It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Talk About the Human Mutilation Phenomenon (Video)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Here is a Youtube video about alien's killing humans', not specifically mutiliation but interesting.

edit on 8-8-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The scary thing id like to know about is how the airmen on that bomber got mutilated while strapped into their seats?

Has anyone ever played the pc game "Prey"? Its basically a first person shooter and the story line is similar, you are a native american and your people have written down legends of "the great harvest" or something to that effect where aliens come every thousand years to harvest humans. My favorite scenes in the game are where your abducted directly thru the roof of the bar your in. Right off your barstool LOL

Also it shows humans on a long conveyor line type setup...they move one by one, where at the end of the line the person is placed in a metal coffin like press which sucks out their organs and blood simulaneously, and makes incisions around the chest and cavities. Sound familiar?

But to think about it happening to them in their seats?? In my mind I imagine some kind or mobile roaming squid or octopus like robotic being that came in and literally suctioned them alive. What a terrible way to die.

Let me see if I can find some videos of those game scenes...

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
This just in - a strange murder in Norway:

Police: -The deceased has terrible injuries and missing several body parts, police said at the press conference Saturday morning.

Google translated article: Police turn full killings alarm

Can't wait to hear more about this case - possible human mutilation or not you think?

-MM
edit on 9-8-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
This just in - a strange murder in Norway:

Police: -The deceased has terrible injuries and missing several body parts, police said at the press conference Saturday morning.

Google translated article: Police turn full killings alarm

Can't wait to hear more about this case - possible human mutilation or not you think?

-MM

Well that depends...were the deceased found with surgical laser cuts pefectly rounded into their flesh? If so...them possible et involvement yes...

OG

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

So far it seems it was an aquaintance that killed him; he was supposedly walking around last night full of blood.

-MM

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
a reply to: OrionsGem

So far it seems it was an aquaintance that killed him; he was supposedly walking around last night full of blood.

-MM

Must have been a Cylon P54 Orion. This is known.

OG

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Thread Update

Apparently there has been a letter released by this individual:

"SPACE COMMAND CENTERS ON PLANET EARTH"

This is a copy of the letter I received from Captain Mark Richards regarding the locations of two major Interstellar Space Command Centers here on Planet Earth where meetings with various groups of ETs take place or have taken place:

Link To Letter

Link To Story

What are your thoughts on this source?

OG

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join