It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Talk About the Human Mutilation Phenomenon (Video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ChrisB76728
If they could do all that you say...why would they let you communicate your trauma through the internet via a computer?...

This all sounds like the typical abduction bs where the victim always gets abducted under circumstances that conveniently are NOT recorded or witnessed by anyone...gee,... those aliens are SO good they can do all this and we just have to take your word for it... nice...

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: coastlinekid

I dont understand. Me no comprende.. Capiche?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: funbox

Yep. Definitely leaving more questions then answers.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

Of course, if you go with the "they-don't-care-thesis" it would explain why you find mutilated corpses at all but it still doesn't really explain for what they would need all those fluids and organs.

Beside that, thanks for the OP
. Didn't read something new related to cow/human mutilations for a longer time now.

Whatever theory one comes up with, this whole thing remains a mystery to me. The reason why i came up with this Prions in a previous post is that at some point i thought it might have to do with the whole phenomena.

Beside some few reported cases the majority of mutilations happen to cows. Cows can become infected with BSE, also called mad cow disease.

Furthermore it is believed that this disease is caused by misfolded type of a protein called prion (Note that there are several types of them. Only some specific type leads to BSE or in human brains to Creutzfeld-Jacob):

The infectious agent in BSE is believed to be a specific type of misfolded protein called a prion. Prions are not destroyed even if the beef or material containing them is cooked or heat-treated. Prion proteins carry the disease between individuals and cause deterioration of the brain. BSE is a type of transmissible spongiform encephalopathy (TSE).[12] TSEs can arise in animals that carry an allele which causes previously normal protein molecules to contort by themselves from an alpha helical arrangement to a beta pleated sheet, which is the disease-causing shape for the particular protein.

Quote from wikipedia

The question of course is: Where would there be a connection to the mutilations?

I have no clue
, it's just a random shot but the resistance of those virus like proteins is quite interesting and may be used for something, by someone.
edit on 5-8-2014 by Tichy because: (no reason given)

Edit: Forgot to mention that prions can not only be found in brains but also within the liver, the kidney and/or the pancreas.
edit on 5-8-2014 by Tichy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Some more interesting info on prions:

As newer researches indicate, prions not only can be seen as "killer proteins" but also can have a "bright side", as THIS article shows.

In a paper from 2009 there's a similar find.

Now. You don't need to read yourself through all the text. I didn't either. I was just searching for something, that maybe make this type of protein valuable for someone.

An interesting fact is that these prions can cause changes in cells of organism to be more resistant against their environment. Also new studies indicate, that

they tend to be involved in processes that regulate the flow of genetic information in the cell, such as transcription, RNA processing, and translation.

That's interesting. Could someone harvest proteins (along with other fluids) from cows to use them as a kind of genetic transporter or catalyst of some kind?

Sometimes the changes are beneficial. Other times they are detrimental. In either case, prions provide an added level of variation that may give the population a greater chance of surviving an otherwise dooming environmental change.

From what i understood you may could use them to alter cells in an organism in a way, that they become more suitable to the environment, they live in. If one would understand the exact mechanism of this, one might be able to change cells in a way he/she wants it to be and this without the need of manual genetic engineering. The protein, once folded into the right structure would do all the job by causing a chain reaction that leads to altered daughter cells.

Why cows?

I'd agree that cows are simply a good source for this kind of proteins (and maybe other fluids) because they are big and slow and mostly harmless. From a human point of view you could also say, that the cows organism is pretty well known and you'd know exactly where to look for certain things you want.

Also, the mechanism of how BSE (cows) or Scrapie(sheeps/goats) is connected to prions is well known too (today).

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkYogi

Hi OG, i watched the first video. If the information is accurate and human mutilations are real we are in deep sh*t! I could then actually understand why the Government fight's against disclosure so vehemently. Some people say we are ready for disclosure but this would only be true if the ET's or Inter dimensional beings where benevolent! If they are malevolent then i think there is a possibility that there would be mass panic and society would more than likely go into free fall. I think what Cayton says at the end though is absurd, he says it is possible that some are sacrificed for the future good of mankind. Nothing good could come out of this, ever. Enjoyed the video though, thanks again. Now on to the second.

