It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

abductions

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Captobvious94

Some of us do have recollections. Things that have happened and that no logical or scientific explanation stands for. I also agree with Unity that this thread should be in the Gray Area, I am sure some other members would join in. The Gray Area also stands for experiences not involving proof or evidence, so discussions can be handled without enormous quantites of venom lol ...

Gortex did ask a pertinent question though. What makes you think it was aliens?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
To not watch us come so far in such a short ammount of time to have some underhanded politician ruin this entire world and human race to be a slave race or worse in all good aliens i have come accross its as iff your talking to jesus in a sense its not about them at all you are the priority its almost unnatural but still homely hopefully that makes sense a reply to: waltwillis

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Everything was to real when i was in the table it was the standard grey alien about 6'0 tall same as me huge eyes i could see my reflection in that things eyes my god that was to damn scarring just waking up to these mirrored black eyes inches from my face a reply to: SonoftheSun

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I posted on this thread on one of our experiences, it was more positive than not, based on memories they allowed. I'm not sure what other memories are under the cover report of the dream after seeing the Et while awake. I tried to stay up but grew far too tired and had the body shutting down type need to sleep. That never seems to work, trying to avoid. But when I go to sleep and an abduction occurs, my son is up,and he either gets missing time direct or in this case a kind of splice because I was told this was 9 days, not 2 hours as his missing time was, or 1.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Its not like that if they want u good luck stopping them there outside of our science we wouldnt have a chance any waya reply to: Maverick7

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Yea i asked them to help me not hinder me in anyway so they never played with my head but they did give me the ability to sense whenever someone is there to cause some ammount off problems and when malevelent aliens are around such as most greys and reptillians a reply to: Unity_99

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Greys fall into categories. The ones that we call zeta and those that work with reptilian/mantis.

Felines can be both negative and positive so they also can be in this group. There are a lot of feline souls from Sirirus A and B here on earth, us. I can sense that in many around me.

Then there are the maintenance workers, bots and those who work with higher systems.

And I've experienced both, but the very negative ones from the moon operation that were abducting a friend in Georgia, they aren't my groups. And they do some pretty harsh harvesting, ie you wake up with wounds.

The ones that are caretaking dolphins/ceteceans are a completely different story, part of the helpers and maintenance. I think they are cetecean DNA for they were like a pod of dolphins and had an uplifting experience with them, where I was really depressed and sad over all the fighting in the family and was blaming myself that I didn't have the ability to secure a farm and escape for kids, and was outside around midnight, when a "star" moved in overhead, coming closer and closer until it was directly over me and standing still and very large. Then I saw the inside of the craft, control room and what I call a POD of greys that kept saying in my head, We Believe In You. We Know You Can Do IT, and was uplifted in frequency to positive, hopeful, use humor in the skirmishes, don't take on the world in the arguments its not your lesson really, so stand back and assist and humor.

Well I also had missing time in picking up my son from school. Was very late, whole parking lot empty and he was quite upset, when its a 3 or 4 minute drive and I left roughly the time he would be at his locker getting his stuff.

That evening what kept coming over and over was that the ceteceans and whales were dying, that they were being rescued, but it was very sad and sombre and a feeling of wait, waiting, for whatever events are coming ahead.

I've had other experiences regarding dolphins where a window opened up and I remembered, and felt I knew the language inside, and reached to the screen and said, Yes, Yes, Yes, you will be free. We are here now! I am here now!

Then I had a memory, that didn't seem like past for some reason it may have been future. Nonlinear. Anyway, was on a dock with others, several men and myself, I was in a blue uniform, dark blond hair, talking about ceteceans and a plan for them.

And with the human ones, the greys are bots and body suits, some of it is done in this dimension or frequency/magnetics, simply with automation, yet they can also jump in if they wish.

edit on 3-8-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

The common theme is Et is demon and bad. Then the common theme that only the Bad exist almost. Its so depressing what some believe. Instead, its a duality testing ground, and we're not alone. And things are not what we imagine or think, when someone has Love and Compassion for others and keeps questioning earth, injustices and seeking for ways to help, and keep trying to work on the flaws in them and around them, its a wonderful reality under the scenes. This is temporal.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99 Thank you for listing some exceptional experiencers on the ATS boards. I'm really fascinated in catching up with Seentoomuch's experiences right now.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Reads : Greys fall into categories. The ones that we call zeta and those that work with reptilian/mantis.

Falls off chair !

Reads again:

Falls off chair again !

Ps do you do stand up !

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I have to agree....for a site that's dedicated to denying ignorance.....the general reception to much that's posted is precisely that....plain rude ignorance......
God (I use the term loosely) help anyone posting the bizarre or undocumented testimony of a human being......
I get tired of the pics or it never happened idiots......
Abductions persist......something is going on....
Though I have no abduction memory I have seen a space faring vehicle come into the atmosphere and fly over head....

