It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola, Flesh eating bacteria and Ohio water toxins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Is it me or this is what we were preparing for?

Florida oceans and most lakes are contaminated with the deadly flesh eating bacteria = no cure + deadly

Ohio has toxins in their water because of the lake and it could happen in other places = no water you die, you cant even boil the water because it creates stronger toxins.

Then Ebola........ 2 US doctors who know how to protect themselfs using protective suits etc. They still get infected with Ebola....... They say is not easy to get infected with Ebola unless there is transfer of bodily fluids, so how they got infected in the first place? Did this doctors touch the patiens fluids with the bare hands???

Viruses evolve, who knows if they are now airbone and we dont know it yet.

It only takes one person to walk out from that hospital (Atlanta)without knowing he or she is infected and start kissing their kids or partner and spread the virus real quick and more if its airbone.

I bet that we will be hearing in a week about new people been infected.

Are you prepared for what is coming? Now I see why the goverment has all of those black boxes.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: cdesigns
Try not to kiss anyone but your significant other, and hope they feel the same as well!
I think for the most part these "problems" are just inflated to get a reaction of some sort.
I believe soon there will be another water "additive" that will "save" humanity.
Most probably a by-product of mass weapons manufacture.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The two doctors got infected despite their rigorous infection control procedures because their 'clean room' had gotten contaminated.

Somebody else didn't follow the rules. And they paid the price.

Sad, but not reason to panic yet.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Imagination can be a B*thch sometimes no ? The flesh eating bacteria does seem to be getting more prevalent.. What is the cause... if they know they are not saying unless they can tie it into global warming or some such thing.. It is to early to tell with any confidence if the Current strain of Ebola is technically officially gone airborne even though if someone sneezes and is infected you could possible inhale the germ... I wonder about all the roundup that is being used on the GMO crops and the runoff there from.. They said agent orange was no problem also until the evidence was over whelming. Problem is some things we just have to wait and see and hope our eyes are opened before it is to late...
Flesh-eating bacteria in Florida saltwater kills 10, hospitalizes 32, TV-station reports

A flesh-eating bacteria that lives in warm salt water and infects swimmers through their open wounds has killed 10 and hospitalized 32 in Florida this year, according to an ABC station in Tampa Bay. The bacteria – Vibrio vulnificus – has also caused infections in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Texas, according to WFTS.

www.abcactionnews.com...
They used to say the bacteria could be found in brackish type water.. Evidently the bug is branching out..? Wonder if all the spraying for the oil spill by B.P. has something to do with it ? Many questions and a few answers unless one chooses to believe some MSM talking head or some other self appointed expert..

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
It would Seem Their Border plan has failed or another distraction to something even Greater. Why on Earth bring it here; must be Fated or out of Pure Stupidity, who can really say?

Although most of what IS happening is nothing but a Testing Mode. See how much anger, how people react, who does what and when. If wanting to Know said LINE on How Far People can be Pushed until Burning Down Said House, Is The Plan!

What else could there be? I know if I was Working at said Hospital and this came to me on said MEMO. WTF? I do not Need a Job that will Kill Just about Everybody! Yet so-far NOT ONE has walked off said job, nor has anyone or group; so far today, become stark Raving Mad!

For this Stunt Alone, By Itself should cause People to Change their dependents on said W2's to 50! Might want to do this Monday, Stop at your Bank and Take all ones Cash and go Shopping for Just In Case Mode!

No? Where's Phage when you need him? At the very Least, this should have Crossed His Lines!

Peace

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Playing God seems to be the Problem with them. As one sows; so shall All Reap! Pest control, GMO's, cloud seeding, weather; Harrp, Japan's mess, Ice Caps melting, Holes, lakes disapearing; opp's reapearing, Large falling Stars!

Any One if not all have various chances of Uprooting said Viruses! Dad always said; Watch where one digs! Might just uncover something buried from long ago, someone tried to Hide! Or as stupid as it may sound. Someone Had to Open said Tomb without reading what was on the door first!

Plus the very fact we here in the US take pillacillian like it's Candy! Now you know! Simple yet effective since most do not question anything anymore. This year alone should have raise Our Flag UPSIDE DOWN!

Peace

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Yet it is claimed by WHO it just might be Airborne! Yet, we do know what comes out of the mouths of people in power is never any truth in them.

It's like a Movie and We are all in it Together! Just because it is happening Here does not mean it will not come ones way later. Air it seems, moves!

Peace

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Let's just hope it is you, and not "what we were preparing for"!
I too feel it may be another of 'Their' diversions, to hide yet another piece of crap added to their pile of $h!_ !
I hope people of the affected regions are careful. But even then, even if they are so cautious it's pathetic, there is always the chance of infection. Cynical and negative, but true!

