It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greek ancient statues from 500bc, dressed with tutus.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
An french photographer decided to take some pictures from our ancient Ellas statues, in an italian museum and the roman museum gave him the permision to take a couple of shots... (bellow)

Its a disgrace of romans doing these things, not only they used greek architects for their stuff, also used everything we got, in a bad way.. An example is the cross, it was a sacred symbol for us, its the symbol of Zeus, romans used it crucify humans and many other things... Today, in nowadays, romans showing their animality once again. As for the french, you have to check the destruction of Sparta calendars, french did this, also parthenon explosion... They stole thousands of artifacts and scripts. Thats their culture.

The museum said that they didnt knew what the italian photographer intentions where and the pictures are horrific, but they didnt said/answered, how the photographer got access to do all this dressings! It needs lots of time.

Its not the only incident with our statues, 3-4 years ago, an islamic country (cant remember which) they asked a couple of statues to show them off, but they added burgas into our statues!!! They also put them panties!

animals they are all..

Here is a link for more information about this "artist" and museum - it needs translator (google or bing) : link
edit on 3-8-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Let them choke with envy! There's nothing they can do to even get close to the achievements of the Greeks.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I totally agree. Nude statues need to be clothed!!

And animals as well! All their naughty bits exposed for all to see, disgusting.... My God, think of the children!!
edit on 3-8-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

You should have included the pic of the statue in a tutu

It's a tad odd but hey I guess that's art.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Those are slap on the face, we should be proud of our beautiful bodies ! But those pics shows only the twisted mind of one invidual..maybe even perversion.

Translated from the link

The French photographer Bruno Zeralnt, indicating a disciple of Andy Warhol, instigator of the "Pop Art", believes that in this way sends a strong message of renewal and fighting prejudice. The curator of Calabria, however, replied that "it is clear slip" and adds that no one ever gave the required permission to the French official photographer.

So i guess photographer is rendering all those "warriors" as a gay..
But the thurth is even gay people at those days looked more like just a man.. not "pop art" gays

Reply of mine is not ment to taken as offencive to gay community.
edit on 3-8-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Oh he is french? with italian helpers? anyway, I fixed that in the first post.

The today gay promotion, is not about gay, is about animality. They celebrate gay, they dress up like queens to show they are gay... Its not because of gay, its like a daily carnival... carn baal, its an animalistic behaveur.

Gay is a man who like be with other men... not to dress like that or to behave like that. This was a crime in my country and punished even with death - if they didnt comply with the society. The clear reason is, this behaviors, pollutes humans and so on humanity. Nobody would care (even if it was not good) if you love to be with men or women, but that, in ancient words is " Kynaidos" - a person that pollutes - queens and marries. And it was punished very hard. Its different to be gay if thats what you want and diferent to be that thing.

And this is not only about gay, its about respect... They dont teach respect in this countries...(?)
edit on 3-8-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Are people truly angry about this? Like the actual important things don't take up enough of our time? If someone cannot see the humor in this, then I don't know what to tell you. I feel sorry for you actually. I can understand national pride, but when it overrides your human nature to see humor, it is a bad thing. The statues are fine, I promise. And if these statues held special meaning for someone, do they not still hold the same meaning? What was wounded except for your pride? If millions of people die protecting an ideology, and let's say that is what these statues represent, what has changed? If someone disrespects the American flag for instance, maybe they use it as a towel, I am not going to get angry about that. I know that all the people who died protecting the United States and certain ideals has nothing to do with it. They still died protecting those ideas, and those ideas are not harmed by such an action.

top topics

join