It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Parades Scud Missile 'Heading Towards Israel'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
www.israelnationalnews.com...

Only a matter of time before a coordinated attack from ISIS could be targeted in Northern Israel.

It may even be welcomed by most of the world, considering all the hate towards them.

In Revelations, the world comes against Israel. I never thought it would happen in my life time..

Here we are.

edit on 4-8-2014 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CALGARIAN

I take no side in this conflict, but I am equally shocked, though Ive seen it coming for some time now.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Ok, things are getting creepy now.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

this whole situation is like some surreal b grade movie plot....still for the life of me i cannot understand the mindset of wanting and wishing death on others,let alone perpetrating the act...

and where the hell are they getting this hardware from in the first place ?
edit on 4-8-2014 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: questions more questions

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Hmmm ... Looks like an open invitation for Israel to launch a preemptive strike on Syrian soil.

I wonder if that's action planned in reciprocation for recently approved US funding. I wonder if 0bama is allowed to second guess Netanyahu on Syria. I wonder if this is not part of the NWO script.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Ok, things are getting creepy now.

I'm worried but not surprised. Isis claimed responsibility for the three murdered teens from the start.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
This was posted about a month ago

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   

The people who run the show have decided to get rid of the Zionism and they want to do it as natural and clean as possible...Who would be a better choice than a man made terrorist group with a lot of arms and men to dedicate to the cause...And when would be a better time than now that the sympathy for Israel is in the lowest rates among the population of the world...Lets face it ,Zionism would not be missed by a lot of people.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Isis fun fact 1

They are now worth 2 billion dollars.

Isis fun fact 2

They made the claim they have a nuke.

Look at them showboating around in American vehicles, I have a feeling these guys are going to be a real problem.

(post by FraternitasSaturni removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

Isis fun fact 1

They are now worth 2 billion dollars.

Isis fun fact 2

They made the claim they have a nuke.

Look at them showboating around in American vehicles, I have a feeling these guys are going to be a real problem.

They're just the younger offspring... we kinda need our demons. If we dont have any, we create them.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Personally, it would seem these guys are ripe for drone warfare.....
I hear Iraq just bought new hellfires for their choppers, but 5000 misssiles shot from near undetectable drones could turn the tide handily ........

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Personally, it would seem these guys are ripe for drone warfare.....
I hear Iraq just bought new hellfires for their choppers, but 5000 misssiles shot from near undetectable drones could turn the tide handily ........

What a fantastic idea!! I wonder why Obama didn't think of that. He loves his drones. It would be a drone strike I wouldn't have a problem with. No boots on the ground, no navy, no fuss no muss. Just constant random hell fire.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Would it really surprise you if I said they brought it upon themselves???

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Apparently, ISIS is more concerned with unifying Muslims under their caliphate first. That means that they are more focused on either killing Shia Muslims, or forcing them to convert...

This was according to a Jerusalem Post article i read once. They say that ISIS fighters regularly answer journalists' questions, and that was the response given about a question regarding them and Israel.

Apparently, they will go for Israel once the Sunni/Shia thing is sorted...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Why hasnt any country bombed ISIS into oblivion yet?! They must have some sort of reason for leaving them be, or even strengthening them. Trying to self-fulfill bible prophecy is my guess...

But it cant be much of a threat with iron dome, i mean saddam fired (8?) scuds at israel without it, and only killed 2 people, and they actually hit... I think their air force will also consider taking this one out pre-emptively.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
It's obviously a chilling scenario in terms of the potential for even more conflict in the ME.

To throw a little cold water on the situation...they've had the SCUD for a while and haven't used it. Israel have the Patriot anti-missile system and would be able to destroy a SCUD over Syrian territory within moments.

It would be a propaganda victory for ISIS as well as Israel.

Hopefully, they'll continue to keep their SCUDs as trophies and stature and not use them.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

this whole situation is like some surreal b grade movie plot....still for the life of me i cannot understand the mindset of wanting and wishing death on others,let alone perpetrating the act...

and where the hell are they getting this hardware from in the first place ?

Here you go

www.russianmilitary.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

It would be a propaganda victory for ISIS as well as Israel.

it would make sense since both of the parties mentioned are on the same side.

however; I don't think ISIS will do anything to harm Israel - there could be threats and some minor actions; but you don't bite the hand that feeds you...

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
LOL, Isis will take on Israel... thought they were too busy making sure women couldn't have Orgasms

I have to say it, some people here are the reason our govt feels the need to watch people.

How deluded do people get from ridiculous theories, "zionism" in the end a territorial dispute with a people who wouldn't reproduce enough people nor convert ever to spread beyond syria... meanwhile some of you support Isis lol, fanatical maniacs who advocate a caliphate of 1.5 Billion people who have a set of rules for everyone else because some how you think "the jews" control the world from ridiculous theories with no basis in reality...

I just gotta laugh, I know war sucks, and it's "cool" to support the underdog and the Palestinian situation is bad... but support ISIS lol...

It might not be "right" but everyone of us lives in a nation that has done worse and if you were in a US "coalition" nation in the middle east YOUR homeland was part of killing hundreds and hundreds of thousands in recent years..IN Iraq and Afghanistan because some saudis crashed a plane lol... we didn't even shoot the right guys...

Stop the Palestinian thing... sure I get it, but "the world will turn on Israel" for ISIS? DELUSIONAL

And let me add....

If every cockamamie theory about Zionism were to be real... I'd still rather a few Jews rule the world, they allow beer, women in bikinis and happen to SCIENCE... which beats the hell out of clitoral clipping, burkas and stoning and 13 year olds getting married and all the glorious fun the Caliphate wants for you and I...

edit on 4-8-2014 by criticalhit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join