If they had bad intentions towards us, they could have invaded/exterminated all of us at any point in our history.

Most of these mutilations could merely be scientific studies and collecting specimens in much the same way our own scientific community emotionlessly conducts similar research on lower lifeforms. If it were anything else, I feel they (the aliwens", would have let us know by now through direct actions since they would have nothing to fear from us.

Governments cover these things up more out of fear of losing their hold and power over the rest of humanity. They fight these beings and achieve nothing for it. The reality is that these beings probably couldn't care less about us, and the governments are embarrassed because they attack them (like angry primitive natives, in a remote part of the world, would shoot arrows at a passing helicopter, thinking it's some monster), with no effect.

The governments probably fear losing power more than anything, should we discover that the aliens themselves are not a real threat and that the governments are actively provoking them...

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hi
Thanks for the videos, Orion's Gem. They were fascinating.
2 things came to mind as I watched:

n the first video, it caught my attention when he said the NATO guy told him about one of the UFOs coming out of a cavern.... but he said they did not hide in resevoirs. It would have been interesting to hear more about these caverns. Reminded me of the reports of aliens living underground in the western US.

Secondly, in the video of the interview with Capt. Richards, and the case of aliens abducting people for diverse reasons. This would explain many unexplained cases of "mystery ships" where the crews are missing, often with no signs of struggle.....

Just a few thoughts I wanted to share.
Thanks

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Only abduction video that conveyed such chaotic evil as these stories was a leaked Russian abduction video allegedly shot from inside of the aliens eyes and stored in a central computer. The video as retrieved from the a crashed UFO by Russian scientists, extracted from the central computer, and the Russian scientists leaked it about 10 years ago. Debunkers immidiately said that it was a clip from an upcoming film, however, the film never showed up and the leaked video of the abduction dissapered from the Web, now it is hard if not impossible to find - I've tried but not had any luck. In the video you can see two young men and two young women inside a craft of some kind, everything shot in color and stereo vision like from inside the skull of the alien. The aliens are never shown but you can hear their evil laugh when they get close to the humans who are REALLY scared and screaming. In another scene you can see one of the women strapped to a table of some sort and what looks like tree roots attached to her, she is obviously alive but unable to move. VERY SCARY video. If anyone can find it again, then please post it here, as I can't even find a screenshot of it anymore online.

-MM

edit on 5-8-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

So...do you have any evidence at all that isn't tied up in some 3+ ours of video? Some of us are actually a bit busy doing important things....like making a living. Personally you will need to produce some compelling evidence to get me to watch the videos.

However, I have serious doubts any evidence can be produced at all...only wild stories, and inclusive data.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

im surprised you wasted time in replying.. theres no evidence for you here.
maybe you have an idea on what happened to all those cows. admittedly there might be a few cases for you to go over in explaining it , but hey ho , you sound the type that will snap it all ready in a jiffy

funBox

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
That video talks about nato black ops shooting down ufos. makes one wonder, where do they take the wreckage / and or the occupants of the ufo

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Could an ancient civilization here have made these monsters as a soldier that turned on there own creator's.

Nice post by LABTECH! Stimulating thoughts. I think of the racial predjudices, creed, religion.
And see no room on this planet, for two species of sentient being. No room for even more predjudice
and hate, that would obviously envelope any attempt, at a peaceful coexistence. Seeing how they have
obviously figured this out already. And are waging a silent war on our kind? Their feeding off us for
crips sakes. I say call a spade a spade. They look like devils, if it walks like a duck? What if they're the
ones trying to disarm us? I say send everyone of em back to hell where they came from. Don't run!

I say war!

Here's my armor.

And here's my sword.

edit on Rpm80514v162014u23 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

Not to go off topic, the funny part is we all have to make a living...and we are all still here talking on a thread. And weve all seen the videos. If your living does not allow you to watch 2 or 3 hours of videos then you are in the wrong profession. (I never really understood why people actually make a post stating that they dont have time to read or write on said thread LOL) This thread was not created to provide you evidence. There is no evidence of the physical existence of god, just stories. Yet there are thousands of churches operating in the world, without any tangible "proof" that there is a god.