Later, Syx.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Let me summarize some things for you from another thread on the topic of this ebola move to the U.S. And again, this is just a summary and may be choppy. There are more details in the (very long) thread.

The NIH trials for ebola vaccine starting in September (which I've mentioned a few times already in this very long and other threads is a pretty big red flag. If this is a new strain they need guinea pigs...er blood...er samples to experiment on and make sure their "trial vaccine" actually works before anything is turned out, eh?

We can almost rest assured that big money is behind this somewhere, as in big pharms probably. The question is...how far will they be wiliing to go? Because big money isn't to be made in third world countries, so they need people fearing in first world ones. Pateients to U.S., England, Germany? Mmmhmm.

And Re: CDC

Let's not forget who brought other pathogens and toxins to this country to "study." Like Lyme (linked to or masked as many previously unknown auto-immune "disorders" such as lupus, CFS, fibromyalgia, and even MS and who knows what else is still to come), West Nile (currently again on the rise). And don't forget we still don't really know how HIV got here on the planet.

Do we really trust these people to bring another strain of ebola into this country?

They could have had a level-4 containment building setup anywhere in the world within days if they wanted to. Days.

There is far, far more to this than simple treating some missionaries.

I am not fear mongering. These are just some things to think about. Not like they haven't done it before.

I still am unsure as to the airborne contagiousness of this virus..

Here's a possiblilty. They don't know. Particularly with this new strain, especially when you consider the unprecedented number of medical workers, perhaps laboring under the assumption that it was not, have contracted this.

Also, from what I've read, even the CDC has not said it is not airborne, just that it has not been PROVEN to be airborne.

There is every chance it may be if we define airborne as being spread by sneezing, coughing, and other types of transmission of body fluid.

Then there's this point a reporter in Africa made...and the CDC director's answer to her.

At a Thursday press conference, CDC director Dr. Tom Frieden avoided claiming that this strain of Ebola is not airborne. Rebecca Hamman of Voice of Nigeria asked: “You just said the transmission of Ebola is through close contact. But it seems it’s going beyond that. The name itself was derived from a river. Do you mean the not water-borne or airborne?” She stated simply: “My people are scared at the rate at which it is being transmitted and moving very fast. I would like to know how Ebola is contracted.”

Frieden’s reply was not that Ebola is not airborne, but that it has not been “proven” to be airborne. He said, “Though there may be circumstances that it might have been spread through the air in situations like intubation of a patient, putting a breathing tube in them, that’s never been proven.”

[Source]

People are saying it's not airborne, that it is passed through bodily fluids, such as vomit, sweat, blood and secretions, but can those not go airborne, again, depending on how we define airborne? Cannot bodily fluids go airborne. Sneezing, coughing, land on dust and other objects? It's not a gas but it can certainly get into the air.

This is how WHO defines airborne:

Airborne transmission
Airborne transmission of infectious agents refers to the transmission of disease caused by
dissemination of droplet nuclei that remain infectious when suspended in air over long distance and
time. Airborne transmission can be further categorized into obligate or preferential airborne
transmission(5).
Obligate airborne transmission refers to pathogens that are transmitted only by deposition of droplet
nuclei under natural conditions (e.g. pulmonary tuberculosis).
Preferential airborne transmission refers to pathogens that can initiate infection by multiple routes,
but are predominantly transmitted by droplet nuclei (e.g. measles, chickenpox).

Infection prevention and control of epidemic- and pandemic-prone acute respiratory diseases in health care, page 6

So. New strain. Spreading faster than is typical. Traditional control methods sort of failing. Definition of airborne. Viruses mutate. And the the bit about waterborn, well water is a fluid. It contaminated fluid hits food, the air, or water, does it spread? Seems they don't really know.

Which returns us to the question of who really made the decision to move him here.

The answer to this has not been clear.

We have them saying the Samaritan's Purse organization made the decision to fly them back, reportedly at the request of the two patients, and that they hired and paid for the transport, and with the "agreement" of Emory to receive them as patients. But we also appear to have military involvement or at least cooperation, as they landed on a military base. We have the Department of State saying, see the CDC, and the CDC saying not much.

If anyone can correct this summary or further fill in the blanks, please help.

ETA, from Samaritan's Purse:

“We thank God that they are alive and now have access to the best care in the world,” said Franklin Graham, president of Samaritan’s Purse. “We are extremely thankful for the help we have received from the State Department, the CDC, the National Institute of Health, WHO and, of course, Emory Hospital.”

NIH. Ebola drug trial in September.

And lets not forget Monsanto and Tekmira.

Doing a bit of digging.

Search argument Tekmira and microcystin yielded a weird result. So did Tekmira and Ohio. Told you I was only sort of kidding. Apparently microcystin is used to combat some viral diseases, HIV among them. I don't understand half the stuff I read but there might be a link here.

realnewsbin.blogspot.com...

growingohio.com...