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Captobvious94
Rather not be ridiculed but it started with me waking up as if my soul fell back into my body but right before i fell into myself i heard this echoing thunderous blast like some explosive went off in my room then an enormous headache and these visions kept washing over me like a wave as i feel like my mind is melting this goes on for about a half hour

Then it gets almost unbelieveable all this was less than 6 months ago granted im a pothead but the thing is it wasnt in my head or anything i know dreams from reality i am sain but i had to really question myself cuz i didnt think that aliens even exhisted and then u get a reality shatering thing like that thrown at u a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Sounds like a Transient ischemic attack or a migraine. I would definitely try to rule out something neurological before exploring this on ATS. Something similar happened to me about a year ago. Good luck.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The reality is..it is all in your head.

It makes no logical sense for beings with technology greater than ours to constantly abduct people. I am sure, if they existed, they could get all the information they needed from a few humans. If we know this much about Human genetics, then what more would they need to know. So there goes the human study program theory.

If we are capable of this In vitro fertilisation, just imagine what creatures of the capabilities you describe, would be able to do with just a few human samples. SO that takes of the breeding theory.

It is just mental illness, looking for attention, lies or attempting to make themselves feel special.

The only part of the whole UFO phenomenon with 0 evidence to back it up and I always wonder why people even take this seriously?
edit on 3-8-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996
Unless they work in secret. Sure the cia abducts people and yet we have technology way beyond what an afghan has, we still do it. Those cave wall drawings of spaceships look photo shopped. Photoshop was primitive in those days, it wasn't advanced like it is now, the system requirements were a stick and a bone.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

What were the clues that you were abducted? Or did were you able to remain conscious during the event?

I do not believe I have ever been abducted, but am interested to hear what people say.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

No I don't.

(post by waltwillis removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
The reality is..it is all in your head.

It makes no logical sense for beings with technology greater than ours to constantly abduct people. I am sure, if they existed, they could get all the information they needed from a few humans. If we know this much about Human genetics, then what more would they need to know. So there goes the human study program theory.

If we are capable of this In vitro fertilisation, just imagine what creatures of the capabilities you describe, would be able to do with just a few human samples. SO that takes of the breeding theory.

It is just mental illness, looking for attention, lies or attempting to make themselves feel special.

The only part of the whole UFO phenomenon with 0 evidence to back it up and I always wonder why people even take this seriously?

Do we no longer capture and study wild animals?

Are you really serious?

Wake up!

Stop trying to ignore the facts and listen to what others are telling you for a change.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: waltwillis

People telling stories are not considered facts, they are fiction/opinion until proven otherwise.

Until there is actual evidence to back any of these claims up..they belong with stories of mythology, science fiction..etc.

Like I said before, 0(ZERO) evidence for any of this. Just because someone says they experiences something..does not make it true.

If someone came forth and told a story about you involved in criminal activity, should we take it as fact or should we actually investigate. If no evidence of activity exists..should we consider the case closed, a story of fiction..or should we continue to believe the story as told. Of course not.

If you say it is not the same thing..it is. Someone came by with a story of abduction by aliens yet has no evidence but their word..should we investigate, if we do and find no evidence, then the probability of fiction becomes the most logical choice as to the claims.

Every other area of investigation works like this, why should abductions be any different?

The old saying "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" yet 99.99% percent of the time it is actual evidence of absence..meaning if no proof exists...then the most probable answer is "IT DOESN'T EXIST".

Occam's Razor comes into play.
edit on 4-8-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

hmm.. i starred that first bit (..reality is, it's all in your head)
but..
that would then be two different types of "heads", as it were..
..and a premise for "union"
/here we bloody go again

maybe it makes no 'logical' sense because of our limited vantage point..
here comes the human study breeding program theory. (...again)

edit on 4-8-2014 by UNIT76 because: in any case.. the pesky little varmits seem intent on hanging around & seeing how this all plays out

good.. enough time to make a statement, i don't believe in (the existence of) "aliens" like someone back there who was apparently cataloging 'em & describing their dietary requirements and mating habits
/gets back on chair also
but i can certainly remember being 'taken' by this stuff at one time or another also

..i don't know what they are exactly (class,phylum,genus,order,favorite snacks, whatever..)
some kind of spirit-creatures intent on some genetic hybridization somehow? (Gen 6:4?)
..i just think we're all using the word "abduction" in amongst all this stuff for a reason

edit on 4-8-2014 by UNIT76 because: the taxes! the finger thing means the taxes! -guy in crowd

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join