It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

438 Ukrainian troops escape to Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
a reply to: maghun

'Russian Propoganda." Laugh my ass OFF! - You Russia haters really must just be foaming at the mouth with this latest development huh? I find it so amusing.

Russia is not the enemy. Do not be a buffoon - a fed sheep simpleton, Kiev is the enemy to these men. Kiev forced these men to turn their rifles onto their brothers and sisters. It also looks like Kiev refused to even feed the damn men while they were forcing them to aim their weapons at their own countrymen. Russia did none of that.

Keep drinking the kool aid buddy.

Now I await the arrival of the serial Russia haters of this site to come here and claim bs. It really makes sense this is happening. What if you were in the armed forces and DC or whoever your government is told you you had to go quell an uprising and kill your fellow countrymen? My bet is you would not be happy about those orders either. It really is not a hard concept at all.

Kiev is losing control, now we await Kiev protests round #2. Bye bye neo nazis.

Wow, can't get more ignorant than that buddy!
I hope one day you will see why Russia is the enemy here. They rigged the votes in the Ukraine (most of the natives were denied to vote and invitations were only sent to pro Russian citizens), they introduced para-military & unmarked forces to influence public opinion and scare the crap out of the Ukrainians (mostly consisting of extreme right Russian veterans & neo-nazis), they shot down a passenger plane (now don't tell me its a conspiracy, the evidence is clear) and yet they still continue with the aggression's.

I will eagerly await the day when the Russian majority sees that Putin is a madman on a suicidal trip.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Clairaudience

they shot down a passenger plane (now don't tell me its a conspiracy, the evidence is clear

Have to ask, what is this "clear evidence" that Russia shot down MH17?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Some people have been awakened
Truth Rising,Important NEWS #N3

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Transcript and/or commentary as per T&C, please.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
a reply to: Clairaudience

they shot down a passenger plane (now don't tell me its a conspiracy, the evidence is clear

Have to ask, what is this "clear evidence" that Russia shot down MH17?

There's no evidence at all , that russia (or rebels) shot down MH17.

There's evidence about a fighter jet tailing behind MH17 and radar evidence that MH17 turned sharply north for a while then turned again sharply south , before the disaster.

Should wait for the official investigation result instead of wild and random accusation..

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: drcollins

Is it 100% that it actually happened?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Thank you. All this really proves is that more reputable news agencies are willing to repeat the story. Nevertheless, I will accept that willingness to indicate a certain amount of trust that such an incident occurred, even though I mistrust the way the FSB has been reporting it.

You do realize that the FSB mentioned in this story refers to the federal border security service (ie, border guards) and not the Federal Security Bureau (state intelligence)... Right?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

What about the POWs captured by militia? They are given back to parents:

Staged. Here is what is really going on:

www.amnesty.org...

Ukrainian soldiers would rather take their chances crossing into Russia than surrender to vicious neo-Nazi separatists.

How are the separatists neo-Nazi? Provide evidence.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vovin

Oh... the irony.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Vovin

Oh... the irony.

I'm sorry, is that too much for "anyone with half a brain" to grasp?

I mean, after following reports straight from the separatists for the past few months, it's pretty damn obvious that they relate themselves to Soviets who had previously pushed out the Nazis... And as for the real neo-Nazis, you only have to look at Ukrainian fanatics serving in government and national guard.

It's pretty sad to see that I grew up in such a backwards place where we were raised to pay tribute to our countrymen who died fighting and defeating the Nazis way over in Europe... Only to grow up and see that I have to share a continent with a lot of fascist-lovers.

I know you are American, but you strike me as a DC kind of guy, if I had to guess. Maybe Virginia?
edit on 6-8-2014 by Vovin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Vovin

oh the Irony.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

oh the Irony.

Yes, the irony of Americans fighting the fascist threat in Europe in the 1940s, only to support the fascist threat in Europe in the 2010s.

I guess you never learned the lesson after what happened with supporting Nazi Germany in order to have them fight the USSR... So now you support fascist Ukrainian radicals, with a jingoistic agenda of a greater Ukraine extending through the Caucasus, to fight the Russians.

Yes, irony indeed.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Oh and by the way.

ITAR-TASS, August 6, 2014 - American media refuse to meet with Ukrainian servicemen who asked for asylum in Russia

"However, Zakharova said, there was only Bloomberg news agency representative in the group as the rest of the US media decided to decline the ministry’s initiative.
“Except for Bloomberg there were no journalists representing US media!!! An opportunity to meet with the Ukrainian military servicemen, who crossed into the Russian territory, was declined by representatives of leading US media,” she said. “They were CNN, The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Christian Science Monitor.”
“What are these journalists base their materials upon if they decline talking to firsthand sources?” Zakharova said. “The funniest episode was with Reuters journalist, who registered, left for the airport, but changed his mind half way there and did not fly.”"

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Verification? Evidence?

Jen Psaki is the spokesperson for the United States Department of State and a former spokesperson for U.S. President Barack Obama.

System error...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Here is their self proclaimed "Governor":

Pavel Gubarev

You would not know this if you lived in Russia. The press there is protecting you from the truth.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Please describe the content of the video, per T&C.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Only one photoshopped picture? All sources from 2014 after "Sniper-euromaidan"?

The source of this "evidence" from March 8:

Fascism will not pass, yeah

Debunking the falsification (in Russian) based on sources before 2014 from March 9:

Exposing the euronazi-liberal lies about Paul GUBAREV

Source from 2006 about him as the organiser of political movement "European choice":

Донецкий горизбирком снял с регистрации кандидата в мэры Донецка Бешулю

I hope the ukrainian sources will satisfy you...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

This thread is not about the neo-Nazi fascist thugs resisting the legitimate Kiyev government, it is about the Ukrainian soldiers who allegedly crossed into Russia rather than allow themselves to be captured by them.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You are right! What about the 438?

438 Ukrainian Troops Seek Asylum In Russia; Government Passes "War Tax"

(...and thanks for mentioning the "nazi" Gubarev photo(shop), the result will be useful in other cases...)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

(...and thanks for mentioning the "nazi" Gubarev photo(shop), the result will be useful in other cases...)

So where's the proof this is photoshopped or is it just your intuition?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join