Who knows. Everything is connected.

In any event, the first plane has allegedly landed and the second is on its way.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

It's really quite simple if you think about it. Man had a Plan; be it by/with aliens to be nothing more then a Corp. If say other interests are involved; cloning, food, DNA, slaves for that matter! Hell Toss anything on the Table for that matter!

Just one small tiny little forgotten part some Brain did not consider. You can not Be God! Yet without this Info, decided to go ahead with plan 2675-4 and it Back Fired! Now even the ones in Power are Frankly in the Same Boat with the rest of US!

Science is Always Stumped when it comes to something Outside Normal Programming! Yet did go with the DNA coding and messed with some of them Codes. Somewhere out there; aliens, spirits, realms; Yet Hidden Needs Them Codes!
As with all Locking Programs; LOL DNA Must to have had a set of Back Up Codes if this should ever happen if say a god wanted to have Complete Power over Everything! Funny! How did ONE KNOW to do this?

Would explain just about everything ever written on stone!

Peace

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Airborne idea might just gone out said window due to what we have in said air, spraying something right? Plus we now have japan who allowed Time to pass before Fixing Their Problem. Drilling/Fracking has cause problems and some unheard of Later!

Last we have used up what chance at all due to Dr.'s given Pin/Anti way over anyone body to create T-cells to fight this! Either this is is a well thought out plan until Life came and tossed in a hard ball or just how things happen when messing with Things One Should never Have!

Now even thinking about it. All them Pills we see on TV just might be some form of Testing later to come. Ones who die, ones who die slowly, and other who Just do not get sick, period. Yet somehow thinking by grabbing them and making some form of cure out of them will not work either.

It goes way Deeper then you know! Even I know something Outside the realm of things Runs in the Background and does not follow any rules no matter what god seems to think otherwise. Could be or not, just seems to be that way!

Peace

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Remember the Illuminati Card Game? As per topic title:

Ebola

Flesh Eating Bacteria

Water Toxins

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I have not seen much of said cards; have to wonder if somehow came from another timeline or left behind for some reason. Now if They are Playing with each other in the War Room, lol. No wonder it switches from one thing to another!

No one seems to really want to talk about this or have anything to do with it. Now that the Movies became real, no longer anything is a topic to speak anything, say anything or even grab a shovel and dig deeper into it. If one is being real about anything, one does have to go there.

Better to have gone through various ways then get caught with your first thoughts. So here's a question. Just what in the deck that Has Not been Played? Or do they come out with New Cards every year? Had to ask since we all know how Much time it takes Looking Into anything on the web!

Every week seems a new problem comes out from said Holes, so had to cut my toes off to Keep Up! Or still forgot where I was Standing last week anyway!

Peace

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

My Topic just Flopped last Sunday Night!

WHO Claims it is airborne, later was changed! Next we have vairous stories within News Channels having different versions on a Treatment. Started with 1, now 2 and now a 14 yr old boy blood. If the Press can not get their Story right, then what all are saying is a Lie.

No one wants to consider Who's being Tested On, next month? That was Fast! So do they Pick names, use the one that are Homeless, Prisons or last just drop some in the water in some town? I would have like maybe people able to have a choice in said matter. Sign up for the Testing, no one will Hear Such a Thing!

Hard to run this through ones mind now, yet your better off doing so! No one want to get sick or think about it, if said should happen someday. I sure do not want It to Happen; odds are It Will so might as well Run The Play in ones head.

Sorry People! Now if they should come a knocking, asking for you to Go with them. I'll Pray although it might have been better to at least listen to my crazy @ss! Now your in a very small room with Just a bed, I have to say No Window either! First week of No Sunlight, you'll know then what I was Saying!

New Strain! Better, Stronger, and able to Change Form when needed would be what WHO is saying! Wait just in..........Able to Change It's Form again. I really do not think They Even Know! It Is, It is Not; back to Is. Come On Already!

Peace

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Ebola is a very slow evolver.

It is not easy to catch, and it will never spread wildly outside of a third world country. These doctors were interacting with multiple ebola patients who are leaking the virus out of every orifice and then some.

Flesh eating bacteria? I don't know except for the one in stagnant fresh water that gets in via your nose, but it's been around forever right? Ohio lake toxins?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

The Ohio situation was due to algae blooms that occur every year. From what I read it bloomed early this year and Toledo wasn't prepared for it so some of the toxins got through their water treatment.

It didn't cause any reported illness that I heard of and the water was drinkable again within 4 days.

It really wasn't a big issue...again, just the media blowing it up more than they should.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Is ebola a virus or a bacteria? I have heard both.

top topics

join