It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Murders 1500 POW's in a brutal display of violence.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: Iscool

Gaza is not a Nation...There is no Nation of Palestine...Never has been...Israel is targeting terrorists who are hiding behind children...They do their best to miss the civilians but war always has tragic consequences...

Holy fukc.

The terrorists have launched over 3,300 missiles into Israel...Aimed specifically at schools, hospitals and civilian homes...

How in the world can you possible know where they were aimed if your beloved iron dome is shooting them down? Brainwashed. Indoctrinated. How many rockets have you sent? How many civilians have been killed? 2? The ends really justifies the means for you I see.

Live harmoniously with other religions??? What a joke...

Exactly. You have no tolerance for any other religion except your own. Spoiled effing brat you are. The rest of the world can work out their religious differences except you and your god given land. Israel should never have been made a state in the first place. The land belongs to everyone. Are all Jews like you? I really hope not.

ETA: The only goddamned place where arabs want to and try to kill Jews is your neighbor. No where else in the civil world does that happen. Canada is full of both races and we don't have a single GOD DAMNED incident. So that blows your little brainwashed theory into the sea where it belongs.

I didn't say anything about Arabs...You made that up...

Your time is coming...What's going on in the Netherlands and Europe with the muzlims shows you are flat out wrong...So maybe it hasn't erupted in Canada or the U.S. yet but it will...And while the muzlims in these Countries are holding back so far, they are sending billions of dollars to the terrorist thru-out the World...

During 9/11 tens of thousands of muzlims were on the streets cheering and passing out candy to each other for the attack on New York...This was in Dearborn, Michigan and Housteon, Texas...And it was likely happening in Montreal...

We know what your holy book says about those who are not muzlim...Convert them or kill them...They believe this in Detroit and Montreal as well as the rest of the muzlim world...And you say we should all just tolerate your religion while they outright murder Christians in Iraq and Egypt and every muzlim Country out there???

When they do rise up as they do in Gaza, the only thing that works to keep them in check in to squash them like bugs...How anyone could support these barbarians is beyond me, unless you are one of them...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It may go on until it takes a Massive US, UN, Arab, and Mideast force to destroy ISIS
before a major genocide takes place. Already ethnic cleansing is going on…

Again the Western intelligence psyop group has created an Islamic Army, ISIS, as it did before in the creation of the Taliban in Afghanistan, in order to do two things, at least: 1) arrange a geopolitical situation where the US has to intervene, 2) merely to continue with their little wars over the area so the beast (the Military Industrial Complex) can be satiated.

The silence on ISIS in the American geopolitical sphere is deafening and significant and speaks to the fact that ISIS is a psyop!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

originally posted by: Iscool

Listen you tools. This isn't about Islam, this is about a nation that oppresses another nation for the purpose of annexing land. That's what it's about. Israel isn't bombing militants, they're bombing innocents. If you can't live harmoniously with other religions then it's you that needs to take a long hard look in the mirror. ARRRGH

Gaza is not a Nation...There is no Nation of Palestine...Never has been...Israel is targeting terrorists who are hiding behind children...They do their best to miss the civilians but war always has tragic consequences...

The terrorists have launched over 3,300 missiles into Israel...Aimed specifically at schools, hospitals and civilian homes...

Live harmoniously with other religions??? What a joke...Izlamists helped Hitler murder Jews in WW2 before there was an Israel Nation...

Gaza is not a nation, yet they are treated like one when it comes to sanctioning and bombing. US wouldn't sanction or bomb a state if a milita group was shooting rockets at other border states. The people using rockets should be a police action then right? Not a military action.

That's what you, and people like you seem unable to grasp.

No reality there...Hamas is not a militia...80% of the people in Gaza voted for the terrorist group Hamas to represent them, knowing that the Gazan military (Hamas) was digging tunnels and building rockets with the intention of killing all Jewish people...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Let the smack down begin...

I didn't say anything about Arabs...You made that up...

Palestinians are Arabs are they not? Now you're trying to back peddle out of your racists comments and ideology.

Your time is coming...What's going on in the Netherlands and Europe with the muzlims shows you are flat out wrong...So maybe it hasn't erupted in Canada or the U.S. yet but it will...And while the muzlims in these Countries are holding back so far, they are sending billions of dollars to the terrorist thru-out the World...

My time? I will bet you my life I will never experience the hatred you experience from exacerbating an already volatile situation. Your cowardice joke of a country gets over 3 billion a year to encourage more hate and oppression from the states. Israel, suckling the proverbial tit like a baby.

During 9/11 tens of thousands of muzlims were on the streets cheering and passing out candy to each other for the attack on New York

Wrong again. That was proven to be a hoax. It was a Palestinian wedding. But I will tell you what was real. The Israelis dancing after the buildings collapsed. Shall I drag that out and shove your nose in it? Bad dog.

We know what your holy book says about those who are not muzlim...Convert them or kill them...They believe this in Detroit and Montreal as well as the rest of the muzlim world...And you say we should all just tolerate your religion while they outright murder Christians in Iraq and Egypt and every muzlim Country out there???

Again you are demonstrating an obvious lack of common sense. I am not Palestinian. I'm a mix bag of European and aboriginal. You see, race has nothing to do with it, it's public opinion that has turned against you. And for the record, I'm agnostic and don't believe in organized religion. It's a farce.

