It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Talk About the Human Mutilation Phenomenon (Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CoYotEinSearchOf

three random cows from the internet , I didn't zoom to check if they had or hadn't , blown up and zoomed .. well, you tell me ?

funBox

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

Looks like vital reaction on the cows as well. Clearly whoever is doing this does not euthanize or induce coma in the victim prior to carving them up. This all happens while conscious and aware...scary..

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

All of this reminded me of something when I was a kid. We moved out to farm back in '79 and I would explore these old grown in gravel pits and ravines near my place. I stumbled on some dead calves, I think two or three of them just laying in the grass at bottom of one of the ravines. I remember seeing the sides of their jaws completely gone exposing the teeth and i think the eyes were missing too but I know I just thought a farmer somewhere just dumped them there. But the area was abandoned. Nothing left but a collapsed barn and the remains of an old settler's house. There wasn't any particular reason for them to be dumped there. Too bad I didn't know then what I know now or I would have examined them more closely but it always was a question in my mind why were these dead calves here of all places when there was nothing around for miles.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

and also notice the open mouth , as if they were in mid moo.. maybe they are frozen before operated on , I can imagine a cow not really wanting its eye taken out , or any other bodypart, so there would have to be some strange type of aesthesia involved for such precision cuts/?? . one brave veterinary if human, and skilled with a knife on a moving target ..
has there ever been any restraining marks found upon them ?

funBox

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I dont think they are frozen ... seems like its easier to extract fluids when warm.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Something that is easily overlooked yet fascinating is that the individual in the second video was supposedly a us space fleet ship captain, who it is believed to have piloted a class of craft called Orion or Orion ships etc..which are interstellar. Not sure if this is 100 truth but an interesting watch nonetheless.

OG

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

ahh ,I was referring to being more frozen in time than actually frozen : D , my apologies ,
maybe they can set a state of Rigor mortis in the muscles and yet ,still let the blood flow out

funbox

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

its odd that they are being found at all . if it be an alien influence , why would they leave a corpse at all , do they leave it behind as part of the experiment .. are they monitoring the corpse after removal , obtaining data unknown ?

if its government - why go for farmers stocks when they could breed their own to mutilate , and dispose of in lab .. animals and sacrifice im not even going to entertain

I wonder what the significance of them being all calves was ?

funbox

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

They leave the corpses because they simply DGAF about anything clearly. Its not like they will get caught and go to jail LOL

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

do not pass go , do not abduct 200 , but surely they give a # about there secrecy.. do they practice doublethink too ?

sloppy work I would say.. unless their intention is for our viewing pleasure
two fingers comes to mind

funbox

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I liked the first video from the OP. This guy seem to really try to get into the whole subject etc. This other one, i mean Project Camelot and this Mark Richards is just some blabla aswell as this other guy Dan "Boo Urns" .

Beside that i came to the conclusion, that cattle mutilation is something, that is happening still. I don't know by whom and i don't know why. But if we speak about human mutilation, we just have this old pic from that brasilian guy and the russian mountan hikers, nothing else.

I still can't get any logical sense into it. Why should any EBE need to mutilate us or animals to get what they want? For me that doesn't make any sense yet.

Some would say: "Research and stuff." Maybe. But imagine mankind itself. If we would stumble across another inhabitat planet, with a pre-industrial culture for example. Do we need to kill a subject to get some information about it's genetic identity? Do we need to even performe some kind of surgical intervention to get more details of how their metoblism is working and how their bone structure works?

I don't think so. State of the art medical technique can tell most of these things without terrify the subject and without the need to cut something from their bodies etc. And if you follow the logic of all these super-secret-agent-shizzle-blowers then those alien races are far beyond our technique. So why would they be in need of genitals or ears and stuff?

Think about that one second.

If ET isn't responsible for all those poor cows, who could it be or who could be interested to set up some kind of scenario of mutilation of animals and even humans?

edit on 4-8-2014 by Tichy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
a reply to: FlySolo

its odd that they are being found at all . if it be an alien influence , why would they leave a corpse at all , do they leave it behind as part of the experiment .. are they monitoring the corpse after removal , obtaining data unknown ?

if its government - why go for farmers stocks when they could breed their own to mutilate , and dispose of in lab .. animals and sacrifice im not even going to entertain

I wonder what the significance of them being all calves was ?

funbox

Perhaps they need to keep their supply up-to-date? Reject bad samples wrecked from growth hormones? Who knows. But I sure as hell would like to know the purpose. Occam's Razor really works well here. A new breed of species is the only thing that I think of.
edit on 4-8-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I wonder if all those cattle mutilations have something to do with Prions.

A prion (Listeni/ˈpriːɒn/[1]) in the Scrapie form (PrPSc) is an infectious agent composed of protein in a misfolded form.[2] This is the central idea of the Prion Hypothesis, which remains debated.[3]

They are also suspected to cause Creutzfeld-Jakob-Disease and all in all it has to do with the central nervous system.

