Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

New Snowden Docs: Cash, Weapons and Surveillance: the U.S. is a Key Party to Every Israeli Attack

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

President Obama, in his press conference on Friday, said ”it is heartbreaking to see what’s happening there,” referring to the weeks of civilian deaths in Gaza – “as if he’s just a bystander, watching it all unfold,” observed Brooklyn College Professor Corey Robin. Robin added: ”Obama talks about Gaza as if it were a natural disaster, an uncontrollable biological event.”

The new Snowden documents illustrate a crucial fact: Israeli aggression would be impossible without the constant, lavish support and protection of the U.S. government, which is anything but a neutral, peace-brokering party in these attacks. And the relationship between the NSA and its partners on the one hand, and the Israeli spying agency on the other, is at the center of that enabling.

Last September, the Guardian revealed that the NSA “routinely shares raw intelligence data with Israel without first sifting it to remove information about US citizens.” The paper published the full top secret Memoranadum of Understanding between the two agencies governing that sharing. But the NSA/ISNU relationship extends far beyond that.

firstlook.org...
edit on 3-8-2014 by CoolStoryMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Can anyone validate the security markings of that document? To me, they look either dated or contrived. When was the last time COMINT was used as a markings descriptor?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
so because the US shares intelligence with Israel before removing details of Americans it makes them a
'' key part to every Israeli attack? ''

let me guess. Its Obama's fault?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
This is what I have said for the longest time.
Authentic document or not, the author is correct!

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The byline is Glenn Greenwald. That man is sitting on far too much to have to make anything else up for the rest of his working life. Why fudge something like this in his position?

At the same time, I have every bell ringing at the almost movie like way it wraps it all up so nicely, as if the people who supposedly do so much without failing could be so stupid at the exact same time.

To read that, they credited Jordan as being near a sole source level of importance for intelligence on "this target" in a document which never called for anything like that kind of a statement to be made. It was dropped in almost a conversational way by the wording, on a document that doesn't even carry the /NOFORN/ specification. It doesn't track. In fact, it tracks like a drunk driver crashing through a dynamite factory as pure coincidence. I know they got sloppy, but that is just too sweet to take at face value. There is a big rat here.

Greenwald seems sincere, but even he can be had by some bunk bread in the bakery now and then.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Its a fact that Israel leaches off of American tax dollars. They are waging war at our expense. We dont need Snowden to tell us that.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CoolStoryMan

The U.S. Congress just approved some of my paycheck to protect these guys. The House clears $225 Million of OUR hard earned pay to supply them with more ammo. WTF!??

No, give me back my money so that I can pay off my student loans and to finally buy a house. Why are is the government giving away my money?
It's tribute money, and we have gone back to the days of the Roman Empire.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40

You can't have your house back, or some help with your student loans, we can't afford it...but we can afford to arm israel and just give them our money like it's no big deal, while many struggle here

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
so because the US shares intelligence with Israel before removing details of Americans it makes them a
'' key part to every Israeli attack? ''

let me guess. Its Obama's fault?

I take it you didn't read the entire article
I highlighted the part about americans because there is NO reason Israel should have to know ANYTHING about anyone here, why would they? why should they?
edit on 4-8-2014 by CoolStoryMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
If it wasn't for the the us the Muslim nations around Israel would more than likely ascend on them like the locus

In turn Israel would more than likely let off all their nukes and we would all in turn be f****d

new topics

top topics

join