It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ball of light descending from above

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
At about 4 AM (PT) (Date- 8/4/14) I went out on my front porch for a cigarette, I spend my time star gazing and I have seen a lot of different stuff, but today was very out of the ordinary and I just want to know if anybody else has seen these and if anyone can explain? I found this youtube video that shows exactly what I just saw. The only difference is that this is during the day and my experience was at night and it was much closer to me and I saw a much brighter light.
I live about 15 minutes from LA, very cloudy and quiet because it's 4 AM and right before I saw the light fall, I was focusing on the stars and I caught a light but it disappeared so I thought it was nothing until I saw it seconds later again.. At this moment all my concentration is on this thing and it was an extremely bright white light that disappeared and came back out, I would best describe it as blinking. I have never seen something this big and bright that was so inconsistent in movement and how it disappeared from my eyes and reappeared in front of them with ease.. I got a look of it for about 2-3 seconds for each of the 3 times it blinked in a span of about 15 seconds total. After I was sure in my mind that I wasn't just a crazy person after the 3rd blink, I pulled out my phone to record thinking I was going to get some good stuff, but that was a miserable failure because I didn't see it for about a minute so I figured the show was over and put my phone away. About 30 seconds after I put my phone away I was still looking above out of curiosity to see something and that's when I almost pooped my pants (not even pee'd..POOPED) with seeing this light thing fall from the sky, and I know it is not a meteor because I do this every night and I have seen many meteors.. This thing was weird, kind of like a flare but huge, it really came out of nowhere because I was focusing on the exact spot BEFORE it showed up.. It was spherical like a big ball of light coming downward but it slowed down as I thought I was going to hear a boom or something, then disappeared..I don't know how else to explain this, I'm not the type to post anywhere for anything especially for things like this because there really isn't a point..I posted the link to the youtube video if it doesn't work I'll fix it as fast as possible, (1st post), and this video isn't mine just saying it best describes what I saw.

edit on 4-8-2014 by lamphead444 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: lamphead444

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Could be a small Meteor. it does appear to bend slightly though.?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Best guess would have to be the reflection from a lamppost as the bus passes underneath it. The curvature is caused by the shape of the window.

the _ should read W I N D O W. Weird!

edit on 4-8-2014 by MarsIsRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
edit on 4-8-2014 by MarsIsRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: lamphead444

is this the video you wanted in the op. i saw on the list.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MarsIsRed
thought of that after i posted.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MarsIsRed
This is not my video guys, it's the closest thing I could find that was similar to what I saw. It isn't even possible to record something like this because it happened so fast that even if I had my camera out I wouldn't catch it.

top topics

join