It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

abductions

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
(post by waltwillis removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Thank you a reply to: Onslaught2996

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I had a close call with what may have been an abduction scenario...fortunately it didn't happen.

2003- Personal Close Encounter

I was terrified I would end up with brain wipe and in a "human zoo" of sorts.
Not really my thing, however nice the "new environment" may have been.
I'm strictly Terran, and plan on staying that way.
I like this planet too much to leave just yet.

edit on 8/6/14 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It happened to me when I was 4-5. I created a thread here about it. I have no doubts that it happened and I've never been able to shake it. Even at that young age I knew it wasn't a dream. I came to standing in the woods by my house. I witnessed, up close and personnel, a UFO(black triangle) later in 1984. I've had things in my bedroom many times over my life as well. I don't expect anyone to believe it unless it's happened to them, and there's no point in trying to convince anybody. I just put it out there for other people who it's happened to. I've seen other strange things in my life. That's why I signed up here-to share my experiences. I haven't shared them all but maybe one day I will tell more.

Here's my thread about it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-8-2014 by Fylgje because: to add link

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Captobvious94
Everything was to real when i was in the table it was the standard grey alien about 6'0 tall same as me huge eyes i could see my reflection in that things eyes my god that was to damn scarring just waking up to these mirrored black eyes inches from my face a reply to: SonoftheSun

Somehow I missed your reply. That had to be scary as hell. Thanks for expanding and thanks for this thread, there are some testimonies here that I hadn't seen and it's always reassuring to find out that it doesn't only happen to "us"...

Here's mine:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join