It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Parades Scud Missile 'Heading Towards Israel'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
Why hasnt any country bombed ISIS into oblivion yet?! They must have some sort of reason for leaving them be, or even strengthening them. Trying to self-fulfill bible prophecy is my guess...

That's a very good question. And the answers is, there is no country that want's to do the dirty work. The world waits for America to kick ass. That way, everyone else who just stands on the sidelines can blame the big bad USA when things don't go quite right! We have 0bama now so we're just like every other country. Which takes us right back Ridhya's original question. Why hasn't any country bombed ISIS into oblivion yet?
edit on 4-8-2014 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
A video released by Israeli intelligence, ya say? No thanks.

poor poor Israel trying to get pity and scare others into lining up with them to fight this evil, evil world who wants to destroy them. BS Up is down black is white right is wrong evil is good good is bad

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CALGARIAN
We all know that ISIS is made by Israel, Arab monarchies and USA !

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
So with ISIS, or Islamic State as they now coin themselves, we have for the first time in my experience have a jihadist group saying they intend to destroy the Dome of the Rock. Now we see them with missiles in Syria supposedly captured in IRAQ when the Iraqi military abandoned entire bases without a fight equipment and all. Missiles that we were told the US destroyed as one of the primary missions in IRAQ.

Now whether you believe in the Christian Revelation or not, many do and it seems to be the basis for many obvious plays by the various "intelligence" agencies meddling in the middle east for their goings about.

So what are the chances a barrage of these get through the Dome of the Rock, destroying it and setting up the way for the Temple mount to be rebuilt?

Just a little conspiracy theory...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: Ridhya
Why hasnt any country bombed ISIS into oblivion yet?! They must have some sort of reason for leaving them be, or even strengthening them. Trying to self-fulfill bible prophecy is my guess...

That's a very good question. And the answers is, there is no country that want's to do the dirty work. The world waits for America to kick ass. That way, everyone else who just stands on the sidelines can blame the big bad USA when things don't go quite right! We have 0bama now so we're just like every other country. Which takes us right back Ridhya's original question. Why hasn't any country bombed ISIS into oblivion yet?

I agree. I made the below statement on the ISIS Murders 1500 POW's in a brutal...

So they can condemn the US when it steps in and "screws" it up. At this point I'm at..."f# that...let em' have at it". Hell...maybe they'll kill enough of each other that the international community won't have to step in. I mean damn...just cut msm coverage and walk away. Tell the M.E. to call us when their done with all their stupid jihad s#!

In response to the question asked by crayzeed

Could someone explain to me why we never hear from the eastern world about these actions. It's always the western world condemning or condoning. What is China, Japan or India going to do about ISIS. Are they contemplating sending troops to protect the civilians? Even the Russians are quiet with no advice either way, don't say they have their own problems with Ukraine. That is just an aside for them. Just why is the vast army of the Peoples Republic Of China never part of any peaceful coalition of peacekeepers?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Its one thing to have the missile.

Scud missiles are liquid fueled.

Can ISIS come up with the fuel or is this scud just a big paper weight.

Can ISIS find someone that can set up, fuel and launch the scud in the right direction to even hit Israel.

It would be funny if they did only to hit Gaza.

Israel has the Arrow 3 missile system and Patriot Advanced Capability 3 (PAC-3) plus the David’s sling system.

This will be fun watching ISIS try to get a obsolete scud missile through three levels of Israeli anti missile systems

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I'm curious how well the iron dome will work when missiles start coming from all directions. I feel like the people who wrote a few of the holy books are orchestrating all of this in order to bring in their messiah.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
If this is real Israel has been long prepared and so is the U.S.There is anti-semitism growing badly again all over the place.
edit on 5-8-2014 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Bible prophecy and ISIS

More HERE

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join