It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet The Into the Fringe Radio Crew

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Mission Statement

“Into The Fringe Radio” seeks to explore and examine the paranormal, mysterious and supernatural. There is no end of subjects and several cases to be examined in the world of the strange. We seek to highlight excellent quality threads made by ATS member and personal remarkable first hand witness testimony of the paranormal, spiritual, supernatural, the UFO/Alien phenomenon, cryptozoology, and many other areas of interest.

CirqueDeTruth

The host of “Into The Fringe Radio”, CirqueDeTruth, is an avid researcher in paranormal, mysterious, and spiritual subjects. From her earliest memories, she can remember hi-strangeness in her life, which led her into her interest in the occult, paranormal, myths and legends. As a student of the occult she is experienced in divination techniques, spiritual practices and ideas and concepts particular to earth-based religions and Gnostic mysticism. She loves exploring the world of “what if’s?” which ATS can provide in its various sub-forums.

Having had personal experiences with the paranormal, UFO sightings, and a missing time episode; Cirque like so many others, would like to find answers. Which led her to her journey on ATS, which has led her and others to come together and create, “Into The Fringe Radio”, an exciting new show where people who are interested, and have experienced the paranormal, can share their experiences with others.

Here is a link to a thread where she illustrates that Fairies and Alien Abduction share remarkable similarities:
The Fairie Phenomenon & it's Similarities to ET

IrishCream

IrishCream has always been a "questioner" and as such any answer received to her questions led to more questions. She spent the first 15 years of her life as an active member of an Evangelical (Spirit Filled) Christian Church. However, she was uninvited when her questions became far more Spiritual and Esoteric in nature. So she went off in search of her own answers, which of course led to more questions... thankfully we live in the age of the glorious internet.

She had always known there was more to this life than meets the eye. Strange dreams that felt so real they haunt her to this day, disembodied voices that seemed like actual hauntings... and the floating stars, oh those mysterious floating stars. Irish has had more unexplained experiences than she can even count from an OBE to a transparent figure crossing her bedroom, from a dream of an Alien surgery on her mother to an internal "knowing" that an alternate reality (or a 100) exists. She seeks answers and adds her perspective from both the point of a researcher and as an experiencer each week with the charismatic crew of Into The Fringe!

Read about one of IrishCream's experiences in her thread:
A Strange OBE While Awake

Markymint

Markymint has always been curious about aliens, mysteries and the supernatural. Realizing there must be more to the universe and reality than is typically presented to us within the daily grind of our lives - he has kept an open mind and in 2005 was rewarded with his first legitimate UFO sighting. A strange light in the sky, that crossed from low Southerly horizon, passing directly overhead to the far Northern horizon in under 10 seconds. He would see it again in 2007 this time from the Easterly horizon moving overhead at great speed to the Westerly horizon.

These incidents took the open-mindedness of UFO's off the page and into reality - and prompted him to look deeper into the world of aerial phenomena, finding sites like the ATS forums and reading of many other people's experiences, including commercial pilots who have seen similar if not identical objects in the same skies and many others around the world. Excited to know that there really is a phenomena like this, whatever it may be - and despite some of its darker secrets - Markymint continues to listen, explore and learn about alien, supernatural and co-incidental encounters from past to present, with a hope of gathering evidence of the things he has seen personally and encourage others to look up for themselves. As a keen film-maker and game designer, Markymint enjoys spreading the word through film, radio and other mediums - and is grateful to be here with “Into The Fringe” and lend a voice to explore the deeper mysteries in life, with like-minded people.

NephraTari

Nephratari has been surrounded by the paranormal since her earliest memories. Strange watchers and guardians have always been her companions. As a teen she learned the reason for her paranormal magnetism when she was informed that she was a shaman by an Elder shaman in her tribe. Confused and not ready to deal with such knowledge she spent many years in search of other answers before being called back to her path by persistent visits from sacred animals , beings of light, shadow people and UFO’s among many other things.. she gave in to her journey and began walking the path of the shaman with deliberation and continues to help as many as she can along the way to this day.

