It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mcdonalds burger + Stomach acid = Black goop. So thats why my stomach hurts and I have rancid farts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace
a reply to: Onion88

My dog will not eat a mcDonald's hamburger, seriously he turns his nose up at it. Once upon a time it was good stuff, I used to eat french fries from the original McDonalds when I was a kid. Now its just nasty.

I had two pit bulls in the nineties and they wouldn't touch McDonalds burgers. I tried it a few times while traveling while I was out of dog food. They'd beg then not touch it. One of these dogs would dine out of cat litter boxes so they didn't have fancy standards either. Just saying...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Interestingly, I am pretty sure that the same result can be achieved by ingesting a bottle of forty year old, French dark rum, in addition to a home made chilli con carne.

I know this, because a friend of mine consumed such a mixture at a party, then fell quite ill. I had to hold her hair, AND the bucket, because her boyfriend at the time was asleep on the stairs, and when awoken and alerted to the situation said to me "I can't deal with puke man... I can't deal...zzzzz". Not only that, but other guests at the party were using the toilet (and by using the toilet, I mean wrapped around it, like some kind of porcelain fetishist).

In any case, the appearance of the ejected substance, was an oily black, similar to what I would expect heart blood to look like, save of course, for the fact that it contained as yet undigested solid material, which one expects would be remains of mince, vegetables, and refried beans.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

my sister used to work at Burger King the box of patties listed the ingredients, no where was there any meat listed, mostly soy meal and filler
I would bet the Big Mac follows the same, no beef

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: raypsi13

McDonalds actually had a campaign 2-3 years ago claiming that their patties we're 100% beef...
I don't know how the hell they get away with such blattant lies and not be fined, if I had a restaurant acting the same, I would be closed in less than a year.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: xDeadcowx
All foods we eat dissolve in stomach acid. When things dissolve they change in to nasty goo that is easier for our bodies to absorb.

Is this black good isolated to fast food, or would something natural like a carrot, or a head of lettuce do the same thing?

This reminds me of the video floating around a while back of the boiled can of Coke. If you take anything and boil it, dissolve it, or do any number of things to it, you will be left with something that looks far less appealing than the original product.

Exactly. If I baked my own all-natural bun, slaughtered my home-grown organic cow, and made my own ketchup from tomatoes grown in my home garden... what would that look like after 3.5 hours in hydrochloric acid? I hate videos like this, because they just spread ignorance.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

If this doesnt make you want to eat better IDK what will.

So show me some steamed vegetables dipped in for the same stuff for the same amount of time.

A cheeseburger dipped in stomach acid (not really) for x amount of time? What about chewing and the the breakdown before foods enter the stomach?

Listen, I don't think a diet of cheeseburgers and fries is good for you, but these little BS studies are BS.

Take my dinner, grilled chicken breast and broccoli and dip it in the same thing, you get the same thing. Put your finger in, same thing.

This is nonsense. You have to be a special kind of idiot to think your stomach knows if fat or protein is from a fast food place and will break it down differently. Take vitamins and eat a potato, eat at a deficit to you BMR and you will lose weight and be kinda get healthy. It's easy but hard to keep yourself accountable.

Take your finger and dip it in that beaker for the same amount of time. Not gonna look good. Is your finger natural?

Don't be a moron. Read for a minute and laugh at OP.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Nice video.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

You get what you pay for.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join