With ufo and aliens most of the time what you have to go by is eyewitness testimony. If its good enough in a court of law to put a person in prison or sentence them to death, then its good enough for me in my enoyable hobby* of ufo research..

Dont take yourself so seriously=p

OG

edit on 5-8-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
Only abduction video that conveyed such chaotic evil as these stories was a leaked Russian abduction video allegedly shot from inside of the aliens eyes and stored in a central computer. The video as retrieved from the a crashed UFO by Russian scientists, extracted from the central computer, and the Russian scientists leaked it about 10 years ago. Debunkers immidiately said that it was a clip from an upcoming film, however, the film never showed up and the leaked video of the abduction dissapered from the Web, now it is hard if not impossible to find - I've tried but not had any luck. In the video you can see two young men and two young women inside a craft of some kind, everything shot in color and stereo vision like from inside the skull of the alien. The aliens are never shown but you can hear their evil laugh when they get close to the humans who are REALLY scared and screaming. In another scene you can see one of the women strapped to a table of some sort and what looks like tree roots attached to her, she is obviously alive but unable to move. VERY SCARY video. If anyone can find it again, then please post it here, as I can't even find a screenshot of it anymore online.

-MM

Holy Carp!

I would really like to see this video, where can we dig it up??

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I've started a seperate thread to recover it again here at ATS.

-MM

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

-MM

I suggest everyone who is interested should join in on this thread and help us find the tape.

By the way, Is it similar to the Mcphereson Tape that aired on the Fox network in the late 90s?

OG
edit on 5-8-2014 by OrionsGem because: Cylon P54 Orion

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

-MM

I suggest everyone who is interested should join in on this thread and help us find the tape.

By the way, Is it similar to the Mcphereson Tape that aired on the Fox network in the late 90s?

OG

No, its like two 20 second clips that are really evil looking. No dialog, just lots of screaming in one of them and an evil laugh from the alien. It's like no other abduction video out there as far as I know.

-MM

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

You dissapoint me my child..

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This just gave me so much more to look into

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Mutilations happen... and that's all I have to say about that.

Well, not all...

After several decades I thought military testing of a contagion or radiation (especially since they seem to mainly radiate out from the Nevada test sight) was the reason... but then there's is SO much "high strangeness" associated that I really have no friggin clue.

I have idly wondered if this nudges some area of our existence here that is so bizarre, so outside our common reality constructs, that to begin to understand it would spin one off into Lovecraftian vistas of wrongness and nightmare, but then I tell myself that the weirder reports are due to mental dysfunction and lies, and the black ops boys are just doing research into some other, earthly nightmare disease vector.

However, though I am a supremely peaceful and loving sort of guy, I am of the opinion that better war machines are likely a very good idea just in case something nasty lurks out there in the dark abyss between the stars... or between the very dimensions where something cold and ravenous could be eyeing you as you read these very words on your screen, could reach out and do whatever it wanted to you, with nobody the wiser.

The sooner we all buck up and put aside petty differences to advance ourselves as a space going species, and as soon as we focus our fear and hostility away from our fellows and squarely upon whatever is doing these (still relatively rare...as far as we know)' mutes,' or worse that exists out there, the better I'll slumber... peacefully.

I don't advocate shooting first or being paranoid... but space is vast and almost certainly filthy with life of all possible types... to think they're all benevolent, evolved saints is just silly.

ETA two other things are that perhaps this mute phenom IS to scare us into sanity by TPTB, or perhaps an evolved sort of being that is positive that life is simply energy inserted into "meat suits" for a short time and otherwise eternal, thinks that harming the meat is no big moral infraction ... as in doing these horrid things really are just equivalent to shucking corn, or peeling shrimp, to some greater purpose or dull experiment.

And to those veggie-tarians horrified over killing and eating meat... who's to say yams don't scream when being chucked into a pot, or lettuce doesn't plead for mercy as your teeth tear it asunder? Life and the means to continue it is existentially horrifying.
edit on 8/7/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join