It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ITS here and its going to spread FAST!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

So this is the security measures theyre taking i see hmmmm.....

And im guessing this has nothing to do with with ebola spreading in america.

They say that its highly unlikely to happen....

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hmmm. maybe I should have some strawberry shortcake tonight to protect myself from this virus
I can add a few fresh dandelion or thistle leaves in my salad to help protect my kidneys and liver from the toxins from this virus also.

Can you tell I like to eat?
Well, if there is going to be an Ebola outbreak I don't want those frozen local strawberries to go to waste.

Maybe I should pick more blueberries tonight, I got sidetracked yesterday and picked wild raspberries by accident so the wife made freezer jam.

Now what was the subject? Oh yeah, someone is trying to make us scared of a virus. Sucks, I would rather worry about not picking enough blueberries so we can make a lot of pies this winter.

Sorry for not getting worried about this disease.

(post by ATF1886 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

Dutchsinse video, better to ignore this guy whose only claim to fame is being an alarmist with insufficient knowledge. The patient is completely suited, so how is the cameraman in danger? Just where would the cross-contamination occur?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
What im trying to point out is that there was a camera man within feet of an infected shouldnt they had have the area roped off??a reply to: aboutface

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

All I want to know is what doctors can do for him here that they couldn't do for him in Africa?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Who cares about the person posting video i could care less if uncle lerch posted the video what i am concerned with is the footage. Would actually mute 98% of the people talking in youtube its annoying really but footage is my main concern...a reply to: aboutface

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Nevermind.
edit on 8/3/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Noticed a very interesting comment on the video...

Georgia Guidestones....Ebola starts in Georgia

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Thank you and why couldnt they have taken him to an island where we have a secret base to expierment there???
Why run the risk of bringing the virus into the us kinda like the morons at the cdc that released the anthrax inside the cdc
a reply to: Bone75

edit on 3-8-2014 by ATF1886 because: spellng error

edit on 3-8-2014 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Some of the paranoia and blatant misinformation on this ebola outbreak is absolutely hilarious- but that's the internet for you. This disease is spreading though western africa because it is "new" there - most outbreaks have been in the congo/uganda/eastern africa. They have learned to "deal" with the disease, they even changed long held cultural practices to stop the spread, but that is a different story in western africa.

There is little education or knowledge of ebola in the areas of the recent outbreaks. Much of the population do not even believe Ebola is real. There is also a strong distrust of medical aid workers, especially foreigners. The aid workers are contracting the disease because these areas are very very impoverished - not every health care worker has a "working" hazmat suit, nor even basic medical supplies.

It also doesn't help that the symptoms of ebola are very very generic until it is too late, so many don't seek treatment until they are critically ill and have spread the disease around to most of their family members/caretakers. Ebola thrives in unsanitary conditions that are rife in western africa. The cultural practice of the family cleaning their recently dead family members and displaying the body at home is also spreading the disease, as Ebola stays actively contagious in dead bodies. Ebola also is not easy to test for. It appears, too, that the disease is now in the local wildlife population, and the practice of eating "bush meat" is spreading the disease.

The conditions for this outbreak in western africa have been like a perfect storm for the spread of Ebola - the same type of outbreak occurring in the western world would take a giant leap of imagination - the conditions and education here are much much different, plus ebola does not pop up in our daily food supply as it does in Africa.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hey then you should take a trip to emory university..a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Now, why in the hell would someone in their right mind put themselves into a situation like that. Common sense says don't be doing risky things. If you have odds of something bad happening at one in a hundred and you have been doing it hundreds of times, it means you are pushing the odds. If you get used to taking risk, you get more comfortable with risk and you let down your guard.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Now what was the subject? Oh yeah, someone is trying to make us scared of a virus. Sucks, I would rather worry about not picking enough blueberries so we can make a lot of pies this winter.

Sorry for not getting worried about this disease.
When tptb get scared of something, it means bad things for us. I'm not scared of a virus, but rather the legislation that comes because of it. ######LOCK IT DOWN######

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Ebola is not easily transmitted from human to human. It is much like HIV and AIDS in how it transmitted between people. It is also contracted from eating animals that have the virus. It is spreading so fast in third world nations because they don't have the luxury to be so choosey about what they eat and there is nothing regulating their food supply.

Ebola is not a threat to the western world.
edit on 8/3/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Gupta: We're going to see Ebola around the world

Sanjay, how has this been blocked in the past? Why does this seem unprecedented? Is there something different right now?

You know, in a morbid way, it's because it killed so quickly – it would just burn out. You imagine these remote villages. People weren't moving around as quickly. And the Ebola virus – they would die and before they could start to spread it…it's awful to think about, but that's what was happening.

link

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

No, if the virus is contained to body fluids, then there is no reasonable way to believe it can come out of his body, pierce his suit and become airborne. Suggest reading up on methods of disease transmission.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Yeah, that's funny, why then, are infection cases of ebola dropping in Guinea where the outbreak started? Seems if it mutated to airborne transmission, the infection rate would be skyrocketing, but it's not - yeah, it's pretty bad in Liberia, but you have to understand the area that was hit is so impoverished most people can't wash their hands as they don't have enough fresh water to drink. But I know this post will be like talking to a wall, gotta get that fear fix in - then in a few months when west africa get's their crud together and get a handle on this outbreak, the fearmongers will be preaching doom about something else.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
My best guess is they wanted to collect his blood as a way to work on a cure as well as look for a way to develop a Bio-weapon cocktail mixture to use in the FEMA camps...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join