Read about one her experiences shared on this thread:
White and Red mists...

Nugget1

As far back as Nugget1 can remember, she has always thought there was an element to life that was overlooked by science, and people in general. She found herself obsessed with whether or not there is an afterlife, and what it might consist of - if there is. Her quest for knowledge has taken her down some unexpected avenues, and she is willing to give any and all information serious consideration-no matter how far out it seems. She enjoys playing the 'what if' game immensely, and the crazier the idea seems, the more fun it is! Nugget1 has discovered many personal truths that she has found to be of extreme value, in understanding the deeper aspects of existence.

(cont..)

edit on 3-8-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: corrections

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Dilligaf Misfit

Dilligaf is an Athiest, born to a Catholic family, and raised by a mix of Catholics and born-again Christians. As a child, his head was always in the clouds, looking towards the stars. His Grandfather taught him the wisdom of reading and his father showed him the wonders of b-rated horror flicks.....Movies like Alien, Predator, and Star Wars (the greatest space opera of all time!!!) brought about his hunger for knowledge of the cosmos, and the belief that we are not alone in the universe.....At times he can be spiritual (to an extent).

He tries to keep an open mind. As a child growing up in Sin City he has been witness to several sightings of the unexplained out towards lake mead and the surrounding area. He has also had experienced U.F.O. sightings towards Nellis Air Force Base. Could be para military could be other....That's why its fringy!!! Recently, earlier this year Dilli's family experienced some strange happenings in their home: objects being moved while no one was home, sightings of the so called Rake (once there were two of them), presences felt around 1:00 am in the downstairs area, negative energy build-up. All in All not very many personal experiences from the fringe, yet Dilli loves to learn as much as he can about the topics set forth...On the terrestrial side of the fringe, he has quite an interest in Lycanthropy, Stories of the Beast of bray road, or Wherewolves in general have interested him since he was just but a young lad.

One thing Dilli has shown quite an interest in over the last few years is the Annunaki.... any and all info on that topic is very appreciated. Another member of ATS (Undo) has researched much on the topic. Taking a walk Into the Fringe with Cirque, Irish, Sled, Marky, Neph and others has been a very enjoyable ride. Unfortunately due to time constraints between his family and business, Dilli is not able to make it for every show, however he does look forward to the times that he can get whoo whoo and fringy with the best of em'!!!!!!

Read about one of DiligafMisfit's experiences in his thread:
Is my family being terroized by a demon/paranormal enitity?

Sled735

Sled735 works silently in the background with the "Into the Fringe" team as a consultant (when asked) because of her vast array of paranormal experiences. She also scouts ATS looking for interesting topics/posts from the members for the crew to discuss. She was asked to talk on the show, but due to working the night the show airs, she had to decline. Still, she is extremely honored to be a member of the team, and to be associated with all the wonderful people that make this show possible.

Her paranormal experiences include a little of everything since she was around four years old:
Ghosts/Hauntings, Many UFO sightings and one close, personal encounter with missing time, Monsters/Bigfoot, Materlizing items, Disappearing/Reappearing items, Angels/Miracles, Penny-throwing spirits, Precognition, Seeing Auras (when she was younger), Spirit communication (audible and telepathic), Memories of past lives, and much more.

Having so much "strangeness" in her life led her to research the paranormal and spiritual topics to the point of obsession. She found some answers along the way, thanks to the internet coming into her home, and especially thanks to ATS with the many great threads that delve into the paranormal, metaphysical, and spiritual subjects. She hopes to find and share the best of the best topics for the listeners that take us "Into The Fringe"

Read a compilation of different paranormal experiences by ATS members in Sled735's Thread:
Has Anyone Had more tha One type of Paranormal experience?

All comments and questions are welcome. We are always looking for new voices to join in on the excitement and fun. If you are an ATS member in good standing and interested in taking part – please contact me U2U. The below signature will alert/indicate when a Thread is being chosen as a discussion piece on “Into The Fringe Radio”.

