Africom, Ebola and Rare Earth Minerals.

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Something just clicked into place for me about the outbreak of Ebola in West Africa. The final straw was learning that the US has a Bio-Weapon Outpost in the center of the hot zone.

Several years ago, I worked with a man who was tangentially involved in a Euro countries' state department. One of his big areas of inerest was China's 'incursion' into Africa supposedly to 'corner' the rare earth minerals market which is key to cutting edge tecnologies. Other valuable resources are abundant if not easily available in the region as well.

General info on Rare Earth Elements - kind of old but comprehensive:

pubs.usgs.gov...

So that piece is heresay.....

Then their is the relatively new AFRICA COMMAND and it's developing mission in Africa (the bio-weapons lab would be included in this)

www.militarytimes.com...

The above link states the 'party line' of anti-terrorism.

Then I watched a facsinating documentary on US military bases (766) around the globe called "Standing Army". One of the truly, at the time, puzzling facts in the film was that a huge new base was being built (film date 2010) in Italy. That piece clicked into place.

Now this Ebola outbreak. Very convenient, if you want to de-populate, occupy and control resources in a specific region (humanitarian aide anyone?).

Are we watching a new modus operandi for US colonialism?

That said - we should not freak out about this outbreak (for self-centered reasons - i.e. the zombies are coming). Ebola is spread through body fluids (like AIDS) it is not airborne and is easily containable in a 1st world environment.

The panic about a world-wide pandemic is a distraction from the real danger - In my opinion.

This is all circumstantial - but we are a speculative history board.
edit on 3-8-2014 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The piece of the puzzle that I do have info to fit into the puzzle - is China's current involment/engagement with West African (my friend has passed on) and it's response to US presence and specifically China's response to this Ebola crisis.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Only it's well past starting to look that this is NOT normal Ebola, that it may be an Ebola/Lassa virus hybrid perfectly weaponized to have a long incubation and a sturdy kill rate. It's already killed many Westerners who had all the precautions in place and knew the danger. Something wicked this way comes.

I've thought about the rare earth/African resources connection myself, but more in relation to China's reported buying up of massive amounts of African land (as well as American land, handily now much cheaper than six years ago).

Guess all the readily raped locations are already being mined, and Africa was just sitting there waiting for its turn. Just like every other invasionary force though, you have to get rid of the locals first. Cortez would be proud.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire
Only it's well past starting to look that this is NOT normal Ebola, that it may be an Ebola/Lassa virus hybrid perfectly weaponized to have a long incubation and a sturdy kill rate. It's already killed many Westerners who had all the precautions in place and knew the danger. Something wicked this way comes.

I've thought about the rare earth/African resources connection myself, but more in relation to China's reported buying up of massive amounts of African land (as well as American land, handily now much cheaper than six years ago).

Guess all the readily raped locations are already being mined, and Africa was just sitting there waiting for its turn. Just like every other invasionary force though, you have to get rid of the locals first. Cortez would be proud.

Yes this is a new and dangerous strain, I agree that concern is appropriate but not panic.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Don't forget Africa has oil!!!!!!

I could also see this Ebola thing as being part population decrease & part getting more people to vaccinate. It's probably a couple different agendas this works in favor for.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

And not just rare earth minerals but energy....

tribune.com.ng... r-future-for-africa-s-oil-gas-sector

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Tossing another idea into the ring for consideration....what if given the current destabilization of our climate ( sahara once having been more inviting) TPTB are clearing the population in preparation?

just a random thought!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
Tossing another idea into the ring for consideration....what if given the current destabilization of our climate ( sahara once having been more inviting) TPTB are clearing the population in preparation?

just a random thought!

I'm not following.

Are you saying that climate change has been a long term program for: 1) US move into Africa or 2) a more generalized depopulation? and in prearation for either of those or something else.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
US wouldn't laydown JACK, THAT would have to be CABAL type garbage,our troops would bust out an illegal biostrike.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Our troops would do what they are told..............specially far away in west Africa.....where its us and them....
The Chinese have been rumoured to be building empty cities in Africa as well as china...
why I don't know....
My already spoken thought is depopulating Africa with these diseases.....its looking more like it with each outbreak....

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It would be nearly be impossible to get proof of this kind of stuff, the ones making the rules governing this are also the ones that would profit by the loss of the people in the area.

I can't say this will amount to anything more than speculation, any evidence anyone comes up with will be discounted almost immediately by all powers.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
China's economy is influenced by them being the largest exporter of rare earth minerals in the world and since there are signs that their resources may be dwindling they might just be looking at countries that are just starting to tap into their resources. Africa has a few of these countries: Namibia, Malawi etc. I think China are just looking for ways to maintain their dominance in future market.

Still, I do feel there is a lot of secrecy in exactly what some of these minerals can be used for, who knows what potential military scientists are getting out of them.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

it's strange how it all works.. plain for all to see but as ricky said

It would be nearly be impossible to get proof of this kind of stuff

..how's your first world country's recycling program coming along?
are you one of the countries that send its old TV's to africa
with the cords cut off
so they can be burned right next to the largest open air food market?

meanwhile we've got smug weasels like gates extolling the virtues of depopulation & recycling
everything's right out in the open, all one has to do is read between the lines (proof)

tangentially

..that's a funny word, eh?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

You don't know anyone in AFRICOM either do you?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I found this interesting infographic this morning:

It came from google obviously and is implied to represent AFRICCOM installations.

The article is here:

www.commondreams.org...

And is called: Obama Summons Africa to Washington to Talk Trade (and How to Cut Out China)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Here is the key to the above infographic:

Key to the Map of the U.S. Military’s Pivot to Africa, 2012-2013

Green markers: U.S. military training, advising, or tactical deployments during 2013
Yellow markers: U.S. military training, advising, or tactical deployments during 2012
Purple marker: U.S. "security cooperation"
Red markers: Army National Guard partnerships
Blue markers: U.S. bases, forward operating sites (FOSes), contingency security locations (CSLs), contingency locations (CLs), airports with fueling agreements, and various shared facilities
Green push pins: U.S. military training/advising of indigenous troops carried out in a third country during 2013
Yellow push pins: U.S. military training/advising of indigenous troops carried out in a third country during 2012

From a much more extensive article here:

www.tomdispatch.com...

Nick Turse, AFRICOM's Gigantic "Small Footprint"

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

New? So small pox and blankets for the Natives dosn't count eh?
edit on 13-8-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr

originally posted by: FyreByrd

New? So small pox and blankets for the Natives dosn't count eh?

You are so very right. Pardon my error - this is not a new modus operandi for US colonialism at all. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join