It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If genocide were the goal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Many on this website believe that Israel's actions in Gaza are part of a long-standing plan to kill off the Palestinian population and grab more land. Israel uses Hamas rocket fire to claim victim status and attempts to justify disproportionate use of force that punishes all Palestinians as a whole. Israel disregards UN resolutions and is viewed by most of the world as the aggressors.

The following facts seem to challenge these views:

Fact 1: Israel has the military/technological capabilities to wipe out the Palestinian population. If it chose to do so, Israel could literally eradicate the overwhelmingly vast majority of Palestinians.

Explanation 1: Why does it not do this? Because it cares about world opinion.

Rebuttal: If it cares about world opinion, why does Israel ignore UN resolutions and negative publicity in the foreign press? It also has been known to follow some UN resolutions, so why does it choose to follow some and not others?

Fact 2: Israel returned land (Gaza) to the Palestinians in 2005.

Explanation: Why did Israel do this? To deceive the world community that it was committed to peace?

Rebuttal: If land expansion were the goals of the Israeli government, it makes zero sense that Gaza was returned to the Palestinians. Even if it were done to score political points on the world stage, how does disengagement from land lead to land expansion? If it were all part of the plan to genocide the Palestinians, wouldn't it be far easier to keep them grouped together than spread out over other parts of the region?

I get the feeling that there is far more to this conflict than what appears on the surface. The Powers That Be have a vested interest in keeping this conflict ongoing, and the more it infuriates and divides us, the less chance there is of peace and unity.

edit on 4/8/2014 by Dark Ghost because: formatting

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Rebuttal: If it cares about world opinion, why does Israel ignore UN resolutions and negative publicity in the foreign press? It also has been known to follow some UN resolutions, so why does it choose to follow some and not others?
a reply to: Dark Ghost

The Mossad monitor internet search patterns and opinion polls closely. As long as the American public views Israel and the war crimes favorably, they go as far as they can get away with. Literally, you've got guys like Rick Perry supporting with a rubber stamp so the AIPAC will support him. The lowest form of life IMO.

The tide is turning though. The Gods of war and all their operatives will be the casualties.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Explanation: Why did Israel do this? To deceive the world community that it was committed to peace?

To put the targets in one, controlled area. You noticed it is fenced in right?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

The Political side of me suggests that Israel have every right to defend their country from Rockets.. I have no problem with that from a political point of view... BUT there is a religious aspect which I find very important also and from this point of view my tune completely changes.

When it comes down to it, I stick with the religious point of view. Israel was justified through religious historical accounts. If they are to make a decision based off religious accounts when it comes to obtaining that land, then they must also be called out when it comes to the other conditions or regulations through the same religion in obtaining that land also.

The religious side of ME suggests they are hypocrites, they have no right to be doing what they are because they have obtained that land through deceit. They have actually duped the Jews also though many cannot see it. Obviously I'm not speaking about every Jew but the politicians in Israel.

We need to study history to understand the present, others will say it is pointless or irrelevant. But through this we can see what is likely coming in the future also and from what I am seeing right now, we are on the edge of something we have never seen before.. Epic proportions if the tragedies in Gaza do not stop immediately.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Contrary to the opinions of many here on ATS, there is no rational basis to support the notion that Israel wants to commit genocide of the Palestinians. It is ludicrous.

Aside from the points illustrates by the OP, it is worth noting that a considerable portion of the population within Israel is Palestinian.

Israel is considered a "Jewish State" in principal, but in reality, that is not the case. In fact, there are more Arab Israeli citizens than Palestinians living in Gaza.

edit on 4-8-2014 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Were they to finish the job all at once theyd have the world against them in an instant .. instead they play the victim and drag it out ..

Israel is very much a rogue state with its disregard for international law.. accords .. crimes against humanity and mass murder .. yet instead of getting sanctioned or the government toppled the west twiddles its thumbs .. finances and equips israel so it can continue its murderous agenda ..

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever
Contrary to the opinions of many here on ATS, there is no rational basis to support the notion that Israel wants to commit genocide of the Palestinians. It is ludicrous.

