It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Murders 1500 POW's in a brutal display of violence.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
As a warrior I celebrate those who do fight for Iraq ,as well:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Lostinthedarkness

I imagine it will after it does what it was designed for.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Organisations such as ISIS, AL-Qaeda or any other group whether its governments or even mobs of thugs are all too stupid to realize that actions such as this are abhorrent to the Human soul, no matter what the religion or ideology behind it.

All actions like this ever do is drive the determination to be free to even greater lengths. To hold power by fear is self defeating in the long run, and the short term it proves to be nothing but pathetic and cowardly.

If you want to win a war be compassionate to the losing side, be magnanimous in your victory, above all do not prove to the world that you are nothing but cowardly thugs and evil to the core by striking at an already defeated foe.
You are more likely to win over the people by being kind, and generous as if you were their own kin, than trying to instill fear in them by killing on a whim.
Actions such as this only makes the people detest you even more and therefore more likely to revolt.

edit on 5/8/14 by DataWraith because: Additional text.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: pennydrops
Brutal. Not watched the video. Ive seen too much of that type of thing for a lifetime.

It like the Islam inquisition.

Why dont we stop them? Apparently there aren't that many of them, just a few thousand. The west could stop them in their tracks, instead we condemn violence in countries without a central bank?..mmmmmm

Now Iraq has its central bank, we look the other way, while Christians, muslims and aithiests get massacred (just like the catholic inquisition). Im sure someone in the west is funding these pathetic dogs.

Not we...Obama and gang. If this were back in the Bush days, they would be nothing but a smear in the sand. And while I'm sorry that it appears to be true...the radical side of Islam appears to be the norm. At least according to the military people I've heard from. So this isn't ending anytime soon and will likely spread, especially with no one doing anything to impede them. And people say America should stay out of policing the world? Someone has to.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
wow... just wow.

Do these people really think that this is going to help them take over the world or '' stop the infidels '' ??... If anything this is going to make them a part of history, forgotten.

It's sickening to say the least that many people follow this. There's a lot I don't know or understand about their situation but what part of '' shoot everything and blow up everyone because Allah said so '' fits in with the word '' solution ''. As far as I know they are fighting over land which is anything but an utopia being majority of sand and rocks. Then the beliefs of who's book is the truth. Politics will always have a negative effect one way or another but there's ways to deal with that. It just all needs to stop.

That's like finding out someone is a fan of 50 shades of grey and fighting them over it at a bookstore while everyone watches you embarrass yourself.

R.i.p. to all who have been caught up in this mess.
edit on 5-8-2014 by 90percent10less because: pay respects

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: Fargoth
My question is why doesn't their worthless piece of crap "military" do something about it?

That's my question too.

I guess because they laid down their arms and ran...probably for a variety of reasons, not being one of these 1500 and maybe sympathizing with this IS thing among them.

This is the barbarian's way of showing "shock and aww" to scare away anyone ..they are showing that if you are captured, you will be executed ..there are no trial .. no POW's to be exchanged or kept alive ..
The local military are scared s&^%less of being caught ..

There is an old saying .. the muslims will inherit sands of gold ..meaning oil, the most precious thing, but they as a people will always fight amongst each other forever .. muslim will always be against muslim ..

If the West is smart .. they will just leave these barbarians to kill off themselves .. then go in at the end and nuke the left overs ..rather than interfere and waste money ..

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shaiker
These are the same muslims israel fights off daily and yet i come here everyday and the entire community defends radical islam over israel. This looks like the onslaught of Hitler and the Jews. Why have we not done anything.

Exactly...How could anyone, anywhere, under any circumstances defend Izlam??? And as far as Americans are concerned, these barbarians hate Americans more than they hate each other...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Listen you tools. This isn't about Islam, this is about a nation that oppresses another nation for the purpose of annexing land. That's what it's about. Israel isn't bombing militants, they're bombing innocents. If you can't live harmoniously with other religions then it's you that needs to take a long hard look in the mirror. ARRRGH

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: R_Clark
Sorry, but nothing to see here.... everyone is busy knocking Israel...

I would say this is totally the opposite. Israel spends the last 3 weeks murdering innocents in cold blood and suddenly this "wild card" ISIL comes in and seemly dwarfs the Israeli/Palestinian conflict by obtaining Palestinian casualties numbers in one swoop. This helps Israel not look so evil since Israel spread their victims out over a few weeks, how can they be compared to evil Islam.

This was expected. And if we don't bow to Israel's wishes eventually they are going to bring their reminders that Islam is evil a little closer to the home of those who criticise. Israel wrote the book on terrorism, they know how to use it to meet their goals.

Innocents??? Hamas is no different than ISIS...Same bunch...They are schooling all of the kids in Gaza to become the same group as they grow up...Those in Gaza who are not the military wing of Hamas support Hamas...What innocents???

Most who were killed in Gaza were the barbarians who were shooting their rockets at Israeli civilians while hiding behind children...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I'm about to unleash a fury on you but....deep breath. Dude, kids are not responsible for adult's actions. To justify the slaughter of kids means you want them dead because they're being indoctrinated. Therefore, pragmatically, it means you want genocide.
edit on 6-8-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

Listen you tools. This isn't about Islam, this is about a nation that oppresses another nation for the purpose of annexing land. That's what it's about. Israel isn't bombing militants, they're bombing innocents. If you can't live harmoniously with other religions then it's you that needs to take a long hard look in the mirror. ARRRGH

Gaza is not a Nation...There is no Nation of Palestine...Never has been...Israel is targeting terrorists who are hiding behind children...They do their best to miss the civilians but war always has tragic consequences...

