It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best and Simplest Thing You Can Do to Actually CHANGE the System

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Loveaduck
a reply to: RobertAntonWeishaupt

This made me lol so hard

When the prez say to you it doesnt matter who you elect because

In his own words

"Yiu cant change washington from the inside"

Then what does a vote mean?

Nothing

And that makes a voter

Meaningless

Eta and why are voters meaningless?

Because of the greatest deception and premise of that cartoon is wrong

There is only one world

And it isnt free

edit on am820143108America/ChicagoWed, 06 Aug 2014 08:09:09 -0500_8000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
they just need a presidential test which is so hard that we get no fakers wide range of topics and simulations to pass 6 monthly review and no red tape to sack them anyone can sit the test non of this high profile family bs passing the baton between themselves

check this out most were slimey lawyers

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 6-8-2014 by IAMAMOG because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Loveaduck

So why exactly do they care how you vote?

1. Does the corporation controlled RNC and DNC ultimately groom and pick the pool of candidates for you to select from?

2. Does the corporation controlled MSM control the candidates image , the topics to be discussed, the interviewers,etc.

3. Does the corporation controlled Commission on Presidential Debates decides who gets to be part of the presidential debates, who gets to ask questions, and what topics are discussed.

4. The same lobbyist who draft our laws and get our so called elected officials to robo sign their corporate friendly regulations have vested interest in the 3 items listed above.

So you have an illusion that your vote matters ,but their are way to many billions on the line for those same corporations to risk on 50/50 odds.

edit on 15831America/ChicagoWed, 06 Aug 2014 14:15:57 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I was hoping that people would start voting with bullets this time around.

Wishful thinking.,,

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I've been talking about voting incumbents out of the game via third parties for many years. I think one of the pitfalls of that would be how the electoral college works against the voter by protecting the public interest. Get rid of that organization and you'll have more of the odds in your favor.

Another fallacy of third parties would be that politicians could reposition to accommodate the slightly different ideologies. The tea party was born of frustrated voters, and yet its not really a third party, just another version of the kabuki dance.

What about the Constitutional party? Its been there for many years, but Americans only know it by name.

I think the voter is frustrated and stuck with a system that doesn't serve them because they aren't politically astute and aren't motivated to seek real change.

edit on 7-8-2014 by Gianfar because: grammar

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I don't get it... you're not aware of the electronic voting fraud that's been going on the last many elections now?

How about the fact that 3rd party candidates don't receive funds from the government like the two parties do, or that a 3rd party candidtate is guaranteed not to get fair air-time through MSM?

Good luck!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

You made me laugh so hard...you don't believe this President about anything and yet you'll believe him about this. That is hysterical. You don't think the right to vote is a big deal? Ask them in the UK if they want that Monarchy or would they like to vote. Telling people their vote doesn't count is just another trick by despots trying to seize control without working for, earning or deserving it....with the people's confidence behind them.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
I was hoping that people would start voting with bullets this time around.

Wishful thinking.,,

There are a lot of people who have succumbed to mental illness with the characteristic violent tendencies and illusions of persecution... So...You are not alone.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Partially true. I have said that the little bit of work that's gets done in Congress, between vacations and recess is a charade to make us think we need them. If we collectively voted on everything - we wouldn't.

But we don't vote on everything...we let these clowns speak for us.

I still think the vote counts and is the best system rendering everyone, no matter their religion, social status or color...a voice.

edit on 18-8-2014 by Loveaduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Loveaduck

I think that you are confused, cant read, cant comprehend or a combo of a three

Please tell me where I said you couldnt believe what the prez sez?

Then put the rest of that nonsense u are spewing in the trash

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut

I think that you are confused, cant read, cant comprehend or a combo of a three

Please tell me where I said you couldnt believe what the prez sez?

Then put the rest of that nonsense u are spewing in the trash

Yeah, the Taliban cuts off fingers, voter suppression takes many forms, and the ignorant nonsense you're peddling here is one of them.

I think you are in a serious state of either delusion or denial, can't tell which from here but you claim to be a nut yourself. So, you admit we CAN generally believe what the President says? Thank you, that's mature. You are however, suffering under the impression you can tell people what to do and maybe they'll do it for you? Does that happen a lot? Funny, because somehow I doubt it.
edit on 20-8-2014 by Loveaduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
An Article V convention is being assembled, which would constitutionally allow the States of America to propose amendments to the Constitution without Congress.

From Article V of the Constitution

...or, on the application of the legislatures of two thirds of the several states, shall call a convention for proposing amendments, which, in either case, shall be valid to all intents and purposes, as part of this Constitution, ...
www.archives.gov...

The original Constitution arose from a convention to improve the Articles of Confederation.

Recall that the Philadelphia convention of 1787 that wrote our Constitution was a “runaway convention.” Called under a resolution to “revise” the Articles of Confederation, the first thing the delegates did after arriving in Philadelphia was throw the Articles of Confederation in the trash and start from scratch designing a wholly new, and more powerful, central government.
www.forbes.com...

Apparently there is no legal precedent for using Article V, since the Constitution has been extant.

Are you aware that We The People are being denied our constitutional right to an Article V Convention to propose amendments, despite a whopping 750+ (or more) Article V applications from the state legislatures of 49 of all 50 states? Only 34 (i.e. two thirds) are required. So why has Congress ignored the Constitution? We need your help. If you want to help reclaim our constitutional rights, then you have come to the right place.
www.foavc.org...

This is one option.

Democracy should be a veto directed toward limiting governmental power, not a wish list for the enactment of misunderstood impossibilities.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The system is not only American
it's global and has little to do with that US presidential puppet play elections.

As for the US political system: yeah, two party system is crap and the ultimate base for the 'divide and conquer' dogma the US is in. But do you want our Dutch systems with many more smaller parties so votes are spread out over the board and any government you can create from it is a loose piece of talking crap? That's nothing either, I can assure you.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

O yea I lold

Where are yiu getting this stuff? Please quote me

Please

If u cant quit hurling the insults

It's just sad
edit on am820143103America/ChicagoThu, 21 Aug 2014 03:44:01 -0500_8u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join