Here's one or two rational basis:

Let's remember Moshe Feiglin, the deputy speaker of the Knesset, Israel’s parliament, that published a plan for the total destruction of the Palestinian people in Gaza. “Concentrate” and “exterminate”
Here is some of Feiglin’s 1 August statement on Facebook, translated in full by Dena Shunra:

Conquest of the entire Gaza Strip, and annihilation of all fighting forces and their supporters.

When the fighting will end, Israeli law will be extended to cover the entire Gaza Strip, the people evicted from the Gush Katif will be invited to return to their settlements, and the city of Gaza and its suburbs will be rebuilt as true Israeli touristic and commercial cities.

source

now from the The jeruselem post: Why Gaza must Go

The only durable solution requires dismantling Gaza, humanitarian relocation of the non-belligerent Arab population, and extension of Israeli sovereignty over the region.

The arrogance:

The problem can only be solved by entirely abandoning the concept that Gaza should be governed by Palestinian Arabs.

Wait are "you" serious??:

That is the only approach that will extricate the non-belligerent Palestinians from the clutches of the cruel, corrupt cliques who led them astray for decades.

That is the only approach that will preclude a need for Israel to “rule over another people.”

Every "politician" speaks about the "right" of Israel to defend their country from Rockets.. And what about the right of the Palestinians to defend themselves, of illegal occupation, land theft, imprisonment by air, land and sea; food control, medication shortage, the destruction of water, sewage and electrical power, not mention all the bombings that killed innocent people, children etc...What about that?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This is Genocide imo. The reason why I think Israel just doesn't end their lives instantly is because:
1. Make them fear Israel and for their lives. Make them suffer as they die slowly
2. If they kill them off all of a sudden, it would make Israel look verrrryyy bad. Way worse than what they are seen now. Why? Cause it'll make it look 100% like genocide. At the moment, Israel is "hunting terrorists", and "defending itself".

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
it makes every sense considering gaza is practically the last piece of Palestine left that isreal has not stolen they have over 3 quarters of Palestine under Israeli control to take and keep gaza would be a genocide in the worlds eyes Israel would be known for exactly what the germans did to them .

as long as the Palestinians have gaza the world will still think its a border dispute and NOT an occupation which is exactly what it is

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The Muslim/Palestinian goal IS the total genocide/annihilation of the Jewish people.

They have been quite open about it and say it publicly on a regular basis.

If you haven't noticed that, you are blind to reality.

Once the Muslim's have wiped out Israel as they are quite publicly clear they want to do;
they will go after the Great Satan, or western countries.

After all the goal of the Middle Eastern Muslims is openly the death /genocide of everyone in the world who is not Muslim.

Look at the Muslim countries right now, Christians are openly killed with no consequences, Jews don't exist in those countries.

Christian churches are destroyed openly with no consequences and with government sanction.

Genocide? That is the goal of all Shariah compliant Muslim political and religious leadership; the genocide of everyone in the world who will not convert; their Imams say this quite publicly and quite regularly.

So any denial that the Middle Eastern Muslim leaders don't want to kill everyone in the world who doesn't convert, is just wishful thinking.

edit on 4-8-2014 by grandmakdw because: clarity

edit on 4-8-2014 by grandmakdw because: clarity

edit on 4-8-2014 by grandmakdw because: same

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

What a load of hogwash... Jews do exist in Muslim countries, 30,000 of them are in Iran and denounce the State of Israel. What makes it even funnier is that these particular Jews are the oldest Jews in the world... I guess they are Anti-Semitic though?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: grandmakdw

What a load of hogwash... Jews do exist in Muslim countries, 30,000 of them are in Iran and denounce the State of Israel. What makes it even funnier is that these particular Jews are the oldest Jews in the world... I guess they are Anti-Semitic though?

It is not hogwash that I hear Imams and Middle Eastern Leaders say publicly that their goal is to convert everyone in the world and kill those that won't convert. That is calling for genocide of all people in the world who don't believe as they do!

It is not hogwash that Christians are fleeing Middle Eastern Countries because they are being killed just for being a Christian. It is not hogwash that Middle Eastern governments are complicit in destroying Christian churches.

