It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted House - York County Pennsylvania - Caught on Film?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I recently saw on this on the news but at the time I couldn't find it online for some reason. But now, I have finally found it. So here it is for everyone to check out - Pretty crazy stuff. Supposedly this woman lives in a haunted house in York County PA and the local news was actually able to catch some activity on camera; apparently the house has been featured on some shows on the travel channel etc, but I have not seen any of them, and have never heard of this place before (I live in PA). Anyway here's the link to the website.

m.z100.com...
edit on 3-8-2014 by Time2Think because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
There was a thread on this a few days ago:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You probably wouldn't have seen it with the search function because the title doesn't say anything about PA or other keywords you might search for.

It is an interesting case for sure. Go to the link above and you'll see someone posted the Dead Files episode that featured this house.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

No, of course I did not see anything about it.. I use the search thing everytime. So whatever I will leave mine here too.. lmao. But thanks for the info to the "dead files"

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me, PA is haunted as hell.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Time2Think

the reporter picked a horrible shirt to wear...or was it on purpose?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoledgeispower
a reply to: Time2Think

the reporter picked a horrible shirt to wear...or was it on purpose?

What shirt are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

the blue shirt the reporter was wearing that showed her white bra on underneath when the lights were on her

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

the dead files suck.

it's basically a woman who walks through the place with overly expressive mannerism's.

It's all show.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

That's why I linked the report from the News, not the show. The show seemed kinda cool to me, but yea it was obviously dramatized like all of them are.

new topics

top topics

join