If i remember correctly some pathologist within the documantary said, that to him it seems, that all the mutilations seem to have to do with the nervous system.

That doesn't sound as spectacular as an alien craft hoovering over a cow but it would make more sense at all.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Tichy

I suppose any human group with the sophistication to do these mutilations would also have the bank balance to have an unlimited stock to mutilate until their goal is reached, I see no logical way for any governmental/scientific group to wander into this methodology

the aftermath is as alien as anything

funbox

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox

I suppose any human group with the sophistication to do these mutilations would also have the bank balance to have an unlimited stock to mutilate until their goal is reached, I see no logical way for any governmental/scientific group to wander into this methodology

the aftermath is as alien as anything

funbox

Well that's the point. If humans are responsible for it then ofc the question is why? Indeed there's no need to do such mutilation in public unless you don't want people to see or know about it.

Maybe the question would be, Why would anybody do this and want you to know it is happening?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

to scare the living # out of you of course

but then if its a psi op , its one that leaves more questions than anything else .. maybe the greatest whodunit going

funbox

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tichy
I liked the first video from the OP. This guy seem to really try to get into the whole subject etc. This other one, i mean Project Camelot and this Mark Richards is just some blabla aswell as this other guy Dan "Boo Urns" .

Beside that i came to the conclusion, that cattle mutilation is something, that is happening still. I don't know by whom and i don't know why. But if we speak about human mutilation, we just have this old pic from that brasilian guy and the russian mountan hikers, nothing else.

I still can't get any logical sense into it. Why should any EBE need to mutilate us or animals to get what they want? For me that doesn't make any sense yet.

Some would say: "Research and stuff." Maybe. But imagine mankind itself. If we would stumble across another inhabitat planet, with a pre-industrial culture for example. Do we need to kill a subject to get some information about it's genetic identity? Do we need to even performe some kind of surgical intervention to get more details of how their metoblism is working and how their bone structure works?

I don't think so. State of the art medical technique can tell most of these things without terrify the subject and without the need to cut something from their bodies etc. And if you follow the logic of all these super-secret-agent-shizzle-blowers then those alien races are far beyond our technique. So why would they be in need of genitals or ears and stuff?

Think about that one second.

If ET isn't responsible for all those poor cows, who could it be or who could be interested to set up some kind of scenario of mutilation of animals and even humans?

I agree with you this is not research. Its harvesting a humans vital fluids and organs plain and simple...and systematic. Which is the scary part. They dont care who finds the corpses, they already got the goodies. Kind of like firshermen shuck oysters and filet fish at sea. Think about that comparison for a second..

OG

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
I guess the 'next' species to suddenly pop into existence will be hybrid animals long after our 'extinction'. The history books once again will be re-written and life will go on while the remains of our history lay beneath the earth waiting to be discovered.

While some of us survivors will climb out from the caves and become the new "unexplained and mysterious" folklore.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

edit on 5-8-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

originally posted by: ChrisB76728
I was taken by something at some point and modified. They removed a lump from my testicle and also drew numbers in the colored part of my eyes then began a mental attack to try and convince me they gave me camera vision and I was being observed.

If taken in isolation this would sound totally mad but it is not in isolation, especially in america there are many people who claim similar and often hold down responsible job's or own there own business so fair enough.

It's the truth though. They project thoughts into my mind to get me to investigate stuff then realise it's true or seems that way. Like after one time I checked to see if the lump on my testicle was worse I suddenly got ideas to look at the world and notice how when you rotate the planet on google earth the land masses appear as different stuff. They're mind controlling the lives of people so things happen to them which relate to ideas derived from the way different parts of the world look. Like they took the lump from testicle because, as seen in the following image, it relates to the lump being removed from australia if imagine it looking like a set of testicles. Whatever is out there is CRAZY!!!

And have the means to do things to people artistically without them being aware. So maybe they take a person, modify them, then wipe their memory or just put to sleep like modern surgeries so you aren't aware. Maybe that's what teh sleep paralysis I used to experience when this all happened really was. Some kind of paralyzing effect around the time of abduction.
Anyway I took some pictures of my eyes. The camera had a hard time focusing with such upclose shots so I made a copy of the color part of the eyes and marked out where the numbers are that suddenly appeared in my eyes.

They ARE taking people and doing stuff to them. ATleast that's what i believe now after seeing this #ed up # done to my body. They even changed the veins in my hands so my left hand veins are drawn out like a penis and the right hand like a vagina. ANd even the prints in my palms have different symbols now at different times. As if they kept adding lines to my prints to create shapes as I'd notice and realise them. I have an almost perfect inverted star in one my palms like a pentagram.

And the screwed up stuff started to happen after visiting these types of sites years ago and making some posts. My computer was hacked all to hell suddenly and started to run really slow too. I had some really messed up sleep issues around such times as if walking out of my body and being paralyzed sometimes. From what I can gather something wants me to believe this world is created/sculpted and life on this planet designed to go along with the land designs.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join