It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erich von Däniken and Giorgio Tsoukalos at UFO disclosure forum August 8th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Along with several dozen other stars of ET Disclosure, among them George Noory, Nick Pope, etc.
Here you can read more about it www.dailynews.com...

I have never watched any previous "Contact in the desert" event. I could read some controversial views of previous such meetings published in forums. This time, however, the announced convention seems to be nothing near to one-man-lecture or fund-raising event.

August 8-11 is not that far from September 18-19, 2014, astrobiology symposium organized by NASA and the Library of Congress: “Preparing for Discovery: A Rational Approach to the Implications of Finding Microbial, Complex or Intelligent Life Beyond Earth.” A leading astronomer-jesuit will participate too Fr. Consolmagno aexopolitics.org...

These well organized efforts match with recent NASA announcements of habitable exo-planets, water within Solar system, research of Alcubierre hyper-drive spaceship, and energy of the vacuum. Some of NASA news were carried out not by a local media or conspiracy radio, but by CNN International on its front page (at least two in the last month). Too much of a coincidence.

The so much speculated Disclosure was delayed for too long. I can't imagine it could be protracted even longer for more generations. So I vote, Disclosure- Yes, Now. For whatever it be.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

I have never watched any previous "Contact in the desert" event. I could read some controversial views of previous such meetings published in forums. This time, however, the announced convention seems to be nothing near to one-man-lecture or fund-raising event.

You know, if they really wanted to impress me they could do a "contact in (a location FAR away from any military base or known flight paths)"

These well organized efforts match with recent NASA announcements of habitable exo-planets, water within Solar system, research of Alcubierre hyper-drive spaceship, and energy of the vacuum. Some of NASA news were carried out not by a local media or conspiracy radio, but by CNN International on its front page (at least two in the last month). Too much of a coincidence.

The so much speculated Disclosure was delayed for too long. I can't imagine it could be protracted even longer for more generations. So I vote, Disclosure- Yes, Now. For whatever it be.

Oh it's organized alright and most certainly more than a coincidence, but disclosure? ..... I'm not so sure.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Oh it's organized alright and most certainly more than a coincidence, but disclosure? ..... I'm not so sure.

The information of ET presence and contact is already disclosed, by those same people on multiple conferences in the last 10-15 years. All of that is available online in the so called "public domain" where presidents as well as common citizens, from USA, France and India may equally read (not China yet). That info reached several million people, if we count the most visited youtube videos.

The question is not that, rather when that same info will reach official institutions to say it from hi place. That is the human-made Disclosure. I think we are in the middle or perhaps even at the end of that long process. To be made difference with ET-made Disclosure when They will finally appear visible and in public.

I could say more and I said more in other threads for quite some time. I can't say that effort was understood, appreciated, for most of the readers, or paid by anyone. Well, it should be said by someone, and it happened I said a tiny part of the Disclosure info too. I will never be like Daniken, but at least I could post the news he is going to speak in an important conference. May be the most important one up until now.

Let alone, those people reach many more millions via TV documentaries the most famous of which is Ancient Aliens (not necessarily the best one).

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

There is certainly something afoot but I fear we are too disjointed to bridge the gap. And when your "disclosure" arrives, I hope you remember the 3 Card Monty. Journey well.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

von Däniken is still around? He'd be a good 'Ask Me Anything' guest, if he wasn't scared off by our resident alien posters.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Holy $hamolians - did you see the prices they are asking?! These Ancient Alien-hunter-gatherers (and pals) are raking it in with these "workshops" and "field exercises" (by Stevie Greer).

Yikes, more moths and alien-kumbaya - but my guess is not much more than a live History2 show...

What, exactly, are participants going to be "contacting"? (i.e., other than the usual cast of characters and each other)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outrageo
Holy $hamolians - did you see the prices they are asking?! These Ancient Alien-hunter-gatherers (and pals) are raking it in with these "workshops" and "field exercises" (by Stevie Greer).

Yes I notice that even the campers who do not listen to conference, are required to pay to take part in the guided meditations for Contact. Well, I guess the leaders (Greer one of them) deserve their pay, but how much is the fair pay in the time of crisis?

Secon. I notice very well qualified participants in this year's conference. Let not repeat their names. They are dedicated persons, most of them. So let they makwe the difference outside of the frame box.

What, exactly, are participants going to be "contacting"? (i.e., other than the usual cast of characters and each other)

Which ET race would agree to participate in such well arranged show? Annunaki, Grey? Perhaps not Pleiadians, Orions, other more serious groups.

On the other hand, those 10,000 campers are among the most fervent UFO-searchers. It is a good audience for a first contact.

With the absence of a real Contact, however, the whole structure is going to prove its futility and money-raising intentions behind scene.

Therefore,
Let the Contact finally occur!
Let the organizers stop posting nonsense on their pages, such as counters going to zero and then instead of a Contact, some adds for tickets!

The ET contact is beyond that level. Much beyond that.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
A FAILED EXPERIMENT? FOLLOWED BY EXTRATERRESTRIAL "PLAN B"?

This conference appears to be a sort of culmination point of 15 years modern UFO- and Exo- research. Hundreds of thousands people whose names are not listed among speakers and stars, do care what happens with the UFO-ET and why don't we have public contact DECADES after we were told of their presence. (the FO-logy, seeings and private contacts started long before the modern Exo-politics).

If that conference called "Contact..." fails to make a real contact, I will consider it the last tipping point of a Failed Experiment of the entire process. The brightest researchers (or a good part of them) would fail to convince the ET it is they and their research that brings the ET and people together. Let alone for hundreds of thousands people who stay and watch besides (in place or online) and who get Nothing in return except for the same words said many times over those years.

After a Failed Experiment of Contact, one may expect the ET themselves to switch to PLAN B. I don't know what the ET Plan B might look like. But it should exist for societies and researchers who care for their ego interests more than for the ET themselves, and for any possible benefit to humanity.

Let I be wrong, and let the conference called "Contact..." that ends Monday morning California time, produces by that time the long sought Contact.
edit on 9-8-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Surely you're not surprised to observe the motivation for their "beliefs?" It ain't all book sales and paid interviews.

Harte

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Well, some people enjoy going to the cinema, theatre, concerts. Others go to UFO disclosure events. Nothing wrong with that.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
is there a link to the UFO disclosure forum ?

edit-
also,

2012newstart
could you tell me the colors of your mini-profile background color and your mini-profile text color.
i like them a lot.
edit on 11-8-2014 by krash661 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: krash661
The website is Contactinthedesert. They forfeit their historic chance! Obviously after such a gross failure to produce real Disclosure, someone else will do it. The Grey themselves, Obama, the Pope.

Why should the Grey be demonized at the expense of other "benevolent" races who did nothing for us so far? I just had a longer reflection in Conspiracy in Religions forum. Our internet and computers are available thanks to the Grey.

About my picture profile, I just uploaded a picture of sunset, that's all. I don't remember to change the other default colors. Perhaps such is the view on Titan's newly discovered LAKES. A joke of course, never been there. NOT YET. And we were told by 20th century impeccable science that the life was "impossible" on other planets or moons in the Solar system. How many more "laws" should be revised? The sooner the better. The clock is ticking and it is not until the next useless UFO conference.

new topics

top topics

join