When they do rise up as they do in Gaza, the only thing that works to keep them in check in to squash them like bugs

Like the holocaust did right? Squashed like bugs by the millions. Hilarious, one bug calling the kettle black but unfortunately your spoiled rotten ideology seems to forget that.

i'm done taking this thread off topic and I don't want to see the OP have his thread closed so take your pathetic whine fest to one of my other threads where I can expose your fascist racism there.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Jungian

This is shocking to the bone, why dosent someone put a stop to this?

find where ISIS are and drop a nuke.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Topic is ISIS. Not Gaza/Israel.

There's another 2,500 threads on that topic.

Enough of the back and forth off topic attacks.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This is the world outside of our comfortable bubble in the West. This is cruel, primal, raw humanity at it's finest. Get used to it.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This is a very important topic because the MSM is avoiding it when we may be at the beginning of a genocide going on while idiot Obama and his jack ass advisors dither, or in another possibility this is a deliberate choice of the Western powers.

Some say, from Global research that this is a plot to divide Iraq into three parts:

A Shia part, Kurd, and a nutty Islamists group, the reasoN for ISIS.

ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi Trained by Israeli Mossad, NSA Documents Reveal

ISIS “Made in USA”. Iraq “Geopolitical Arsonists” Seek to Burn Region

I agree with this scenario. It just doesn’t make sense that the US would waste all that money on Iraq and stand by idly while some religious lunatics take over it and surrounding areas as well.

edit on 6-8-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

Listen you tools. This isn't about Islam, this is about a nation that oppresses another nation for the purpose of annexing land. That's what it's about. Israel isn't bombing militants, they're bombing innocents. If you can't live harmoniously with other religions then it's you that needs to take a long hard look in the mirror. ARRRGH

Live harmoniously with other religions??? What a joke...Izlamists helped Hitler murder Jews in WW2 before there was an Israel Nation...

Gaza is not a nation, yet they are treated like one when it comes to sanctioning and bombing. US wouldn't sanction or bomb a state if a milita group was shooting rockets at other border states. The people using rockets should be a police action then right? Not a military action.

That's what you, and people like you seem unable to grasp.

No reality there...Hamas is not a militia...80% of the people in Gaza voted for the terrorist group Hamas to represent them, knowing that the Gazan military (Hamas) was digging tunnels and building rockets with the intention of killing all Jewish people...

What? Yes there is reality there.. also I didn't say they were a militia, but the analogy is more realistic than anything you suggest. They are certainly more akin to a local/state militia than they are a military. You can say Hamas is out to kill all Jewish people, but evidence shows it to be the other way around. Perhaps they are just fighting because that's the option that's left. Killing innocent civilians is never justified, and Israel talks alot about these "terror tunnels," but when we look at the numbers you have Hamas killing what like 5 civilians through the operation and an extreme majority of their victims were IDF while on the other hand you have the IDF killing 75% civilians (including 400 children). So where are the slaughtered towns caused by these terror tunnels? Seems to me like they use the tunnels to attack IDF generally.
edit on 6-8-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The former employee at US National Security Agency (NSA), Edward Snowden, has revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad worked together to create the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Snowden said intelligence services of three countries created a terrorist organisation that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called “the hornet’s nest”.

NSA documents refer to recent implementation of the hornet’s nest to protect the Zionist entity by creating religious and Islamic slogans.

According to documents released by Snowden, “The only solution for the protection of the Jewish state “is to create an enemy near its borders”.

Leaks revealed that ISIS leader and cleric Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi took intensive military training for a whole year in the hands of Mossad, besides courses in theology and the art of speech.

That's heavy but whom exactly is Isis created to be an enemy of ?

I agree with this scenario. It just doesn’t make sense that the US would waste all that money on Iraq and stand by idly while some religious lunatics take over it and surrounding areas as well.

I thought that too. Weird

edit on 6-8-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
First time poster long time lurker...

Why is this not the issue that is gripping the world at the moment? I'm not for a second undermining all the other atrocities but ISIS are going to murder there way across the entire world. They will take Gaza and Israel by force convert, kill and destroy everything the Jews and Muslims are fighting to protect, maybe they should join forces smash these animals back into the ground stop the terror and brainwashing, then maybe when it's all sorted and done they might have something in common.
Personally I think a heavily armed 'nation' of religious nutters bent on the genocide of all those who don't believe in the same invisible man kind of demands the worlds full attention.
If I would just see a bit more media exposure then I might feel better but it feels like everyone is just ignoring them and hoping they will go away!

a reply to: Jungian

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Something is happening, finally.
Kurdish Force 10,000 Strong Surrounds ISIS
rudaw.net...

Obama authorizes targeted airstrikes in Iraq against Islamic militants, along with airdrops
bigstory.ap.org...

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It is worth noting that this entire theory rests on evidence which has not yet been provided.
It does makes perfect sense- in the same way the Iraqi doc about the House of Saud being crypto-zionists does, however, as with the Iraqi intel doc; there is no actual proof

If the guy who runs ISIS is a Zionist agent he has got balls of steel as 9/10s of the people of around him believe in magic men with sandals and will probably give him one of the worst deaths ever- being able to continue whilst knowing that his secret might be out seems unthinkable unless he knows it is not true ( You can guarantee someone in ISIS has their eye on the leadership and has read the same thing on the internet).

If ISIS are completely wiped out by US Airstrikes and Kurdish ground troops well then we might have an answer...if they survive/are able to generate a positive PR angle of small band of resistance fighters against the odds- well then we might have some sort of correlation to the theory as ISIS seem almost fated to succeed in bringing about an area that can be nuked without worry.
'

edit on 8-8-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join