The terrorists have launched over 3,300 missiles into Israel...Aimed specifically at schools, hospitals and civilian homes...

Live harmoniously with other religions??? What a joke...Izlamists helped Hitler murder Jews in WW2 before there was an Israel Nation...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I'm about to unleash a fury on you but....deep breath. Dude, kids are not responsible for adult's actions. To justify the slaughter of kids means you want them dead because they're being indoctrinated. Therefore, pragmatically, it means you want genocide.

I want genocide??? What does the Hamas charter say??? Or Izlamist charter??? Drive every last Jew into the sea...Who you trying to kid???

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Gaza is not a Nation...There is no Nation of Palestine...Never has been...Israel is targeting terrorists who are hiding behind children...They do their best to miss the civilians but war always has tragic consequences...

Holy fukc.

The terrorists have launched over 3,300 missiles into Israel...Aimed specifically at schools, hospitals and civilian homes...

How in the world can you possible know where they were aimed if your beloved iron dome is shooting them down? Brainwashed. Indoctrinated. How many rockets have you sent? How many civilians have been killed? 2? The ends really justifies the means for you I see.

Live harmoniously with other religions??? What a joke...

Exactly. You have no tolerance for any other religion except your own. Spoiled effing brat you are. The rest of the world can work out their religious differences except you and your god given land. Israel should never have been made a state in the first place. The land belongs to everyone. Are all Jews like you? I really hope not.

ETA: The only goddamned place where arabs want to and try to kill Jews is your neighbor. No where else in the civil world does that happen. Canada is full of both races and we don't have a single GOD DAMNED incident. So that blows your little brainwashed theory into the sea where it belongs.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Yes you want genocide. You want to remove any possible ideology that doesn't agree with yours and by saying kids deserve to get killed because of what they're taught means you want them dead. It's as simple as that. I'll say it again. Kids are not responsible for adult's actions.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

C'mon you coward and come back and defend your indefensible comments. I'm waiting for your stellar comeback.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Well that escalated quickly. I thought this was about ISIS and the video? Not Israel and Palestine? Thread drift city...

Anyways I have watched the video a few times, analyzing it and putting myself in the shoes of these victims, and it's very hard to stomach. It's hard to stomach watching such senseless loss of human life, over something so trivial.

ISIS is a direct result of funding from the West, whether it be financial, political, or indirect. It's well known here on ATS that these extremist middle east regimes can rise to power due to oil dollars. Where they come from doesn't matter. It seems that the world has to be unstable in order for the big war machine, oil machine, and financial system to work. We destroy one extremist regime, another pops up... it's just odd.

Hopefully the world wakes up, and realizes we are all humans on the same planet. God if the world's citizens all work together imagine what we could accomplish. Except we will stay stuck in our antiquated system for hundreds of years because of extremists on all sides of the map.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Jungian

I have this feeling that ISIS is being built up as the new super boogeyman. Osama, Gaddaffi, Assad, all fair boogeymen, but not world war 3 material. Now a boogeman army.. that's the stuff.
edit on 6-8-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

Live harmoniously with other religions??? What a joke...Izlamists helped Hitler murder Jews in WW2 before there was an Israel Nation...

Gaza is not a nation, yet they are treated like one when it comes to sanctioning and bombing. US wouldn't sanction or bomb a state if a milita group was shooting rockets at other border states. The people using rockets should be a police action then right? Not a military action.

That's what you, and people like you seem unable to grasp.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: resistanceisfutile
Have spoken to a few of my buddies in the Canadian military. All of which served in the past war. All of which have said they would willingly return to kick the he'll out of ISIS.

Ahh SUCKERS! Man, pulled back in that easily. Damn the govt and media are good, figured out what nerve to press.

How can we get men disenchanted with war to go back to war? I know! Make them feel like they are redeeming themselves by this time going to protect those they fought against last time.

ISIS is the new super boogeyman, Osama, Gaddaffi, Assad, good, but not good enough. There has to be the image of a locust army in order to get to world war level.

It scares me that soldiers who should know better from the last war would be so easily manipulated, but that is the perfect way to do it, report in a way that makes them see a shot at redemption for their prior blind ignorance.

Don't get me wrong. I understand being pulled back in to thinking that way, but it's not what your friends need and it's not what our countries need. Our government knew what would happen killing Gaddaffi, Saddam, and destabilizing Syria. They knew what would happen if they armed radicals. They likely had a little part in the formation if this group. Knowing they knew, why would we trust them to go back and fight this group?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thisbseth
So is America just standing by until ISIS literally wipes out everything and everyone? Its a great plan, have someone destabilize the country then go in kill the "Enemy" and then take control over everything...IDK whats the big picture but ISIS needs to be taken care of sooner then later.

I sure hope so, because they have everything they need in the middle east to fight ISIS if they want. The media is reporting it in a way that they hope will make people feel the need to protect the place they just left in ruin. These guys are bad, but we can't go back, we knew there would be a power vacuum when we left. We knew what arming radicals to fight Gaddaffi and Assad would likely create. So knowing are government knew this, why would you want to go follow their lead back there?

Come on guys, open up your eyes. NOT three times in ten years, three times youre out, not with three barrels you don't!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join