the level of the smallest quark which is part of a subatomic particle like a neutrion, proton, electron (the quarks are combined to make these particles) we see that state's of existance lose all definition and there is no certainty, particle's exist in multiple locations at once and can not be observed with the very act of trying to calculate them becoming impossible and only general values at that leven can be affixed, equations have to take this into account.

Now as the old addage goes as below so above, what effects the micro universe also effect's the macro universe and that is without even getting into multiple reality's or parallel universes.

There are plenty of people on ATS who understand this far better than me though so don't take my word for it as I am riddled with assumptions that a professional physicist may disagree with.

There are plenty of people on here who have witnessed shadow form's though, I have seen a fight or what looked like one between grey mist and black mist people (mist/shadow like form's) often they are undefined except that they form or dissipate, it may be that it is our very conscious belief that filters them out or maybe they are trying to force there way through but what they/it are I am not certain though I regard them as spirit's, where a ghost is more like a holgraphic recording or a trapped entity stuck replaying event's or attached to a certain place or object.

Unlike ghosts these things seem to have intelligence, the grey or glowing ones avoid human contact but watch from afar while the dark or shadow poeple seem to try to get access to people (so it must be something they want and maybe not good).

I have encountered both and have had a very negative experience I can only call an attack by a shadow form which left a blessed silver medallion I had coal black and tarnished in one event, prior to that I never tarnished metal but after ward I came out with a rash when certain metal's touched me and my titanium watch decayed on my wrist over a matter of month's, the shadow form on that occasion was like a shimmering piller of smoke about the width of a man and actually jumped into me, when it did I as overcome with the urge to laugh for no apparent reason and felt gleeful which is odd as I had been terrified a few second's earlier, also I suddenly felt very warm but also itchy inside and dirty, it was a very haunted house in the early 1990's.

Thank you for clearing things up, I have a much better understanding now of what was said earlier. Also your experiences although negative are very enlightening as well, I can draw comparison to also having an entity enter my being and having a similar reaction of laughter and feeling dirty from the inside..I had always likened that experience to what one would call a "demonic possession" but really it can be anything and that is what I find most intriguing

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

We are Rigel4...

I have just watched a video of his and can see why you would ask me such a question given the similarities in accounts. All I can say is that my account is as truthful as it comes, and I validated my experience by my own conclusions which were brought forth to me in the form of dreams etc..if you are perhaps suggesting that I am spreading information that is not my own, then you are sorely mistaken I'm afraid. That being said, I do intend to conduct more experiments regarding this matter, and will be forthcoming with any information I receive as I feel very much as mr Greer does that information is meant to be shared with others, and not kept in secret. If I had felt the need for fear at this point I would have not shared my experience with you on here.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

We are Rigel4...

I have just watched a video of his and can see why you would ask me such a question given the similarities in accounts. All I can say is that my account is as truthful as it comes, and I validated my experience by my own conclusions which were brought forth to me in the form of dreams etc..if you are perhaps suggesting that I am spreading information that is not my own, then you are sorely mistaken I'm afraid. That being said, I do intend to conduct more experiments regarding this matter, and will be forthcoming with any information I receive as I feel very much as mr Greer does that information is meant to be shared with others, and not kept in secret. If I had felt the need for fear at this point I would have not shared my experience with you on here.

Steven Greer only shares for lots of money.. he's a fraud !

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

We are Rigel4...

Steven Greer only shares for lots of money.. he's a fraud !

Well that being what it is, and I did read many similar comments, I do hope you understand I have nothing to really gain from my experience but the hope of knowledge, hence why I don't charge people money or go to events to speak about my experiences

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join