It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Svoboda starts fight at concert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I'll let you all decide for yourselves what you think about this,but I find it frightening that singers can't even perform if the Right Sector and Svoboda party don't like you. Makes it kinda hard to think about what it would be like if Russia did get Ukraine. Can hardly see it as being worse to be honest.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-8-2014 by Dimithae because: Video wouldn't work

This is a video of both parties rioting outside of a club because they didn't like the singer that was performing that night Ani Lorak. From RT: The club management tried to defuse the confrontation. One of the Odessa Euromaidan leaders, Mark Gordienko, announced that the activists would not stage any protest at the event in exchange for material compensation.

“A pretty good sum will be transferred to the governor’s foundation and 50 percent of Lorak’s performance fee will go there as well,” he said as cited by the local media, adding that the money would go to fund Kiev’s military campaign in the east of the country.

So I guess they will except pay offs to leave people alone,OR ELSE. Nothing but thugs, let Ukraine have them.
edit on 4-8-2014 by Dimithae because: added more info

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Is it just me or is the world going back to the days of the wild west.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: snypwsd

I would say that this IS the wild west over there.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: snypwsd

Naaaah they just see a destabilized and incompetent US as a result of the last 4 bozos and they are getting away with what they can before a leader is elected who has the power of command like Reagan.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Just looks like a drunken stag do in the Balearic's to me...seen this a million times...

Cops were a bit on the tame side letting them away with trashing a nice little beach bar like that...nothing political going on here IMO.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: snypwsd
a reply to: Dimithae

Is it just me or is the world going back to the days of the wild west.

7 billion people on the planet, they can only maintain so much at the same time

top topics

join