It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BARBARIC! Hamas Posts Dead Jew Collage on Twitter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Exitt

Those are soldiers, who besides their families feels sorry for soldiers wounded/dead in combat? I don't.

Thats a really sick thing to say......maybe thats a sign of the times were in......

Having been one of those soldiers in combat I sure as hell feel bad for them......

Having been one of those soldiers having to comfort a fallen buddies family member , I feel bad for them.....

If we have come so far as a world society that we no longer feel remorse at the death of people in war, be it soldier or civilian no matter what side of the conflict you are on............then we are truly lost
edit on 8/4/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Yet another post where you show lack of research, IDF is mandatory.......youre born into the military there.......

That being said, giving them a pass because they arent children isnt fair either........

But then again, you DID state on another thread that ALL ISRALIS are guilty and that non are innocent.......and advocated the death there of........

I must agree with him that all of them are guilty WHY because i quote 'you are born into the military there'

It's a nation of backwards thinking people. Guilty as hell.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Exitt

Yet another post where you show lack of research, IDF is mandatory.......youre born into the military there.......

That being said, giving them a pass because they arent children isnt fair either........

But then again, you DID state on another thread that ALL ISRALIS are guilty and that non are innocent.......and advocated the death there of........

I must agree with him that all of them are guilty WHY because i quote 'you are born into the military there'

It's a nation of backwards thinking people. Guilty as hell.

Then you show complete ignorance........not everyone in Israel believes Palestine should be made a parking lot.....

If you believe they are all guilty then that leaves nothing up to discussion and nothing in resolution........

I Pray that Palestine and Israel dont hold the point of you that you do, if they do, peace is never possible

You know what they say about dealing in absolutes........
edit on 8/4/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

It's funny how individuals are trying to sway the public opinion to make people pity the Jews (AGAIN) but not only is it not working it actually makes us pity you even less.

Those are soldiers, who besides their families feels sorry for soldiers wounded/dead in combat? I don't.
When you give us a list of civilian casualties, maybe we can reconsider...don't forget, the numbers must be triple digits+ to count and level the other side.

The goal in a conflict is to kill more of them than they kill of you. Israel's doing a good job of that, they're winning. I feel certain that if Hamas could win they would. So how is Israel wrong for winning?

Some of you just don't get that Israel wouldn't exist if they stopped trying to. All Hamas has to do is stop attacking Israel and the death toll in Gaza will cease.

Oh wait, you all believe it's a huge Zionist conspiracy, oh yeah. Well there's not much I can say then is there?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

But that doesn't mean it's them........

I could make a twitter account in protest of whatever official entity and that wouldn't make them or me affiliated with each other.

Just like so-called sympathisers of Hamas were behind the kidnapping of those 3 teens and not Hamas itself.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hammanderr

The goal in a conflict is to kill more of them than they kill of you. Israel's doing a good job of that, they're winning. I feel certain that if Hamas could win they would. So how is Israel wrong for winning?

Some of you just don't get that Israel wouldn't exist if they stopped trying to. All Hamas has to do is stop attacking Israel and the death toll in Gaza will cease.

Oh wait, you all believe it's a huge Zionist conspiracy, oh yeah. Well there's not much I can say then is there?

No, the goal is to kill more soldiers not civilians, to shoot down more military aircrafts not schools. Israel is certainly not winning in the eyes of the world, they've already lost.

70 years ago some old people made a big mistake by letting the Jewish nation settle there, hopefully we (the new generation) can do something about it. Israel shouldn't even exist. Is that really a conspiracy, i don't know but it's the truth, and the truth can set you free.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

It doesn't mean it's not them either.

Continue your digging and maybe you'll find the answer.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Thats a really sick thing to say......maybe thats a sign of the times were in......

Having been one of those soldiers in combat I sure as hell feel bad for them......

Having been one of those soldiers having to comfort a fallen buddies family member , I feel bad for them.....

I should elaborate... instead of pity, soldiers have my utmost respect at all times and all sides.

I am a war child and maybe a little sick but that's how we roll, if you've signed up for it i applaud it but there are consequences to consider. Matters of life and death & a bit of luck.
You've been lucky Sir.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The Zionist goal is to continue their land and resources grab no matter how many people they kill be they Palestinian or Jew. Their past has shown they are guilty of despicable crimes against people in order for them to forward the agenda.

