It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange craft sighted on the bed of a trailer near Los Vegas, Nevada

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I'm not trying to argue with you. You brought up that I was insulting something or someone. The UFED devices were brought out publicly a couple of years ago and that's just what anyone can download. If you think that is the highest tech available for cell phone copying and/or possible wiping, then i would have to disagree with you. If you think the united states government does not have tech to wirelessly intercept or wipe a cell phone, then i think that you only get your tech news from back issues of wired. the object on the truck is probably some innocuous object that guys like you know all about. but if they really wiped people's cell phones, that would be something cool to discuss wouldn't it?

why wouldn't you wan't to discuss that? that's pretty cool tech.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Oooh! thats a good one

Anyone remember Bob Lazar talking about the three amplifiers that hung under the craft?

Yes but do you remember aircraft also have 3 legs for landing gear

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
When did I say you insulted anyone? When did I say the tech doesn't exist? Are you tired and misreading? My post was specifically referring to the UFED he brought up in his posts and used by LE...

a reply to: wtf2008

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Onion88

You serious?.. that's nuts. Don't want to know what they do with cameras on all the phones.. (if true..)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: VoidHawk

Anyone remember Bob Lazar talking about the three amplifiers that hung under the craft?

Or two wheels at the back one at the front.

What is that thing?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

It's the X-47B.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Does your friend travel a lot.

Ss far as i know there are no toll roads any place within 200 miles of Las Vegas but there is a FasTrac transponder on his dash.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I recognize that model. It looks like a unmanned stealth bomber, right? Except it's more sophisticated. I think it might be something like Pleiades planetary related beings. The beings that come from it are tall and skinny, black eyes of course, and it's high energy. If the data was wiped from cameras because they emit timewave energy that high; even people that meet them in action have to wear radiation suits and dark lenses for eye protection. Seen this design several years ago (at the time I thought Obama was meeting them, but don't know how true that is); however, there is no guarantee it is those ones. Could be a variation of humanoid with larger eyes and long limbs, and it's actually frightening for us to see them. Might be a time-travel ship from a future that just didn't work out.

The Utah Data Center's new timewave viewing technology interferes with traffic patterns of UFOs because of the nation's new uranium oxide nanosphere tech; the nations are using it for future-viewing security, although it's an older science even from the 80s in european security systems -- yes, alien/serpent technology. I do believe that's partially what is on the hull of that ship, uranium oxide nanosphere powder stuff. An electric signal is through that, it glows and gets hot, and using the energy it can appear invisible, also hop interdimensionally/hyperluminally. It's a pity modern warfare is putting that crap in bullets and bombs, it's dangerous to disperse that, makes the ships bounce out of dimensions, split, spiral, and generally get seen.

Remember the ship on the dome of the rock? Similar idea. They cut through the ether.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Staroth

Because it's huge and sticks off the side of the trailer. They have to have something to mark it, so that when they're going under a bridge they know where the edges of it are, and if they're going to clear or not.

This is just the fuselage of the X-47B when it was being transported across country to Pax River. You can see how far it sticks off the side of the trailer that it's on.

(Notice the nod to UFO enthusiasts by the driver.)

Thanks. I've only seen one in the daytime. Added lights for night makes sense.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
its a X-47b with its wings folded/removed.(i see few posts sayingthis i should read the replies before i post
www.google.co.uk...

edit on 5-8-2014 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2014 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Seems like pulling a top secret craft on a public road and wiping the phones using secret technology would be giving up 2 military secrets needlessly.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
They couldn't use the billions of dollars from tax payers, that went into the underground tunnels to move a ufo?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Last year Manchester United visited the white house and all took pics with the president, when they left the white house all the pics had been erased so yes yes yes the tech to remotely wipe data is real. i'm not going to bother doing home work for anyone but i'm sure a quick google search will bring up the story

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Cannot tell for sure if it is a UFO or not or a flying disc or not.Looks like it could be a flying disc.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicOrbital1
I recognize that model. It looks like a unmanned stealth bomber, right? Except it's more sophisticated. I think it might be something like Pleiades planetary related beings. The beings that come from it are tall and skinny, black eyes of course, and it's high energy. If the data was wiped from cameras because they emit timewave energy that high; even people that meet them in action have to wear radiation suits and dark lenses for eye protection. Seen this design several years ago (at the time I thought Obama was meeting them, but don't know how true that is); however, there is no guarantee it is those ones. Could be a variation of humanoid with larger eyes and long limbs, and it's actually frightening for us to see them. Might be a time-travel ship from a future that just didn't work out.

The Utah Data Center's new timewave viewing technology interferes with traffic patterns of UFOs because of the nation's new uranium oxide nanosphere tech; the nations are using it for future-viewing security, although it's an older science even from the 80s in european security systems -- yes, alien/serpent technology. I do believe that's partially what is on the hull of that ship, uranium oxide nanosphere powder stuff. An electric signal is through that, it glows and gets hot, and using the energy it can appear invisible, also hop interdimensionally/hyperluminally. It's a pity modern warfare is putting that crap in bullets and bombs, it's dangerous to disperse that, makes the ships bounce out of dimensions, split, spiral, and generally get seen.

Remember the ship on the dome of the rock? Similar idea. They cut through the ether.

Has anyone told you how much they admire you lately?
I'm admiring you right now, just wanted you to know.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetragramaton101
Last year Manchester United visited the white house and all took pics with the president, when they left the white house all the pics had been erased so yes yes yes the tech to remotely wipe data is real. i'm not going to bother doing home work for anyone but i'm sure a quick google search will bring up the story

Sorry, that is simply not true.

For one thing, the team didn't actually meet the president.

For another, the photos weren't deleted from their phones, only removed from Twitter, which does not require any "remote wiping technology". (Actually they were hosted on Lockerz.)

For a third, only photos that showed security staff were removed. Others were untouched.

And fourth, it wasn't "last year", it was in 2011.

Link (sorry it's the Daily Mail!)

Amazing how the game of Chinese whispers works: photos of security staff by one player being taken down from a photo hosting site suddenly morphs into "photos of the president being remotely deleted from all the players' phones"!

Who cares about actual facts when there's a conspiracy to support!
edit on 5-8-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onion88
a reply to: djz3ro

Wirelessly. They have the tech to do that now a days

Baloney. This is a BS story all around. Yeah, they were transporting something secret with lights all around it and nothing covering it. Because, logic. And then they somehow wiped ONLY the phones of the people taking pictures of it without damaging their own, even though there is absolutely no way they could have known the numbers of the phones supposedly wiped that quickly. Again, BS story is BS.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Sorry, but, I gotta throw the BS flag on this one. The OP was busted several pages back for apparently using an already published photo of a known object & then claiming it as his own "sighting" I used to drive trucks cross country and occasionally you can spot some pretty weird stuff being transported if you know what to look for. But, UFOs and Black Aircraft, not so much.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: conundrummer
Seems like pulling a top secret craft on a public road and wiping the phones using secret technology would be giving up 2 military secrets needlessly.

Exactly. You know what this is? It's a blurry pic of a carnival ride being loaded onto a flatbed truck thrown up on a conspiracy site to have fun watching how ridiculous the theories will get...

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo
Exactly. You know what this is? It's a blurry pic of a carnival ride being loaded onto a flatbed truck thrown up on a conspiracy site to have fun watching how ridiculous the theories will get...

That's a good theory. But how about you find a picture of a carnival ride on a flatbed that looks exactly like that?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join