It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mcdonalds burger + Stomach acid = Black goop. So thats why my stomach hurts and I have rancid farts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
*Moderators, I do not think this has been posted before. I did not see it when I searched. Forgive me if its in the wrong category or been posted before*

I stumbled across this video and I know we have seen how long Fast Food meals last, or how they are made. But ive never seen how it interacts with my stomach acid. Wow is all i got to say. If this doesnt make you want to eat better IDK what will.

How many of you have had that in your stomach in the past week? No wonder why America is sick and Cancer is rising.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onion88
How many of you have had that in your stomach in the past week? No wonder why America is sick and Cancer is rising.

How about zero. I haven't eaten that crap since I was a teenager and never will again.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I want to see what happens to some Taco Bell "food" now.
It probably turns into some isotope yet to be identified.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
I want to see what happens to some Taco Bell "food" now.
It probably turns into some isotope yet to be identified.

You could use it to power Doc Brown's Delorean.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Last time I ate at Mc D's I took one bite from what they sold me and tossed it all out the W_indow.

Seagulls descended immediately and grabbed up the "patty", leaving everything else behind.

You know its toxic when even the garbage disposal Gulls won't touch it.

See "Fast Food Nation".
edit on 3-8-2014 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Onion88

Why did you even eat that?!

How many of you have had that in your stomach in the past week?

Eww, I'm not one of them. I don't even eat meat. That can't even be considered meat! Please people don't ingest that "stuff".

No wonder why America is sick and Cancer is rising.

Exactly.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
All foods we eat dissolve in stomach acid. When things dissolve they change in to nasty goo that is easier for our bodies to absorb.

Is this black good isolated to fast food, or would something natural like a carrot, or a head of lettuce do the same thing?

This reminds me of the video floating around a while back of the boiled can of Coke. If you take anything and boil it, dissolve it, or do any number of things to it, you will be left with something that looks far less appealing than the original product.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
It's all fine and dandy to pick on a McDonalds cheese burger but what is the result with other foods? I'm not saying this cheese burger is a healthy choice but this dramatization is perhaps a little biased.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I think you have discovered how poop is made.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I Ironically the same thing happened here with some fat free cottage cheese....we didn't like it, the dogs wouldn't touch it, the cat took a pass. I put it out for the raccoons and they wouldn't mess with it even our possum refused it.

scary!!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Don't let the farts go to waste, make sure you get on crowded elevators or where ever there are a lot of people enclosed in an area they can't get away quickly. Just make sure you don't smile a lot when you let one go.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I have a problem with the "science" in this video. First of all, without seeing what the acid does to other, "normal" food, how can one be certain that this is not a natural reaction? I would have liked to see an actual experiment where comparisons were done and conclusions were drawn. And is this acid the correct concentration with that in a person's stomach? I'm sure there are a lot of things that go on in the body that people would not want to see, but even if it looked nasty that doesn't mean it is "bad." I am not saying McDonald's food is good for you by any means, but my point is that this could be normal for a reaction inside the stomach. I am not saying it definitely is, but it "could" be.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

I agree, not very scientific.

Compare for example to this one:

Now there's an A+ for effort.

edit on 3-8-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

If you think mcdonalds is the only reason we have health issues in the states you're crazy. Pretty much all food here in the states is bad processed crap.

I started cutting out things like HFCS a couple years ago. I had not realized how many food items had it as an ingredient, heck even my so called bakery at the grocery store had it in their bread and baked goods!! Of course this told me they no longer made it in house from scratch like they use to. I started to get really pissed when I started researching what was actually in my food. Things I thought were "healthy" were not and the more I looked into the food I ate I bought less and less at the store and started making more and more things from scratch like wheat thins and my own Homemade Oreo's. Sure they take more time but I know what's in them and it's always nice to be able to tell people you made them when you share them with others. I even make my own Cream of soups, bread and pasta. I've always made bread and pasta but now I make as much as I can.

It really pisses me off that they pass this so called food off as healthy or good yet it's not. Our bodies aren't meant to break down these chemicals they out I food. I don't care what the FDA says, they DO lie! It's all about money. Heck in some places you can't even have a garden. How messed up is that?!

Food is a food like product now and IMO it's the main reason hushing like diabetes is on the rise esp in children. I mean in Europe there is a label on Kraft Mac and cheese on how it can cause kids to be hyper or something to that effect due to the ingredients, we would never see such a label in the states. HFCS and others things like aspartame are banned in many I countries yet are deemed fine here? I'm sorry but that tells me it is not good when many countries ban it because it's not good for you. Heck here they want you sick! Why? Insurance and doctors! It's all about money!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Where's the control!?! Are they trying to prove that McDonald's burgers are bad? Put in any other kind of "natural", "organic", etc food into hydrochloric acid. Tell me how appetizing that looks after 3 hours!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
People need to realize that what Taco Bell, Mcdonald's,White Castle, and others are selling you is not really food. It is a food substitute that is used to abate your hunger until you can get to some food.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Happy to say I moved to my house in 1998 in a small town. We have a McDonald's in town and, I have never even been in the parking lot. I extend that to, it was at least 6 years, prior to moving here, that I last had McDonald's.

I guess I one up my own statement when I point out that we started a 100% no-spray, biodynamic (holistic) farm this year. I'm down almost 20 lbs since March...but not sure if that's from the digging and weeding or the eating tons of kale and mustard greens :-)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
People need to realize that what Taco Bell, Mcdonald's,White Castle, and others are selling you is not really food. It is a food substitute that is used to abate your hunger until you can get to some food.

Neither is the so called food in the stores that so many people buy by the box, so really neither one is any good.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

My dog will not eat a mcDonald's hamburger, seriously he turns his nose up at it. Once upon a time it was good stuff, I used to eat french fries from the original McDonalds when I was a kid. Now its just nasty.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Strangely enough, I see a lot of elderly eating at McDonalds. They grew up to the brand and are ignorant to all the ingredient substitutes since their food has evolved. I'm pretty sure a McDonald's cheeseburger has murdered a few.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join