All this propaganda is just propaganda to avert the attention away from their devious plans and atrocities. The Zionist have killed countless of their own supposed people the Jews and are still doing so. Hamas is part and parcel of the Zionist Terrorist regime. Always has been since Bibi's Likud party formed it all those years ago.

The Zionists have hidden themselves and their atrocities behind the Jews and their BS Anti-Semitism phrase for a long time.

The Zionist state of Israel is a fake country. Palestine was the chosen country for the Zionists to take. But before they decided on Palestine the other country alternatives were Uganda and Argentina. Unfortunately the Zionists chose Palestine as to where to start their world take over.

It's a pity the Jews in Palestine are oblivious to the fact that the leaders of Israel were behind the creation and operation of the Holocaust.

Here's a bit of info:

Zionist Apartheid Israel’s deliberate long-term policy of periodic military attacks against the largely unarmed Palestinian people — including the current cowardly and barbarous assault which even the Nazis would have struggled to match — has absolutely nothing to do with “self defence” because even the pitiful Hamas rocket attacks are rendered ineffective by Israel’s American taxpayer-funded Iron Dome Missile Shield. The real reason for such attacks is to fulfill Zionist ideology by avoiding any kind of negotiated peace that might forestall the illegal Israeli land grabs and ethnic cleansing required for the creation of a “Greater Israel” devoid of Palestinians. To add insult to injury, these unashamed Zionist savages also have the barefaced audacity to refer to Palestinians as “animals” and to themselves as “God’s Chosen People.” History has repeatedly shown that whenever one ethnic group regards itself as being superior to others — be it a “Master Race” or a “Chosen People” — then after much death and destruction it will eventually perish as was the case with the Third Reich.

This is what the attack on the Palestinians is all about. Ignore the pitiful propaganda and media lies.

Zionist Israel’s evil racist intentions have remained constant ever since its inception with its primary founder and first Prime Minister, David Ben-Gurion emphatically stating that “We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population.” This “Father of the nation” and now (if there is an afterlife) guest of the Devil, must be very proud of the tenacity with which his “God-Chosen” compatriots have stuck to their task by pillaging and murdering their way southwards into the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

I spit in the face of Israel for what it is and what it has done to the Palestinians and the Jews!

The successful selling to the world of blatant Israeli lies and fabricated justifications has been achieved by an assault on all possible fronts including the gross distortion of archaeological facts and Biblical narrative.

I couldn't have said this better!

Anti-Semitism - The Ultimate Zionist Weapon

Unfortunately for the Western World these 'Animals' known as the Zionists (Fake Jews) have infiltrated Western Media, Military, Government, Banks.......the list goes on. Ignore the propaganda. It's all for show and for the cowards of the Zionist ideology to hide behind and to justify their atrocities!
edit on 4-8-2014 by Hilux1996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I should elaborate... instead of pity, soldiers have my utmost respect at all times and all sides.

I am a war child and maybe a little sick but that's how we roll, if you've signed up for it i applaud it but there are consequences to consider. Matters of life and death & a bit of luck.
You've been lucky Sir.

I understand it's a bit different for people who have grown up through their childhood in this 13yr war we've had .....so I can understand that aspect

Thank you I've been very very lucky where so many were not.

At any rate like you I feel for both sides. I admit I don't know what the solution is if neither side will concede .

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

Wow that's a lot of antisemetic rhetoric there....

The Zionist take over of the world? Are you serious?

If you're theory is correct then they are really bad at world domination because for the past 60+yrs they haven't been able to take over even Palestine .

Here's the thing. This conspiracy theory that Hamas is Mossad is just that.....a conspiracy theory. And yes I get that this is a conspiracy site. But give me a break. This one is a little out there.

If Hamas was really a wing of Mossad Palestine wouldn't even be an issue by now. Isreal would have given Hamas the order and would have taken the kill shot to take over.

Why is it so hard to believe for people that Hamas is just what it is. A terrorist organization hell bent on the destruction of the Jewish people

We know from world experience they aren't the only group like this

That being said. Isreal is far from innocent but it seems like people will make any excuse to blame the Jews

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Again I will re-iterate!

No-one is blaming Jews. Jews are just as much the victims as the Palestinians. The Jews had their Zionist created Holocaust and now the Palestinians are facing their Zionist created Holocaust.

Let me make this absolutely clear. ZIONISTS ARE NOT JEWS!