It is definitely not hogwash that Imams and Middle Eastern Leaders call regularly and openly for the total destruction of Israel and of all Jews.

My guess, and that is what it is, I admit, is that the Jews who live in Middle Eastern countries must pay for the privilege of living where their ancestors have or risk death for not paying a tax for not being Muslim.

edit on 4-8-2014 by grandmakdw because: little addition

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Aside from the points illustrates by the OP, it is worth noting that a considerable portion of the population within Israel is Palestinian.

Israel is considered a "Jewish State" in principal, but in reality, that is not the case. In fact, there are more Arab Israeli citizens than Palestinians living in Gaza.

I guess we will know that is not a reality when a Muslim becomes president or prime minister of Israel. I won't hold my breath.

Why does Israel claim that Iran is trying to kill all the Jews? When there are thousands of Jews living in Iran that wouldn't move to Israel if they were paid.

The OP's rebuttal has been answered as many times as his the OP has been discussed.

If Israel killed all the Palestinians in a short period of time, there would be no way for Israel to defend itself against war crime accusations. The way they are going about it inch by inch is going to save the Israeli leadership from being hung.

As far as your "Gave land back" claim...

Small potato's I think. Government gives me a tax-return, doesn't mean I am not paying taxes.
edit on 4-8-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

If you haven't noticed that, you are blind to reality.

Once the Muslim's have wiped out Israel as they are quite publicly clear they want to do;
they will go after the Great Satan, or western countries.

After all the goal of the Middle Eastern Muslims is openly the death /genocide of everyone in the world who is not Muslim.

For me it reads differently. Once Israel is finished with Islam, Christians will be next. Talk about blinders on.

In 1 decade, Islam was reduced from a religion of peace, a religion that violence ran to when it could bare no more, the religion that innocent Iranians went to when their western backed leader wouldn't stop the oppression, and no secular nation would help them, to the religion that Jewish Hollywood has been painting as a terrorist to the core. Islam is not a violent religion. Not in the 20th and 21st century anyway. Before that, who knows. Victors wrote tje books.

This is just my opinion but a fact for me here in the west with every religion imaginable around me. Islam will invite me in for a hot plate and help me when I need it, Judaism won't be caught dead talking to me or giving me anything where something in return is not expected.

...you wanted to generalize.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

Yes, it's a slow, methodical approach to the genocide of Palestinians.

Considering the population of Gaza, and the fact that Israel only responds with military force when Hamas initiates a conflict, the plan should come to fruition in about 10,000 years.

Once that has been accomplished, then Israel can set their sights on the nearly 2 million Arabs living in Israel, and begin killing their own citizens.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Israel and his friends like Arab monarchies want to wipe Gaza ! All of this was part of new middle east strategy imposed on USA !!

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Israel is like a castle surrounded by neutrals and enemies - no friends in the region.

I'd guess that international approval comes slightly lower down their national security priorities than simply ensuring survival and perpetuity.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
all the fluff and stuff aside...
If the Muslim world deems the death of all none Muslim the will of God... and they are to kill all none followers..umm? That in and of its self-scares the crap out of me. If I do not follow the standard rule of thought and convert I am slated to be killed??? Really??
Just sayin

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Were they to finish the job all at once theyd have the world against them in an instant .. instead they play the victim and drag it out ..

originally posted by: kurodoo
This is Genocide imo.

Yes, it's a slow, methodical approach to the genocide of Palestinians.

The Palestinian territories have one of the fastest growing populations in the world, with numbers surging 30% in the past decade

www.theguardian.com...

Worst genocidal oppressors ever...

I mean seriously. Just gross incompetence all around...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I dunno...I think there are frustrations on both sides after decades of wash, rinse and repeat.

Hamas is constantly shooting missiles in, sending in attacks of one kind or another or suicide bombings. Israel has to be thinking "WTF will it take to make them stop?"

On the other side, Israel is constantly treating them like 2nd class citizens in a variety of ways and I am sure they are thinking the exact same thing.

Frustrations lead to stupid actions. Add in the propaganda, add in various and sundry range of opinions on both sides, add in idiots talking about who had a claim 1 or 2 millennia ago on the land and wow... more fireworks.

new topics

top topics

join