It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horror Camp Set To Scare The Crop Out Of You

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: graceunderpressure
Oh, Hopping Marsupial, you mean to tell me that The Exorcist didn't scare the joeys out of your pouch? To this day, I can't even watch the commercial for it!

As for the horror camp, it might be fun. They should give you a "safe" word that you can utter to make the festivities stop if they get too intense. Maybe "spumoni?"

No. I can't get the joeys out of my pouch no matter how hard I try.
They don't want to get a job either. Leeches...

They do have a safe phrase. They say all you have to say is "I want my mommy" and they will back off. I guess a little humiliation never hurt anyone.

BtW - I'm glad to be seeing you around more.

originally posted by: LadySkadi
Started seeing billboards in town for this awhile ago - my first thought was that it was just asking for a bad Stephen King trip...

Geez... They must be doing more business than I originally assumed! And yes... It reeks of something straight out of Stephen King land. The tickets for this ranged from $90 to $139! That's pretty expensive IMO. After I forked that over I would expect no less than something worthy of Stephen King!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Awww, thanks Kanga! I always enjoy reading your posts. And God bless the joeys who won't leave you with an empty nest/pouch. They keep things interesting, at least.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join