This conflict is not a product of the Jews.

If you were to invade a country and kill the people of it right there and then there would be a major backlash from the world community that would probably ensue into a world war. But if you do it piece by piece over a period of time and let who you are killing paint you as the victim and not the aggressor then you can do it with much success and out of the public eye.

Just remember it has taken this long to fortify their position in the media, banking and governments so they had to take over and cull the Palestinians over a long period of time. But it seems to be crunch time now. With all that Propaganda they and their creation Hamas are throwing around they are averting the attention of their real goal and their real influence with Hamas.

Anyone that believes Hamas is a Terrorist group and is working against the Zionists really needs to remove their head from their Sphincter!

That's the polite term.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
Pretty bad to revel in the death of others.
The silver lining on this cloud, none of them are babies and I'm pretty sure every single one of them got what they signed up for.

So im no longer surprised..........

Im sure there will be multiple posts saying this is a MOSSAD piece.........

There you go again with the closed mind and all.
Billy Clinton did not want to serve and he found a way out of it, he left the US and later became the president!
There is also the option of sitting in a cage for not joining the ITF (israeli terrorist force).
There is also a rare exception of non armed civil service, believe me I've done my studies.
Then we have the American fanboys that join the ITF, they knew what they were signing up for as well.
I guess the idea of dropping the hammer on innocents is just much sweeter for the people of israel.
And some say israel wants peace yet has "compulsory" service, a good idea needs no draft process.
Go looking for death and he will find you.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

No, the goal is to kill more soldiers not civilians, to shoot down more military aircrafts not schools. Israel is certainly not winning in the eyes of the world, they've already lost.

70 years ago some old people made a big mistake by letting the Jewish nation settle there, hopefully we (the new generation) can do something about it. Israel shouldn't even exist. Is that really a conspiracy, i don't know but it's the truth, and the truth can set you free.

Yes, kill more soldiers is the goal. Is that what Hamas is doing when they shoot non precision rockets into Israel and hit non military targets? But, let me guess, it's okay when Hamas does it, because they're fighting the huge zionist machine. The poor, poor Palestinians just have no other recourse but to indiscriminately kill civilians.

Those of you who believe you can fight a war and have zero civilian casualties are the same people who say things like, "why can't you just shoot them in the leg?"

In real life and real conflict stuff just isn't clean and neat. People die in war.

You pro Hamas types may as well just admit that you won't be happy till Israel is gone.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: hammanderr

You pro Hamas types may as well just admit that you won't be happy till Israel is gone.

You mad bro?

That's what i said/admitted in the post above.

Pro Palestine all the way which you equal to Hamas, but that's ok because now we can see how you regard all Palestinian civilians. Doesn't surprise me at all considering news today ..

An Israeli official has called for concentration camps in Gaza and ‘the conquest of the entire Gaza Strip, and annihilation of all fighting forces and their supporters’. Moshe Feiglin, Deputy Speaker of the Israeli Knesset and member of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s ruling Likud Party, posted the inflammatory message on his Facebook page at the weekend. He lays out a detailed plan for the destruction of Gaza - which includes shipping its residents across the world - in a letter he addressed to the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Happy World War day to you too

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Maybe the fact they carried weapons with the intention to kill others,
I think their victims had a family too.

I was forced to be a soldier too, and when you go to a war it's death or glory. kill or be killed.

In the end, the act of posting pictures of dead people on social media and celebrate their death is disgusting and inhuman.

but I bet the Palestinians felt the same way when their enemies were celebrating the death of their family members.

Retaliation is all there is .... and it's very sad where things have come.
edit on MonMon, 04 Aug 2014 11:03:00 -05001AMkuMondayam by Dr1Akula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
Pretty bad to revel in the death of others.
The silver lining on this cloud, none of them are babies and I'm pretty sure every single one of them got what they signed up for.

Yes...lets not do that shall we...but lets get it right..IDF do it too. It's called propaganda.
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: gspat
dumb question, but...

Are you really 100% sure this image was created by and posted by Hamas?

hey, if it's online it must be legit, don't you think?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The amazing thing about their post is that they can get photo's of all the soldiers killed in action. It seems they have access to families photo albums! HAMAS by posting dead Jews attracts hatred. Anybody with the tiniest bit of sense would realize it was posted by zionist posing as hamas. You have to be lot smarter than that people.

(post by th3dudeabides removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join