It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

abductions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I am wanting some acctual abducted men/women or god forbid kids to come out and have a chance to talk about it without the naysayers ruining this thread for once i know i was abducted if u want to know about my experience just ask but im more interested to hear about yours cuz in all honesty mine sounds far fetched the more i think about it

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
You need to give us something to bite into, outline your experiences and let us dig in to your story.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If you don't want other commentary, I suggest having those abductees send you a PM instead.

Posting it here will leave any replies up for debate.

...at this time though, it looks like they may have abducted your "puctuation".
edit on 3-8-2014 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Captobvious94

Ah go on tell us you know you want to...

It would kick the thread off too

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Working off a cellphone here u can spellcheck all u want a reply to: gavron

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Rather not be ridiculed but it started with me waking up as if my soul fell back into my body but right before i fell into myself i heard this echoing thunderous blast like some explosive went off in my room then an enormous headache and these visions kept washing over me like a wave as i feel like my mind is melting this goes on for about a half hour

Then it gets almost unbelieveable all this was less than 6 months ago granted im a pothead but the thing is it wasnt in my head or anything i know dreams from reality i am sain but i had to really question myself cuz i didnt think that aliens even exhisted and then u get a reality shatering thing like that thrown at u a reply to: SecretKnowledge

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Captobvious94
granted im a pothead

Thread destroyed NEXT!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

What makes you think it was Aliens ?
And
Your phone has the capability to punctuate if you do.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Some of us do, there are some very good threads by the braver ones, and then some of us like me just make a few posts about it here and there, and then avoid checking in on the thread for a while, because most can't stand the atmosphere on forums.

Also this forum is the one where they show amateur captures of video and official announcements and then list a possibility and jump to the next step, saying that is what the video means, and basically try to shoot down all of ufology, which is a crime against humanity and puts everyone in massive danger. The technologies need to be released as well. The PTB can clean up earth and stop depopulation. They have no right to their elitist positions either, a good spot of lifelong jail for murderers.

The grey area is where people discuss a bit more of their experiences.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Mine are just flashes, one flash I'm gone the other flash back again.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Gone for 48hrs is a good indication also when i remember falling asleep on the couch and waking up on my bed a reply to: gortex

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Lol mods help a guy out a reply to: Unity_99

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

What makes you think it was Aliens ?
And
Your phone has the capability to punctuate if you do.

Please ignore the punctuation comments, it is simply a new way of in a politiclly correct way slightly de-railing a thread.We can all comment on incorrect punctuation, but in real life we do not see people interuppting others to correct their grammer and punctuation,so when it happens here simply assume you are on the right track and proceed as usual.

I DO NOT care about your spelling or punctuation, fire away at will.Some of us are here to share ideas,not give or recieve punctuaton,spelling,or spell-check use lessons.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Ur lucky i thought my eyes were gonna melt a reply to: gell1234

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

???Meaning??? Listen, some have written up mind boggling threads from Sleeper, to Seentoomuch, to Antar.

And have posted some of mine, but this isn't a great forum for sharing on. They arranged a "grey" category, while some feel they can talk out the box even, on Skunkworks, either way, suppressive atmosphere here overall. Sometimes you do it anyway to poke the blase attitude with a stick, because this suppression smells pretty foul.

edit on 3-8-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Some of us are here to share ideas,not give or recieve punctuaton ,spelling,or spell-check use lessons.

At least I asked a question relating to the OP , what part of your post is on topic ?
Without punctuation the OP comes off as a largely unintelligible ramble , he wasn't abducted he was just stoned.

edit on 3-8-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
In truth i woke up on an oppetation tble with things looking at me and i just flew into a rage go so strong and broke out of metal bindings that strapped me down and messed the two of them up then a boarding party arrived and said come with us or we shoot u i rose my hands slowly and said dont shoot and walked into a light and then some nordish looking aliens told me i was a gardian and thats how i was able to somehow save my skin even tho the nodish aliens honestly thought my safty switch would activated and whipe everything out in the room into a messy paste including me and they were supposed to be the clean up crew now bash away non believers a reply to: Unity_99

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Sober for threedays before it happened so lets either rule it out or keep bashing on me like a christian on an athiest a reply to: gortex

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Captobvious94
I am wanting some acctual abducted men/women or god forbid kids to come out and have a chance to talk about it without the naysayers ruining this thread for once i know i was abducted if u want to know about my experience just ask but im more interested to hear about yours cuz in all honesty mine sounds far fetched the more i think about it

Thanks for coming forward with your report...
My report was given to Veritas radio in 2012 and can still be found on you tube under "the story of walt willis".

I would like to find others that know more of what the aliens want.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
ISTM that those who seriously believe they were abducted by non-human entities would be busy fortifying, hiding and setting up surveillance, not casually discussing it on a forum.

There are 'tells' that an actual abduction has happened, and I've seen none of these on this site.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join