It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Talk About the Human Mutilation Phenomenon (Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I have done a search and there has not been a new thread on this for atleast 4+yrs. I feel this is a subject that should be brought up again to raise awareness. Because apparently it is Still Going On. And so I have decided to present a few recently released videos ive found while farting around the web.

I think this ties into information presented in a recent interview I came across, which I will include here.

I would also like to add one more case since it was not included in the first video. This one is amazing and terrifying about the case of a crashed b52 bomber which was found in the jungles of Vietnam...very scary I can only imagine what the crew of that plane went thru...

I am not sure about the validity of any of these cases however it does provide compelling evidence that there is at the very least something very wrong about this phenomenon, and maybe ufos are more malicious than just shiny lights in the sky
...Thoughts? Comments?

--OG
edit on 3-8-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

Has it been that long since I made a thread about it? Time flies. Checking out your post...

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo
I know there have been a few good threads on this before, but the latest ones I found were from 2010..I figured this was an important enough subject to keep bringing up, especially for the benefit of new members...

OG

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Will watch later, thanks!a reply to: OrionsGem

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: denybedoomed
Will watch later, thanks!a reply to: OrionsGem

Your welcome, these vids definetly require a thorough and unrushed watchthrough to really absorb the info...

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

OP, a synopsis for those who can't watch the videos, is
in order.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

OP, a synopsis for those who can't watch the videos, is
in order.

Ok fair enough. Basic Synopsis:

The information presented is that basically something or someone is mutilating and harvesting blood and organs from humans, similar in fashion to the cattle mutilation cases. Special notice should be taken in the autopsy showing that a "suction device" was noted in the autopsy for one or more of the presented cases.

In the event of the crashed airplane, the eeriest detail was that all crew members were still strapped into their seats when the mutilation took place, and indeed must have been alive during the process (this is corroborated with statements made by sone ufo researchers that the harvesting of the humans bodily fluids needs to be done while the victim is still alive and conscious for the samples to be any good..But I digress.

OG

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Excellent, OP and very scary. I can see this tying right
up to Missing 411 cases.

SnF

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Thanks OG, i look forward to watching these. Stared and Flagged.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I guess the 'next' species to suddenly pop into existence will be hybrid animals long after our 'extinction'. The history books once again will be re-written and life will go on while the remains of our history lay beneath the earth waiting to be discovered.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Fascinating thread! I watched a good part of the first video. Tomorrow I will watch the rest of it and also watch the other one.

In the case of the missing 411 people, no bodies were left behind that were mutilated. They could have been possibly abducted, maybe from another race of aliens. Maybe it's our own government experimenting on people. Maybe it's big foot. Maybe it's creatures from another dimension...Who knows?
In any case, very fascinating and scary as hell!!

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Excellent, OP and very scary. I can see this tying right
up to Missing 411 cases.

SnF

Yes scary indeed, and ofcourse the majority of those cases cant be explained away as runaway kids or child predators...It seems we may be a delicacy just like we go to the far corners of the ocean to catch an exotic snail and eat it, same way predators up the food chain from us may be visiting earth for they snacking needs../

OG

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
I guess the 'next' species to suddenly pop into existence will be hybrid animals long after our 'extinction'. The history books once again will be re-written and life will go on while the remains of our history lay beneath the earth waiting to be discovered.

Now thats a scary thought=p

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkYogi
Thanks OG, i look forward to watching these. Stared and Flagged.

Come back and tell me your take on this..

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I would summarize, human. just like the cattle mutilations carried out to check up on the fall out from domestic nuclear tests.

Put a white lab coat on, and act like a soldier and see what humans are capable of doing when they follow orders without question.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: subtopia
I would summarize, human. just like the cattle mutilations carried out to check up on the fall out from domestic nuclear tests.

Put a white lab coat on, and act like a soldier and see what humans are capable of doing when they follow orders without question.

Its like that story about the dog meat factory in china. I can say for a fact dogs have a soul, feelings and are sentient. Yet the factory slaughters them like pigs or cattle.

Same with et and humans i guess...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Nice thread bp. will watch the vid later

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

In the event of the crashed airplane, the eeriest detail was that all crew members were still strapped into their seats when the mutilation took place, and indeed must have been alive during the process (this is corroborated with statements made by sone ufo researchers that the harvesting of the humans bodily fluids needs to be done while the victim is still alive and conscious for the samples to be any good..But I digress.

OG

So if documented what B52 & crew

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Hi OG, i watched the first video. If the information is accurate and human mutilations are real we are in deep sh*t! I could then actually understand why the Government fight's against disclosure so vehemently. Some people say we are ready for disclosure but this would only be true if the ET's or Inter dimensional beings where benevolent! If they are malevolent then i think there is a possibility that there would be mass panic and society would more than likely go into free fall. I think what Cayton says at the end though is absurd, he says it is possible that some are sacrificed for the future good of mankind. Nothing good could come out of this, ever. Enjoyed the video though, thanks again. Now on to the second.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I was taken by something at some point and modified. They removed a lump from my testicle and also drew numbers in the colored part of my eyes then began a mental attack to try and convince me they gave me camera vision and I was being observed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join