( *All biographies were written independently by each crew member.)

~ CirqueDeTruth

edit on 3-8-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: * ETA

edit on 3-8-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: correction

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Truly a stellar crew!

Looking forward to the show's return on 12 August

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

Awesome awesome team !!

Will be listening when time permits !

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Here's to the success of a great host, crew, and show. Let it be.
edit on 8/3/2014 by Klassified because: edit

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I can't wait to tune in! Fascinating!

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Thanks for the introductions!
Can't wait...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Hi Everybody! (waves)

I'm very excited to be a part of this team.

I may not be able to talk on the show, but researching the many wonderful threads on ATS is something I'm loving! I truly wish I could do this for a living!

I know you will find the show as exciting and interesting as I do; with such a great team discussing it, it can't help but be interesting! (You read all the bios, right?)

Being involved in an effort to make this the best radio show out there in it's genre is like a dream come true for me.
I promise to work hard, along with the rest of the crew, to keep you coming back week after week, saying, "More! More!"

Stay tuned... you're in for the ride of your life!

edit on 8/4/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This is fantastic! IMHO, ATS has been horribly lacking in alternative topics lately! Here's to a great crew bringing back the woo!

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
A show worthy of its name!

Great job Cirque!

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Thanks everyone!

Klassified & Rosiniatite - I hope you both know that there is an open, welcome door for you guys, if you find that your schedules free you up in time. Or there's just a topic you can't help but want to discuss!

~ Cirque

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Awww Sled, we wish you could be on air with us too, but we also understand that sometimes life gets in the way
!

This has been such an exciting time for me as a member for over 4 years, the whole "crew" were like celebrities to me HAHA! Ask any of the crew, I am a huge fan of all of them (especially Zazz, it's crazy when she drops in to discuss topics lol) and was soo shy at first I hardly talked... now it's hard to shut me up

The show is lots of fun to be a part of, the people are awesome and the topics will only get more and more "Fringey" as we go on! So listen in, call us up and discuss the topics that we ALL enjoy; we might actually stumble across some answers along the way, but don't ask for pics... it's radio people
!!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IrishCream
Our 'backgrounds' are frighteningly similar.
Surprised you're still in one piece. (I'm not)
Am pleased to see someone 'in the limelight' that might be able to relate...

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

It has not been an easy road Wan, in fact it's been downright miserable at times. HOWEVER, with each new discovery (and new question lol) I have been able to slowly reconcile my past. Don't get me wrong, I am not healed and yes, I am bitter more often than I like to admit hehe. The kicker is that through my research I have come to an entirely new and different way to see the world and life in general. I now view my current life experience as one where I am supposed to continue the path of healing and growth, which hopefully means I'm in for something awesome in the next go 'round
!

Also, pretty please don't remind me of this so called 'limelight', I get stage fright like a mo' fo' HAHAHA!! I hope you'll be listening and even call in and share your perspective... it might just be what someone else needs to hear
!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Double post monster got me!
edit on 5-8-2014 by IrishCream because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I'm very excited about this radio show, and what a great team to have as its crew!

I've had my fair share of paranormal experiences since I was a little girl, and am always interested to hear/read others experiences.

Best of luck to you all!

and

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Another ATS show that I will be listening to. Will ITF be archived like the others in case I miss the live show?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

As far as I know it will be available on rewind/archives. Since we are a new show AND we're on hiatus at the moment, it is slowly getting there. Just the fact that Into The Fringe is listed on the ATSLive Radio page is exciting lol!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Yes TDawgRex, it will be archived. I'm hoping to have the rewind shows up over the weekend. I'll ask the guys on the Flagship show about getting that done. When they are finally uploaded and available on the server, you will be able to access the shows from the ATS Live Radio Page.

Here

I'll keep you all posted and let you know when our previous shows have been uploaded.

~ Cirque

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Tuesday nights just got cool.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join