It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the god squad ! And mental rape !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Hi bible bashing folks !
Thanks for ruining every thread I read !
Every half decent thread gets ruined by all the god squad bs !
Reminds me of when people pass out on the street and the people who go to help rob them !
When someone's feeling down or depressed it must give off a scent to the ......
GOD SQUAD....!
They just mentally rape u !
Rant more soon !

Just hoovering the car trying to get the bits out the foot wells body in the shape of the letter Z ! With Hoover all over the place .
I feel a tug on my jeans and there's this bible basher waving at me !
I absolutely felt discharge down my leg !
I was like wtf !
So I uncrimped my body and there was a little old lady spinning a load of god squad bs .

I told her to # off and said to her !you might as we'll be reading Harry potter !
That's more real then that bs !
Do u know what she said !
No need to be so rude!

Rude I said ! There's me minding my own and you scare the # out of me !

Or should that be she scared thy # out of thy !

edit on 3-8-2014 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2014 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Every time I hear the voice of godsquad it's like a hot spike in the eyeball !
I bet they wouldn't even use them on the detainees at Guantanamo !

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

there are all kinds of people in this world, atheist, religious... religious of every shape and size even.

By nature people want to be helpful to someone... i do honesty believe that about people; they share with others things that helped them, and GOD is no exception here because for so many their faith helped them in many ways.

When my daughter was dying of cancer you don't know how many anti-doctor, natural cures believing people came out of the woodwork. IT was enough to drive anyone nuts, especially since it was emotional support I needed not crack-pot medical advice from people who know less than me.

But, I smiled - accepted the advice they gave happily, and went my own way - because they cared. They did what they felt was the most helpful, and I couldn't ever fault anyone for that. Heck, I even take more vitamin C personally now because of it. lol...

Sometimes it can feel annoying, other people trying to be helpful - but I always try and smile, because really - in their own way, they do care about you. They just show it differently than you would perhaps.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

What do you expect on a Sunday morning with half your body han ging out of your car and the other half clearly not parkedin a house of worship?

One should never forget we are all going to be bothered by some idiot with a God complex simply because God and his many houses of worship employ - and have working for him voluntarily, the largest workforce in the world.

You're lucky you were'nt all in your car with the window down, she might have shut you in and given you the usual speel from the watchtower, bible or whatever for a couple of hours - before you could get out. Lucky escape What!!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

uhh, for the most part i think i can understand where the rant comes from
the person (with or without representing God, was rude)
but it's this apparent constant popping-up of these bible folks that i'd be interested in..
..it didn't come across as though you were seeking them out
have you been doing some soul-searching over the last 3-6 months or something?

you mentioned mind-rapers, and i think i know what you mean.. there's a little scene in the simpsons where a sign states 'we add god to your problems' if that doesn't encapsulate it, maybe all those system-affiliated "charities" & do-gooders suffice? ..but afaic that would be the connection right there; the system & its related drones
well, i suppose i should expand on that (religious system drones?) ..when it comes to this "religious bible BS", it's all anti-system in essence.. but there's still plenty of people (drones) who are still happily trying to reconcile with the world (system) even though the bible explicitly states friendship with the world is enmity to God & so on..
and to try expanding on that stuff a little more.. it's all about self-righteousness & being able to justify oneself & judge others, and all these system drones certainly do fall into those categories (when it comes to them pushing their particular flavor of 'religion', and expanding even more... it doesn't even have to be 'religion', it can be anything mired in physicality & then turned into something more.. fwiw, just think of somethingbody like brittany spears & the 'machine' & 'agenda' that is behind her.. everything i'm typing here just seems like babbling & yapping but it's all horribly true, and these are the types of system-idiots you seem to be encountering & will no doubt encounter again & again because the world is full of them & cranking more out daily)
..that masterful agenda of the world somehow dragging you back into it

you mentioned something about getting a person when they're down, it's not my intention to rile you up but there's a specific story in the bible about a person who is found while down & out, completely overlooked (and judged) by some 'system' type folks, but eventually helped just by some random kind unit..

religion is supposed to be something like that, don't you think?
/shrugs
buddah apparently once staved off some angry unit with a story about mustard seeds, maybe the bible has something to say about all this too?

James (1:27)
Pure and undefiled religion before God the Father is this: to care for orphans and widows in their misfortune and to keep oneself unstained by the world.

like buddah said to the person, let me know if you ever find someone like that?

i liked the comparison to harry potter as both works really are full of esoteric material..
..people don't seem to understand how it all swings both ways, a mere question of ethics & morality (deciding where to draw various lines) but i've ranted enough as it is.. thanks for allowing us bible nuts a platform to air these things

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The irony !

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Isnt this a public forum where free speech and individualism is welcomed?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: pennydrops

Yes !
What's your point ?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: pennydrops

Preachers are like wasps !
Irritating ? Yes
Go pollinating peoples brains ? Yes
And your #ed if you go near a church cos there's swarms of them !
At least the devil doesn't advertise !
He doesn't pressurise you into his #!
Even when your hoovering the car out !

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

still hoovering maybe ass-backwards?

if that devil you mentioned doesn't advertise, do you think everything you're seeing in this world is the handiwork of some benevolent God?
i think even you could accept that this God-thing never intended for you (or anyone) to end up like that (pun intended)
there are all sorts of people out there, pushing one agenda or the other
when you know how to tell them apart this stuff won't bother you any more..

my favourite preacher was pastor flagon

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
If god ran for president he wouldn't win ?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'd like to know where you people find all these "God Squad" types who ruin your lives. I've been an out of church Christian essentially since I was confirmed and could make up my mind about whether to attend or not, and despite being active in other things on Sunday mornings for many years now in the Bible thumping states, I've never been accosted by the so-called God Squad.

Do you people somehow advertise or something?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Hi bible bashing folks !

If I'm understanding you correctly. The "godsquad" you are referring to, are those who fit in the first line of your OP.

Maybe if christians hadn't spent the last few thousands years "mentally(and physically) raping" the rest of the world, the "bible bashers" wouldn't be "mentally raping" christians now. The chickens have come home to roost, and there's going to be hell to pay. I'm afraid the "godsquad" is here to stay.

edit on 8/3/2014 by Klassified because: eta

edit on 8/3/2014 by Klassified because: format

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Now I'm doubly confused ... I've never been accosted for being Christian or for not being Christian.

Do people advertise or something?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Now I'm doubly confused ... I've never been accosted for being Christian or for not being Christian.

Lol!
When I was a bible-thumping Christian, the only time I ever had any problems with non-Christians, was when I couldn't keep my mouth shut. I was always "witnessing" to somebody about Jesus.

Since I've been an atheist. I have only had a few issues with my religious family, and have had "discussions" on ATS. Other than here at ATS. I don't mention it, unless it is mentioned to me usually. So like you, I have little to no drama at this point.
edit on 8/3/2014 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

for the benefit of alpaca's (trendy sheep) everywhere

Do you people somehow advertise or something?

but it's this apparent constant popping-up of these bible folks that i'd be interested in.. ..it didn't come across as though you were seeking them out have you been doing some soul-searching over the last 3-6 months or something?

i dunno..
..i reckon you could either pay attention to bible-idiots trying to impart something about synchronicity & *attraction* or you could just pay $$$ to oprah & tolle for their 'secrets'?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I think this tips them off.

They always seem so offended when I ask if they have ever tasted of his appendage.

new topics

top topics

join