It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had my first premonition today

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
By now most of you have heard of the Earthquake that occurred in China early this morning. Well last night I had a dream that there was an EQ in China. I don't really recall anything other than in my dream seeing something on the news that there was an EQ in the China area and seeing the map of where the EQ hit.

www.cnn.com...

Here is how my night went. I had a long day at a wedding and got home around 11pm. Completely sober by the way (kids were with me). Got the kids to bed around 1130pm. Stayed up with my wife for another 15-20 minutes before hitting the hay. I was exhausted and couldn't wait to go to bed but for some damn reason I was restless almost all night until probably around 5am. I had gotten up probably 2 or 3 times to use the bathroom with the last one being I think around 4 or 5am. It seems from that time until around 8am I slept pretty good. I don't recall now at what point during the night when it was that I had the dream. Regardless at some point I just remembered that part of the dream. So when I woke up and checked out the internet I opened up the MSN.com site to find this EQ on the main page. I was shocked. I don't know if premonition is the right term here but believe that it is more of a fluke but to say the least I'm curious if this will happen again.

Sorry for the long post but just curious if anyone else has had this happen before and if I should expect more to come my way.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

I usually get premonitons right before I answer a ringing phone...real deal folks..

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
1) having a dream about earthquakes firstly isn't that unnatural. I had a dream about n earthquake about 2 weeks ago.

2) China having a earthquake is not ground breaking news. Yes its sad, its a disaster, but not ground breaking news.

3) Think of how many people there are in the world. Do you think you were the only one who had an earthquake dream, possibly an earthquake in China dream the day before, the day off, and hour or even a minute before it happened; doubtful
edit on 3-8-2014 by resistanceisfutile because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2014 by resistanceisfutile because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

I usually get premonitons right before I answer a ringing phone...real deal folks..

So is it typically bad news that you get then once you answer that phone call/

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

You mean like thinking of someone just before they call? I've had a few of those. They are way cool confirmation of other commo.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: resistanceisfutile
1) having a dream about earthquakes firstly isn't that unnatural. I had a dream about n earthquake about 2 weeks ago.

2) China having a earthquake is not ground breaking news. Yes its sad, its a disaster, but not ground breaking news.

3) Think of how many people there are in the world. Do you think you were the only one who had an earthquake dream, possibly an earthquake in China dream the day before, the day off, and hour or even a minute before it happened; doubtful

Yep I agree with you. But you could imagine my shock since this has never happened to me before.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: OrionsGem

You mean like thinking of someone just before they call? I've had a few of those. They are way cool confirmation of other commo.

Ya if that is what he means I've had those before. Something really odd that happens between my wife and I is one of us will be thinking of something then one of us will bring it up right there on the spot as if we can read each others mind. She's always like "soul mates", lol.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

She's always like "soul mates", lol.

You want to hang onto her.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

She's always like "soul mates", lol.

You want to hang onto her.

We are high school sweet hearts. We've been together for 17 years married 8 years in September. She's a keeper!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I get a LOT of incidents I call "pointless clairvoyance." For example, I'll get an ear worm - some song from my childhood or teen years will be stuck in my head for absolutely no reason, not having heard it in many many years. Then that night the end credits will be rolling on the redbox movie I rented and son of a b----, that song will be playing over the credits.

If I could only channel that ability into something useful, ya know?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit

I get a LOT of incidents I call "pointless clairvoyance." For example, I'll get an ear worm - some song from my childhood or teen years will be stuck in my head for absolutely no reason, not having heard it in many many years. Then that night the end credits will be rolling on the redbox movie I rented and son of a b----, that song will be playing over the credits.

If I could only channel that ability into something useful, ya know?

I hear ya. But I think I would rather not have this because if it interrupts my sleep I will not be a happy camper, lol. But I suppose I wouldn't mind having just one more so I can post it on ATS and be recognized as a GOD

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

nice little post you got here..
some nice comments..
..the more you pay attention to this "stuff" the more you will learn

rethink 'godhood' ..you'll never have a peaceful moment again

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I have had a few premonitions,one night i had a dream that a pickup truck was rolling down the street on fire well sure as # when i woke up in the morning and went down stairs i heard a fire trucks and looked out side and there it was a pickup truck on fire. Im not sure what to make of it and the older i get the less in touch with it i am. Its been well over 20 years since that happpend, but it has stuck with me ill never forget how shocked i was to see that.
edit on 7-8-2014 by jammer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I don't remember my dreams that often but when I do, I get Deja Vu all the next day to the point I feel sick.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I only ever had a premonition like event happen to me once. I couldn't stop thinking about my friend so I decided to call her it was busy, so I hung up and as I hung up someone knocked on my door. Who else would it be but the friend I tried to call lol.

Not the most useful one, but it was accurate

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Occasionally I have dreams like that, where what you dream about happens the next day, or a couple of days later. I've wondered many times why this happens to me. My conclusion to it is a mix of a couple of ideas, possible remote viewing, natural intuition, a ripple in the space time continuum that happens when someone travels through time and changes something, an experience of deja vu , kind of like in the matrix movie where there was a change in the program that creates a time flap. Any one of these possibilities could be the reason that you me and many people experience this phenomenon.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Well at least now you can start to understand that possibly not everyone is just making up the farfetched stuff that gets posted on here. Now that you have had an expierence get ready for haters to call you out on your overactive imagination. Even though you know what the truth is you can never prove it and even if you did prove it the unbelief is so strong it will not make a drop in a bucket.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Not sure if this thread is still alive but if so would like to share some stories, have been having precognitive dreams for years now some that in no way can be discredited.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Human intuition is very good, that is all it is.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Saylesie17

Unless you have a familiar spirit then that's bad.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join